[Intro] Auldrant - Which side are you?

After setting sail to go to the mainland, I remembered everything the mayor of Weristes Beacon told me. "The valley of darkness..."muttered to myself. Where can I find such a place when I don't even have a single memories of myself or of the past. Just setting sail at a random place and trying to go on the mainland is one crazy idea when you don't even which direction you should get going.

As little time passed, the sky started to darken around me. Suddently, I found myself in the middle of the ocean without being able to see ahead of me.

"What is going on" I said to myself calmly while looking around of me. All I could see was myself and the boat I was on. At the same moment, I could sense something "evil" coming toward my boat. "Not this again."

As I finished saying my thought out loud, something passed by me and cut my cheek a little bit. I couldn't see what it was but it was ratter fast. I was wondering on how it could actually move since we are in the middle of the ocean. Once again, I was cut but this time on my left arm and it wasn't a light cut. With my right hand, I took my sword that dropped on the boat and take stance. If my vision couldn't help me, I just had to use my other senses. So I started to listen carefully to any sound from that thing could make. And surely enough, I could heard it clearly. As it tried to come at me and tried to slash down my right arm, this time, I was able to block it.

On that moment, my sword started to glow. "What th-.." I couldn't finished what I was about to say that the the short sword broke my opponent' sword while slashing his arm away with it. I saw my chance and cut the head right off.

After the creature disappear in thin air and my sword stopped glowing, the sky started to be blue once again. But I was seeing the sky changing color, I suddenly felt uncounsious on the boat.

Last edited:
I'm gonna pass the ball to you guys first before I make a new update... Will rest first. Thread speaking and real life speaking. xD But I have made necessary updates in the first post.^^

welcome aboard, AntiClimax. :]

Last edited:
Finally, I reached the forest where the secret cottage is. It took longer than I expected but it shouldn't be far right now. The thought that I'm going to him brings all sort of emotions to me. I felt not only sad and angry but also feel like I'm strong and weak at the same time. It is the first time I'm visiting him after it happenend. Becaus I was lost in my thoughts, I didn't realised that I reached my destination already.

"Hey, it has been a while...", I said to him while putting down the flowers I picked up on the way. Of course there was no reply because my friend died a month ago. The only thing what responded to my words was a cold breeze. I didn't know how to continue and kept staring at the cross of the grave I made for him back then. I lost track of time and didn't know how long I stood there, remembering the time when we were together. It was already dark when I went inside the secret cottage.

Dust has piled up everywhere but if you don't consider that, then everything was exactly how I it was after my best friend died. I undid my concealment and cleaned up a bit. I have to make plans because I can't live here forever. But I was tired and decided to think about tomorrow.

Since Pinky is having her rest, i will take some of her roles, hopefully it's what she wanted :)
The nightmare has ended, but it was the only beginning. I held her bow in front of her, which has now restored her back to reality. Her eye once again has seen the light, I smiled in front of her "priestess..."

Meanwhile, darkness as spread all over, small town and villages has been pillaged by monsters and servants of the demon king. A messenger gave his report to the king, notifying that the land is threatened with the presence of evil. warriors of all kinds has went into the darkness, but no news about their adventures and was assumed to be dead. the king grew fear in his heart. for the strength of chaos is spreading "Who can defend us?, Will there be salvation?".

The nurse along with the doctor came, They re-examined her, and so I told her to stay until then. I formally introduced myself to the knight and her companion. and told them about my journey to the darkness. Arturia and Xaltis is in the same quest as I am. I'm glad to know that strong warriors yourself is willing to fight alongside with me. unfortunately I must remain here with her to..."

Before i can finish my statement, The priestess introduced her self. and asked me about the "SH" engraved to her bow. I told her everything i knew. about the symbol is an Insignia of my family of crafts. "I use the same symbol, but i had never recalled to create any magical oriented weapons. I have no capability to do so. but somehow, there is a connection with yours to mine, as it is the same." with that last statement, she was even more determined to go with me...

She stood up, and told to us about herself and wanted to join us in our journey. Athuria and Xaltis agreed to bring her with us, as the aura of her magic is very strong...

