English VNs

@Terumi
English VN FTW?
Sorry but I don't think so.
Why?
Some of English VN are good and coll that got translated but some are crap and I really don't understand why they translated some suck VN.
Their are so many very good VN that not translate.
@Cocona Is it got pc version?............it look good ne

lol, obviously i didnt mean it. i prefer jap too, shall edit the post later

If it refers to the language used in the games, I have 99% more confidence in my English than my Japanese (but don't forget that 69% statistics are made up, including this one). However, like Aya said, there aren't that many good titles that have been translated, not to mention that translations are never free from the risks of having connotation losses. Especially for things like jokes and implicit meanings. However, even so, it's still better than barely understanding the game, imo.

why 69%? LOL
anycase, i agree 100%. a good vn will never get translated, even given 2-3 years. have to brush up jap

Ehehe just wait in till I complete my list of all the translated English VNs ^^ I also heard of ef as well. Yup Utawaruremono to :) Lets see... is there anymore I forgot... ah!
Sekien no Inganock -What a Beautiful People-
Sharin no Kuni, Yuukyuu no Shounenshoujo
[Hatsune Miku Visual Novel] - 未来のキミと、すべての歌に―
Swan Song
Kanon
Phantom of Inferno
Fate/hollow ataraxia
Eden* They Were Only Two, On The Planet
Kira☆Kira
Cross†Channel
Planetarian ~The Reverie of a Little Planet~
Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai!

... hmm... o.o
Odd... I don't remember Eden* being fully translated yet.

Just posted around 20 of them and still have a large list to put up. :cry:

ayano said:
@Cocona Is it got pc version?............it look good ne
No, only for PS2 >_>
Neo said:
Odd... I don't remember Eden* being fully translated yet.
I never said it was xD I'm posting the VNs that either have the full patches or in to process of becoming English. Even so they might have a partial patch. And it's always good to remember the VNs is being translated. Some people may not know after all xD

Last edited:
if only Yosuga no Sora didn't have the DREADFUL C&D order then we're supposed expect it's completion. T_T

also still waiting for TLWiki's Osadai~ it's almost done.

Otaku said:
if only Yosuga no Sora didn't have the DREADFUL C&D order then we're supposed expect it's completion. T_T
*Gasp* They got it? Darn that sucks T.T
Otaku said:
also still waiting for TLWiki's Osadai~ it's almost done.
As am I ^^

Koihime Musou digital distribution is now Feb 28, 2011. (which was delayed yet over and over again) wished that they'd change their minds of voicing it.

digital distribution? what do you mean?

edit: google'd , please ignore my dumb qn. >.<

Last edited:
hmm hmm.
theres something to look forward to!
never played the koihime series, would love to try.
awaiting harukoi too.

Still playing My Girlfriend is the president :3, I'd like to play more visual novels too~

I await the day a translation team takes on a real big game >_>.

Patch for Quartet is released btw.

Well, I'm using vndb, link simple list of english commercial releases (from jap) for PC and DOS

still awaiting for any good news from mangagamers with regards to their releases =p

Getting the da capo 2 physical copy?O_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ333938 and RJ01009297 and RJ01029977
Shop hand painted Ajrakh sarees, stoles, and dupattas online at Indiantesoro.com! We offer a wide variety of beautiful and authentic Ajrakh products crafted on fine fabric and painted using ntural dies.
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199054.html

Thanks a ton!
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ236136? Event better.