(Femdom + Monster Girls ) Cute Monsters and Mommy!

Jun 21, 2017
Hey! Just wanted to let you guys to know you can check out a game and if you want maybe give some feed back on it. It's a femdom-fetish oriented game.
Now then, as for the game "Cute Monsters and Mommy" it is a game about YOU! I will continue to try and make this game as immersive as possible! Mostly every choice you make will contribute to the gameplay and how the game progresses. Your choices will heavily affect the outcome of your endings and how it goes on. This game features relationships, lewd scenes (of course) and lots of interactivity.

Fetishes in the demo so far include: Femdom, Foot Fetish, Ballbusting, Armpit, Blowjob, Knee, Incest, Milf, Spanking, Vore, Monster Girl

Try out the demo here, let me know what you think! https://mega.nz/#!BHowmDgb!EPldeo51SgAQVXvXQemOZ8Hurt0-s0J_PhId6BnFokM

if you liked it and wanna support for the game development to be faster you can support me on patreon if you want: www.patreon.com/cutemonstersandmommy
Builds will eventually be free anyway though, so you don't need to be a patreon to end up getting the other builds!

Reactions: thewintersoldier

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

At G&S Enterprise, we pride ourselves on delivering exceptional solutions across various industries. With a commitment to innovation, excellence, and customer satisfaction, our dedicated team works tirelessly to exceed expectations and drive success for our clients.
nyuge100 wrote on Esan's profile.
[Japanese] [221223][みるくふぁくとりー] もっと!孕ませ!炎のおっぱい異世界おっぱいメイド学園!
I would like a package version (iso+mds) of this. thank you for your consideration.
gamblepudding wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload 機械の少女が紡いだ記憶(中編) Ver4.2 [RJ263914] in katfiile or mexa? I believe you have the latest 4.12 version.