Just before we set out journey, a horse rider came dashing through the town of Guramo. It took everyone's attention as the man coming is covered in blood. We, Zidalia and my other companions went outside to check, His faint voice speaking in a different language that no one could understand. I went in and tried to talk to the man. Instead of words he muttered, he grabbed my hand, From an entirely unknown language he spoke, I somehow understand what he said: "Evil has begun it's hunt". with that last statement he died leaving his foreboding words behind my mind...

Last edited:
Since Pinky is having her rest, i will take some of her roles, hopefully it's what she wanted :)
The nightmare has ended, but it was the only beginning. I held her bow in front of her, which has now restored her back to reality. Her eye once again has seen the light, I smiled in front of her "priestess..."

Meanwhile, darkness as spread all over, small town and villages has been pillaged by monsters and servants of the demon king. A messenger gave his report to the king, notifying that the land is threatened with the presence of evil. warriors of all kinds has went into the darkness, but no news about their adventures and was assumed to be dead. the king grew fear in his heart. for the strength of chaos is spreading "Who can defend us?, Will there be salvation?".

The nurse along with the doctor came, They re-examined her, and so I told her to stay until then. I formally introduced myself to the knight and her companion. and told them about my journey to the darkness. Arturia and Xaltis is in the same quest as I am. I'm glad to know that strong warriors yourself is willing to fight alongside with me. unfortunately I must remain here with her to..."

Before i can finish my statement, The priestess introduced her self. and asked me about the "SH" engraved to her bow. I told her everything i knew. about the symbol is an Insignia of my family of crafts. "I use the same symbol, but i had never recalled to create any magical oriented weapons. I have no capability to do so. but somehow, there is a connection with yours to mine, as it is the same." with that last statement, she was even more determined to go with me...

She stood up, and told to us about herself and wanted to join us in our journey. Athuria and Xaltis agreed to bring her with us, as the aura of her magic is very strong...

Just before we set out journey, a horse rider came dashing through the town of Guramo. It took everyone's attention as the man coming is covered in blood. We, Zidalia and my other companions went outside to check, His faint voice speaking in a different language that no one could understand. I went in and tried to talk to the man. Instead of words he muttered, he grabbed my hand, From an entirely unknown language he spoke, I somehow understand what he said: "Evil has begun it's hunt". with that last statement he died leaving his foreboding words behind my mind...

As Xaltis saw the man covered in blood came at the town, she quickly hid behind her companions as she normally doesn't like scary things. But seeing the man covered in blood she kinda felt a lil sorry for him for some reason. Hearing him mutter those words to Shito she could hear what the man was saying, but could not understand it. It seemed as though the man was speaking in a different language from that, that Xaltis had not yet heard of. Although it looked as though Shito understood what the man was saying to her.

After we agreed to join their companionship with our new met companion, Shito and Zidalia, we promptly make start making our journey. Just before we reach the deserted town gate, we saw a blood covered rider coming towards us, catching everyone's attention, especially Shito who immediately rush towards him. From the look of this person, he won't post us any threat so I didn't bother putting my hand on Caliburn to draw, but instead I observed the situation from the back of the party, alongside Xaltis who is hiding behind me.

Before long after the rider muttered something in another language I could not comprehend, he died off for intense lost of blood. I feel rather awful as another man lost mean the dark side is growing stronger, in dark times like this we should gather as many as we could to fight off the Demon King. The horse was obviously sadden by the death of his companion, so I went up and patted him around the neck, saying I won't leave him alone.

"We should bury him, he deserves better than this. I'm sure he fight until his last breath protecting what he loved." I said sadly while stroking the horse "I think this horse will serve good in our journey, I don't want to leave him in the wild now that he just lost his master, I think we should take him with us.

The rest agrees with me and so we dig a grave for the rider and we just put the date of death and RIP on a piece of wood, showing our sympathy. After that we start making our journey again, and this time I think we're heading near the coast line, maybe something interesting will happen ahead of us, there is this feeling in my mind that we will meet someone on the way, but I don't know whether is friend or foe, hopefully friend, but I will not hesitate to kill any who stand in our way, just to make Auldrant a safer place again.

