[Clothing] HS DLC's ADAPTED CLOTHING

OK, now this one is a bit weird, but no doubt has to be a shader issue. The bondage swimsuit you converted into a Normal Top appears to be semi-transparent in the Studio... as in, you can slightly see through the body of the girl.
Honestly, I'm surprised the issue has yet to be brought up and/or noticed, but it's there, nonetheless.

You can check it out for yourself, if you'd like; here's the scene:

OK, now this one is a bit weird, but no doubt has to be a shader issue. The bondage swimsuit you converted into a Normal Top appears to be semi-transparent in the Studio... as in, you can slightly see through the body of the girl.
Honestly, I'm surprised the issue has yet to be brought up and/or noticed, but it's there, nonetheless.

It is indeed related to the shader. I few months back when you reported the shadow glitches in the mod I made an alternate version for you which used different shaders. When I did the change I kept the same CustomRender value as the original (2450).

I checked the map in the scene and the walls in it use the same CustomReder value, so it appears that the shaders of the outfit and the walls interfere with each other causing this effect. It is possible that no one has reported this issue before because this problem don't happen with the original version of the mod which used the original shader, it only happens with the alternate version with the different shader. Also other maps may use other shaders and values which don't cause interference.

From my tests there are two ways to resolve the issue. The first is to keep the alternate version of the mod and change the materials' CustomRender value to 2600.

The second is to reinstall the original version of the mod which don't have this issue. You will get back the shadows glitches but as you know now those can also be resolved by changing the CustomRender in the materials to 2600.

Let me know how it goes.:P

It is indeed related to the shader. I few months back when you reported the shadow glitches in the mod I made an alternate version for you which used different shaders. When I did the change I kept the same CustomRender value as the original (2450).

I checked the map in the scene and the walls in it use the same CustomReder value, so it appears that the shaders of the outfit and the walls interfere with each other causing this effect. It is possible that no one has reported this issue before because this problem don't happen with the original version of the mod which used the original shader, it only happens with the alternate version with the different shader. Also other maps may use other shaders and values which don't cause interference.

From my tests there are two ways to resolve the issue. The first is to keep the alternate version of the mod and change the materials' CustomRender value to 2600.

The second is to reinstall the original version of the mod which don't have this issue. You will get back the shadows glitches but as you know now those can also be resolved by changing the CustomRender in the materials to 2600.

Let me know how it goes.:P
Ahh, forgot all about that. It's probably best that I just go back to the original version and change it to 2600, I'd say. Thanks! I'll do just that, and be sure to let you know the results! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!
Redlof wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ154687.html & https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ269035.html (mexa or rosefile) & Part 3 of this on mexa if it's not a problem - https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ262921.html (threads too long to link, sorry)