Ignis' Sticker Emporium

335994.png
Ignis!

To everyone―you're all very welcome as always :)

There are so many stickers now it's hard to keep track of what's available...

I'll have to pick out favourites (which gets me thinking... how viable is creating a feature for users to compile their own list of favourite sticker sets? [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; )
Sadly the smilies list/window is a core feature inherent to the forum, so adding such a feature to it may require extensive recoding beyond what I can do. Besides, if you need to compile favourites based on the stickers KK and I posted (which are way superior in quantity than what's been added to smilies), a forum feature isn't likely going to cut it, anyway.

As for alternate ways like with third-party services and such... can't think of anything sophisticated off the top of my head, except maybe having a text editor open with a saved .txt containing BBcode for your favourite stickers that you can readily copy-paste. Just something simple like this...
public.php

Where do you get these from?
They're LINE stickers I've gathered over the years (some are from Checkmate). I simply 'transplanted' them into readily-usable images. If you have a certain set you'd like, just go to the LINE store and PM/VM me the link (but don't post it here) and I'll post the set for you.

Aww, when will Mr.Ignis post stickers again too?

(<.<)

(>.>)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nightfall35 wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
trenx wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, any chance of getting this game?

妻の面影残る娘に、疼く欲情 ~俺のモノで教えてやる!~ アパタイト https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ01002091.html

Thanks for your time
pin13 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, do you think you can upload this please?

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
Ghiaccio wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello.
Is it possible to reupload the RJ336575?