There is an awkward silence as we're gathering our thoughts as to what happened to our lives recently, as it have taken a lot of dramatic turns, but I broke this silence by asking Shito what did the rider say before his ultimate death, as I have a feeling that he understood what he said and it might be helpful to us.

"So Shito, what did the rider say before his death?" I asked "Was it some sort of warning, something we should be aware of?

There is an awkward silence as we're gathering our thoughts as to what happened to our lives recently, as it have taken a lot of dramatic turns, but I broke this silence by asking Shito what did the rider say before his ultimate death, as I have a feeling that he understood what he said and it might be helpful to us.

"So Shito, what did the rider say before his death?" I asked "Was it some sort of warning, something we should be aware of?

Arturia's question gave chills on my back, as i recall what the man's face and his words that he whispered to me before his death. "it's nothing...", that was all what i can say for now. I thought about it over and over, it's best not to burden them with the same feelings i have right now. "He was saying something, but death came upon his last breath."

Zidalia while riding the horse stroke it's hair whilst whispering words to it. suddenly the horse reacted and startled only me. leaving the rest of my companions to look at me. "Shito, please tell us. It's important for us to trust each other."

With Zidalia's statement, it broke the barrier between my anxiety, thus I told them what the dying man's words "Evil has begun it's hunt". "Then it only means that we must be more careful from now on..." suddenly A large howling sound was herd from a distance before we even reached our destination. Arturia called Aruvel to travel ahead in order to investigate the whereabouts of the sound, she then came back informing us that the coastline is being attacked with monsters.

"Damn!". I demounted Zidalia's horse and took the rider's side. Let's hurry! they just had began their strike Arturia spoke drawing Caliburn, ready to combat, You don't need to tell me that! Let's go! I firmly held my blade for I am about to enter another dreadful battle within our journey.

thinking about Elric being attack before reaching his destination means that the coastline is currently being attacked, Shito and his companions now enters a battle field from the upcoming assault

Last edited:
Shito was a bit reluctant when I asked the question, but in the end he told us about what the rider said "Evil has begun it's hunting." It certainly isn't a good sign and we should be prepared for what is up coming next. Not to long after he told us about the last words from the rider, there is a loud noise which could be heard from a distance, a noise that catches my attention.

I quickly told Xaltis to dismount and I swiftly took control of Aruvel, riding ahead to survey the situation. Just as I reach the top of a small hill which envelope the coast line, I can see from a distance that there are burning houses and a dark aura about over the coast, I'm certain that those are servants and monsters sent by the Demon King himself. I cursed under my breath and quickly ride back to the rest of the group, informing what I just saw.

"Let's hurry, they had just began their strike, it is somewhere near where we're heading, I fear for the worst." I said "I'll make haste first, you guys catch up with me as soon as possible."

With that said, I left them behind, quickly riding back to the coast line again. Not too long afterwards I saw Shito riding by my side, ready to fight too. Without another word we ride towards that village as quickly as possible, hopefully we won't be too late. It is not long until the village is within our viewing distance, as we're drawing nearer to the village, I quickly draw my sword Caliburn ready to battle, I can see those armless villagers being ruthlessly slaughtered by those monsters, I feel fury flowing through my vein, gripping the sword harder and harder, ready to submerge my blade into one of those body, ending those monsters livesas quickly as possible

Me and Shito arrive the village with the element of surprise on our side, we launch our pre-emptive strike before the monsters could react as we're riding into the village like a breeze of wind. I quickly slice my Caliburn onto a monster's back just before he was going to kill another armless person, just in time to save those poor villagers, but looking around there are those who lay dead on the floor makes me more and more angry. This is unforgivable, launching an assault on armless villages, I'll make sure they pay their debt with their lives! I swear! Not too longer after our appearance into the fray of battle, the enemy noticed our presences and realize we post a threat to them, so they quickly regroup and start surrounding me and Shito. Back to back on our horse, we're being surrounded by a ring of monsters. I'll not falter now, not when they have committed such unforgivable sin, I shall put an end to their tyranny even if it will cost me my life.

