High Quality Imouto for Sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imouto...imouto everywhere! :wasclose:
But i rather want a trap otouto~

Oh, stop worrying.

We have started the new business project today. We provide various type, high-quality and cute otokonoko (男の娘) for all of you, otokonoko lover.
Trust our corporate policy. We additionally plan to provide cute and high-quality otouto, oneesama, oniisama, and in addition, onnanoko (女の弟).
Also we will present you very cute and pretty Lilie friends set for you customers.
Says Imouto Mildis, Super-presindent of April Five O's plus L Inc. (April FooooL Inc.).

The April Five O's plus L Inc. provides all kind of Cute Otouto, Oneesama, Oniisama, Otokonoko, and Onnnanoko with big present of Pretty Lilie friends for you worldwide.

_ oneesama mrd

I've broken six already...and replacements are very hard to come by...

...a chance, I guess...

But Fear doesnt want to be an Imouto much less to be bought either >_>

Fear shall do what he can to reject this ^_^

Branding & Acquisition is done. Effective immediately, all AS members belongs to Imouto Corp.

:cheering: Nice work!

But they break very fast and my Imouto wasn't oppai as I ordered

Treat with care you--!!!

And then I thought, isn't this ImoutoXImouto action

Well spotted Imouto...

I'm treating them like feathers but they still break :sigh:

Ewww.. imouto fever @_@
"There is no way my forum can't be this cute"

Is it too late to still put an order in? I was at work all day and only got online now.

High quality you say?
Clearly you're not referring to me.
Hahaha..hahah...ha.... :crushed:

Looks like the banner got changed at last, nice! :cheerleader:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Shop hand painted Ajrakh sarees, stoles, and dupattas online at Indiantesoro.com! We offer a wide variety of beautiful and authentic Ajrakh products crafted on fine fabric and painted using ntural dies.
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199054.html

Thanks a ton!
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ236136? Event better.
Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful