Happy New Year!

Jezebel

>^..^<
Contributor
Aug 11, 2013
I wanted to wish all the my otome friends a Happy New Year!

Even though I've been a member for a short amount of time here at AS, I've met a lot of great people. I'm looking forward to see what 2014 has to bring for us! And what the bishie and seiyuu will bring to us. :D

Arigatai! haha
Happy new year, I wish you all a good year to come, full of wonderful romantic games... *q*
And I hope 2014 keeps being the PSP year of otome games like 2013, not vita -cries-
May everyones dreams come true ~ <3

Minna samaa !!!! akemashite omedetou gozaimasu =^-^= Happy new year !!!!!Feliz Ano Novo !!!!

Que todos tenham um próspero e muito rico ano de amor , carinho , amizades , encontros e OTOME GAMES *---------------*

Jyaaaaaa minna sama ogenki de neeeh =^-----^= watashi koko no minna aishiteimasu ...agogareteimasu yoooooo !!!

Ataraxia sama Jezebel sama Merefi sama ....anata tachi no koto mo daaaaai suki dakara iro iro arigatou gozaimashita !!!!!!!!!

I got a lot of messages with wishes, please don't think that I'm ignoring any of you >w< So I thought it'll be better to answer here.

あけましておめでとう!! 昨年は大変お世話になりありがとうございました。 今年もよろしくお願いします!

I hope 2014 will bring us only good health, more free time and a lot of good stuffs about our hobby~. And I wish from the bottom of my heart that A-S uploaders will stop seeing all bad times and actually doing what they're liking at fullest.
Aaagh, I love you all! Again, thank for everyone who started to talk with me and made me release that language barrier probably is a big deal, but not here.
Have a great 2014!

P.S. Please more heavy plot/nakige/utsuge/wafuu games in this year! 8D

ヽ@(^ェ^*)@ノ☆.。.:*・゜☆HAPPY NEW YEAR☆゜・*:.。.☆ヽ@(*^ェ^)@ノ

明けましておめでとうございます。今年もよろしくお願いします。 Happy New Year's, everyone. Hope you had a fun time yesterday. Mine was rather boring. (´_ゝ`)

明けましておめでとうございます。今年もよろしくお願いします。 Happy New Year's, everyone. Hope you had a fun time yesterday. Mine was rather boring. (´_ゝ`)

Mine was very quiet...I've grown to like having a quiet New Year's Eve. Past experiences with partying too hard on New Year's Eve left me with a terrible remainder of the year. :)

Reactions: lerrellharl
Yeah, I've quietened down for recent NYEs myself. I still go to the parties, but don't get inebriated like I did a few years ago. Nice to actually remember the night, etc. :)

Reactions: lerrellharl
Yeah, I've quietened down for recent NYEs myself. I still go to the parties, but don't get inebriated like I did a few years ago. Nice to actually remember the night, etc. :)

I agree...I like to remember my evenings too! Plus, that way I know the new year will hopefully start on the right foot, not on my head. :)

Jezebel said:
I agree...I like to remember my evenings too! Plus, that way I know the new year will hopefully start on the right foot, not on my head. :)

LOL, I couldn't agree more. I was sick and couldn't do anything NYE 2011 and 2012, so that was probably life's way of punishing/begging me to stop abusing my liver all these years. I've got to admit... some of my earlier years since I turned 18 got pretty bad... :S

LOL, I couldn't agree more. I was sick and couldn't do anything NYE 2011 and 2012, so that was probably life's way of punishing/begging me to stop abusing my liver all these years. I've got to admit... some of my earlier years since I turned 18 got pretty bad... :S

LOL, mine too. One year, I decided to stay home...the remainder of the year was nice. Of course, the following year I went out on NYE then had a terrible remainder of the year. So, I was determined to stay home every NYE. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!
Redlof wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ154687.html & https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ269035.html (mexa or rosefile) & Part 3 of this on mexa if it's not a problem - https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ262921.html (threads too long to link, sorry)