"Are you ready my friend?" I whispered to Shito as my lean by a little "I'll cover your back, just kill those in front of you, we'll make it out of here alive, I'm sure.

Without a further word, I dismounted, quickly dashing towards my frontal direction and slash in an arc in front of me, dealing a killing blow into three monsters. A monster tried to slice me through the upper body but I quickly duck and did a spin kick, knocking him into the air, stabbing him into the ground just as he landed. I could just see a glimpse of Shito as I did my spin kick that he was managing himself, there is no need to worry about him right now, I should just focus on those in front of me. Even though I have killed four, there are many more to go, this might take more time than I have thought, but nonetheless, they will pay with their blood, I'm not leaving here without seeing every single one of them dead on the floor.

Last edited:
Dashing forward with strength and bravery within our hearts, I can no longer sense the fear of death in me, nor the regret that i had leaving my only home. for this is my purpose that i choose myself. and with Arturia we charged in to the village to save as many lives as we can...

The monsters did not notice anything before our arrival, soon after we took the first strike on our foes, I slashed one of those vile creatures in his body with my blade and another by his arm. one by one we slayed the monsters until they met death on the other side, I told the surviving villagers to find a safe location away from here, i can see their face's with the mark of death and suffering. flames were everywhere. A child in the middle of the field was crying for her dead mother, and inside a house a was man embraces his son trying to defend him with his own arms, with no one else to defend this village how can these monster do this! I... I will never allow this to ever happen again! I have never felt such grief in me in my entire life.

Just as we were fighting them, they quickly noticed our movements and began regrouping, surrounding us in an instant. by a dagger on my left and a blade on my right, I was ready to fight, "Are you ready my friend?" she whispered to me. "I'll cover your back, just kill those in front of you, we'll make it out of here alive, I'm sure. she told me. "I have no intention of dying here, not until I destroyed that bastard demon king with my own hands!". and with that we charged against our opponents, I quickly exchanged blows with my opponents shifting my left dagger and my right blade attacks. I went in a berserk killing them without hesitation, They managed to hit me with their blows but I felt no pain, I thrust my blade in his torso dealing another fatal blow.

It seems that they find it futile against out attacks, Arturia managed to fight without a scratch in her, she's a magnificent knight with a strong sense of justice, shining in a gold radiance. "I'm glad that I've been to fight alongside with you, this is actually my first time in a real battlefield." I honestly told her.

The monster withdrawn their positions only to make way for another monster. Larger, stronger and fiercer amongst them. It faced us with dark red eyes and a sharp crescent sword whose chains binded to his torso. It charged us with quakes in each feet dropped on the ground, Arturia quickly moved around it, He then saw Arturia's initiative and took her as his first target. She looked at me with her eyes and began fighting the giant. "She's using herself as a diversion." I gripped my weapon both in my hands. concentrating all my strength, "This is the reason why MY SISTER hated me for breaking her TOY!". with this I had in me, the same method with the same conditions of my blunt technique. I jumped and shouted like before:

"SHATTER STRIKE!!!"

With that move I sliced the giant in half in one blow. soon after the monsters saw what i did they began to retreat. leaving anything they had behind. i loosened my grip on the blade i used, for it was broken after my attack....

Shatter Strike - causes any weapon held to maximize it's full potential in one blow, has a chance to break weapons.

Last edited:
I traveled with my new companion Nyan-nyan. together we went to embark on a journey through the darkness. We talked about many things, of how we believed the world is and what experiences we had before meeting each other. We also share a common interest of knowledge. Then we finally crossed the borders of the forest and the plains, till we reached the beautiful hills with white flowers covering the ground.

"There is always a place of good in your soul" Nyan-nyan said to me.

Within our journey, we saw a large chariot with several horses pulling over it, with quite a large storage at it's back.

"It would be better if we got our selves a ride" I told Nyan-nyan while holding him.

"If you like, I have a brilliant idea but it will need both of our coordination. Are you willing to participate?" Nyan-nyan told me while licking his paws.

"What kind of idea is it?" I asked him out of curiosity. He told me to get in the chariot as soon as it stopped. What made me wonder is how it will really stop but he only said to wait and not to worry about anything else. We moved down from the hills at a point of intersection.

