Funny Otome/BL game (moments/quotes/screenshots)

Sakimichi

(=^・ェ・^=)
May 29, 2011
Post funny screenshots/quotes from Otome and BL games here~
Edits, meme's GIFS are allowed as long as its from an Otome or B/L game.
:megane_happy:

ZIyVr1Z.jpg
SBmEitW.jpg

Last edited:
A scene I recently rofled:

It's from La Corda d'Oro 3 Another Sky ft. Amane, and there's this character called, Hido.
This guy is a die-hard fan of a character called, Myouga, and would do absolutely anything if Myouga said so.
The main character, Kohinata Kanade, decided to play a prank on him.

The choices for the scenes were:
Myouga said to clean the school's entrance
Myouga said to should buy Kohinata ice cream
Myouga said to pet Kohinata's head
Lies are bad, so don't say anything

(Naturally, I chose the 2nd option.)

Hido: Pet...your head?? (blushes) F-fine! Ima gonna pet your head hard! E-even if you tell me to stop, I'm not going to stop until Myouga says stop! >///<

Just when things couldn't get any funnier, Myouga comes in and asks what the two are doing.

Hido: I was just about to carry out your order, sir!
Myouga: My order? O.o
Hido: Yes, sir! I'm going to pet her head!!!
Kohinata: ∑(゜∀゜)
Myouga: ....Where do you think you're going, Kohinata? Don't you have some explaining to do?:@

:beatenup:
I regret nothing!!!

And how can I forget, the funniest CG in the game:
a-gallery-13.jpg

Attachments

• kracken.jpg
    kracken.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:
Sweet Fuse: Ryu tackling the crazy death-game-operator villain headfirst while holding saki "like a football"

NPEH00144_00019.jpg

I also really enjoyed shocking all the guys by screaming in their faces when they did something dumb. More games should have this option...

NPEH00144_00002.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

SAP Supply Chain Management (SAP SCM) is a suite of software tools designed to manage the entire flow of goods, information, and finances within a company's supply chain. It essentially helps businesses oversee all the activities involved in getting a product from raw materials to the customer.
gamblepudding wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload 機械の少女が紡いだ記憶(中編) Ver4.2 [RJ263914] in katfiile or mexa? I believe you have the latest 4.12 version.
nakamura_yuri wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload 真剣で私に恋しなさい!S 初回版? Most links are dead except for the ones on Rapidgator which don't allow me to download without a premium account. Thank you very much!