Hyperdimension neptunia V News/Updates/ Discussion Thread

yeah the us format sucks :p

and yes i do have a japanese account just in case :p

well I got interested in game because its story interested me :p

never bothered with the ads. I also like the art style :p

i didnt even know there were ads :D

i just saw NIPPON ICHI, girls, parody, rpg and i tried it out.

EU PSN is a even worse copy of the US PSN :/

dont have JP account btw

That was the same for me... I was lol on the parody when I saw the jp ad.... Never bother with the english ad.... Search for the theme... It there... It free so no worry on buying it... I need to get some jp psn money to get some theme they have that seem very awesome....

EDIT: Need to make more psn account, Shiki... One for different regions.... I never bother for the EU one but might make one.....

Ehhh.... I just saw it on the jp psn..... I never saw it on youtube or whatever.....

EU.. maybe a UK one. GER has NOTHING. I only have US and GER account. wanted to make a JP one, but i am lazy.

there is a parody ad? the game itself is a parody of games and companies already :D

Ger got a psn.... I only that it EU cuz that what most peoples call it.... HK, AU, JP, and US.....

@Selvaria Bles

I probably wont buy the game in english :<
I have played the japanese version XD, it was enjoyable. . .
although if I need to point out whats lacking. . . the requirement for the true story need to be harder :< at least as hard as neptune mk2

@Selvaria Bles

I probably wont buy the game in english :<
I have played the japanese version XD, it was enjoyable. . .
although if I need to point out whats lacking. . . the requirement for the true story need to be harder :< at least as hard as neptune mk2

yeah mk2 was a pain :p

was the true story easier on V?

Its a bit easier than mk2 you just need some luck and patient :X

idk since I'm playing japanese version, I expect it to be easier in english version :3

to explain this:
there is 3 ending normal, good, true

if you play very rushed play you will get normal
when you play the story in a normal pace you will most probably got a good ending
while for the true ending I'll leave it to you guys to discover it since it will not be fun to spoil it :)

okay thanks, damn I got my work cut out form me :p

I wish I could read japanese, I could have gotten it a while ago XD

I found the original brand new for 60 XD

so happy, the only nisa game I played and enjoyed XD

now that i think about it, neptunia might have picked my interest, since i played the disgaea titles before~

Lol... The only.... You never tried ar tonelico series or the atelier series????

Did you get the premium one or the regular one for 60????

^You're living the sad life. QQ Watch some of the gameplay from those games and see if you like them.

lol

I head good things about them, but I think I fine with series I already play XD

anyways can't find the original of the alteir series.

So, you are into turn-based RPGs that involve a combo system?

hmm I like neptunia because of that, but I have to like a game play or the character designs plus a story aswell.

hmm as for atelier series, I would have played it if I could find it without having to go online. So I think I will just wait for TOX to come out :p

TOV was awesome.

I can't really judge the atelier series since I haven't played it. If I can find it the original i may give it a shot.

however I must watch the youtube videos of gameplay first.

oh, kami-sami let there be a collector's edition for europe..
and i've yet to play the second one.... is it any good?

its better in terms of the first one :p

the third one is even better then the first 2

heads up for all those interested, There is demo for V out on the japanese psn, :drool:

it was freaking awesome Neptune can jump, battle mechanics much better. However if I could i wish i could read it :p

[MENTION=10496]Kuki[/MENTION]; [MENTION=23111]Slayn312[/MENTION];

I will begin to download it sometime this week. I'm caught up on the first game and plan on finishing it during the break, which will be pretty quick judging by the fact that I leveled up Neptunia, Compa, and IF to the point where I'm basically OP in that game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?