Question How's The Spam?

Leggy

Veteran Member
Elite Member
Oct 17, 2012
Just wondering... As we all know, v1 was chock full of spam problems. I was in the habit of helping find and reporting it. Became a routine.

One feature of v2 is that spam problems are cleaned up.

So how's the spam situation doing now? I haven't been seeing any since v2 went online. It's looking nice!

Spam management is a pivotal function of ASF v2, comprised of two tiers:

Tier 1, offering basic filtering, is currently in use. Its performance has exceeded initial expectations, eliminating approximately 95% of spam.

Meanwhile, Tier 2 is an advanced filtering system that remains undeployed. This backup system would be utilized if spam successfully manages to bypass the Tier 1 system.

Spam management is akin to an arms race - spam continuously attempts to bypass the blocking mechanisms, while we constantly adapt to counteract their strategies.

Reactions: Leggy
Upvote 0
It seems pretty effective. Haven't seen anything slip through yet.

Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

At G&S Enterprise, we pride ourselves on delivering exceptional solutions across various industries. With a commitment to innovation, excellence, and customer satisfaction, our dedicated team works tirelessly to exceed expectations and drive success for our clients.
nyuge100 wrote on Esan's profile.
[Japanese] [221223][みるくふぁくとりー] もっと!孕ませ!炎のおっぱい異世界おっぱいメイド学園!
I would like a package version (iso+mds) of this. thank you for your consideration.
gamblepudding wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload 機械の少女が紡いだ記憶(中編) Ver4.2 [RJ263914] in katfiile or mexa? I believe you have the latest 4.12 version.