[Experimental] Zombie Apocalypse Game

insight won't do much in this game as it relies on the players. if it were a video game, the NEET would have the highest survivability as he have options not readily available to other classes, but again, not a video game

Well.... You should give him knowledge.... Psychical prowess is not an option for him cuz he is a neet...

Sorry, but no interest in this game, because I on the date of dec. 21th don't believe, but if this happen should, then can at not there vs do...~

The date doesnt actually have anything to do with anything? ;p Just mayans with their calendar... which most people dont even know =.= Technically the calendar was done a couple months or something ago since they didnt account for leap years...

Hmm can you explain the rules and whatnot? :goodtea: I might just sit around and watch a few turns~

the rules are on the 1st page. Did I miss something?

Hmm i read it... but well dun know how itll really go xD Is water important? Is food important?

77k~

I see you really went ahead with it. Awesome! :D Hope enough people join because I'm in. Sign me up as a Thief. Never played a forum game before though so I'll just jakun my way through. xD

By the way, might be a good idea to keep a list of people who are joining the game in the OP.

I'll update the rules, detailing equipment use and people who will participate.

You forgot monj? ;p

Hmm how does the lock picking work? And can the doctor heal himself?

lock picking works instantly? no complex systems for it since we're just in a forum. I might put in a geek to open computer systems. the doctor can't heal major injuries on himself. Have you seen any doctor performing surgery on himself?

Lol but they can do simple stuff? xD Well for my games i used a random number generator tons~

Hmm... so are you going to make a geek? xD I guess ill choose thief for now~

hm I don't how to put that in here so meh. I'm not IT savvy

Lol ok xD Cuz i dun think being a geek would really... help anyone? Computers would most likely go down at some point...

yeah that's why I didn't put it. XD but they're sorta needed for technical stuff? or maybe just an engineer

Hmm for the car to work longer if it breaks down? xD Or whatever other machinery which would probably be loud and attract tons of zombies xD

yes, then prepare for the horde... XD. tch this is turning into a non-game thread. :XD:

Well cars are also useful for exploding and killing off large amounts of zombies too~

Btw can the thief find weapons or is it just nothing to use at all?

Btw i think you mixed up chop and stab~

Last edited:
thief can use any weapon, just no starting weapon.

I didn't mix up stab and chop. theoretically stabbing zombies even in the head doesn't stop them, but a chop using a cleaver or butcher knife can kill 'em.

Oh i would think that most swords could chop... well stabbing with the stronger weapons is just a waste then... didnt see the only category with chop :/ And considering how it can only kill two things... just made it worse than stabs x.x I would think that blunt might be split into more categories too? Certain ones like the sledge hammer could probably do a lot more ;p

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!
Redlof wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ154687.html & https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ269035.html (mexa or rosefile) & Part 3 of this on mexa if it's not a problem - https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ262921.html (threads too long to link, sorry)