"Stay here Pyrce, and do as I told you a moment ago. I assure you that we will receive the quick ride you wish for." Nyan-nyan moved away from my arms. "Nyan? where..."

The strong intense sound of the chariot came and so i hid involuntarily, I tried to call for his name but iI couldn't find him. The sounds of the horse stomps were strong, but then it went to a complete stop.

"Nyan-nyan is right. it stopped, but where is he?"

The chariot's rider went down, and went to the middle of the road.

"Nyan!"

There he was, in the middle of the road. Lying down. I rushed forward to check on him, "Nyan-nyan! Are you alright?" I spoke, but Nyan-nyan did not say anything else but continues to lay down with faint sounds of a cat,

"Are you the owner of this cat?" the rider asked me.

"Yes, I am" as I respond to his question.

"Your pet seems to be injured. May I take a look?" he went near to Nyan-nyan, and examined him. Nyan-nyan looked at me straight at the eyes. As i thought, this was his ploy.

"Can you help us? Please. We need your help" I plead to the man in front of me. "I just can't leave you and your pet right in the middle of the road right? It's against my moral do to so." and so he gave us a ride at the back. I held Nyan-nyan whilst on the ride. "Princess, your request has been fulfilled" I smiled and thanked Nyan-nyan for helping me.

I thanked the man many times for giving us a lift. He even gave us some old clothes that his daughter had. And from there we went across the road and into Avalon, we waved the man goodbye as he moved along, passing through it's magnificent gates.

Nyan-nyan went down, faced me and said. "Pyrce, do you know any person in this city?.

"Yes, i know someone. A bookkeeper which delivers to our place often. He might help us out."

We went to the bookstore, and immediately the owner took us in with his gratitude towards my family. There we continue our conversation.

"Pyrce in accordance to your powers, it's best to gain utmost knowledge of it. It not good to have you lose control, you might end up destroying everything around you. For that you must train. You will start intensive training once we have have everything we need but as for now you will have the meditation training."

"I understand"

I talked to the owner about helping out a little bit in the store while our stay. He agreed and I started to work by indexing the books. When i was done, the owner let me read the books on the store. I was reading when Nyan-nyan approached me.

"Nyaaaaa~"

"I'm reading about meditation."

"Nyaaa~"

"Okay" I placed the book back at the shelf and went up to our room.

"You're getting good at understanding me."
Nyan-nyan said smugly.

"Huh?"

"What? You didn't realized I was using cat language???"

"No."

"We'll leave it at that for now. I hope you learned something from your reading. Do I have to explain to you about what you must do?"

"There's no need. I think I can manage."

"Good."

I sat at the floor and closed my eyes. There were no exact process of how you must sit. It only said on the book that you must be in a comfortable position. I decided to hold my hand together by fingertips. I sat straight and emptied my mind of everything.

This is somewhat similar to daydreaming I guess.

"Empty your mind!"

He's right of course. I'm glad he's here with me.

"You're still thinking."

I saw a sudden burst of light in front of me. And I saw a silver-haired guy fighting alongside a golden-haired woman. Silver and Gold. A fitting combination. They were fighting in a battlefield full of monsters. They are not exactly losing, but I can see there is only two of them. They have their backs on me. Some of the demons are looking at my direction, but they sensed I'm not really there. It feels like my mind is the only thing present. It was similar to dreaming but I can feel the tension around.

"SHATTER STRIKE!!!" the silver-haired guy screamed as he slashed at the giant.

And then I finally saw his face.

I was shocked and felt a strong force push me away.

Last edited:
Soon after Arturia and Shito had fought the demon king's demons, Xaltis came following behind them after. Upon her arrival she saw Shito slice the giant demon in half with his sword. "Wow such power..." she said to herself. She knew she wasn't very strong and may very well be the weakest out of the group. Atleast until she got better weapons. For now she would do what she could to help out the party. The other demons turned tail and fled after seeing their giant get killed. "Wow Shito, that was some attack. Are you guys both okay?"

It was a very fierce battle, Shito told me in the midst of battle that it was his first real battle he ever fought, which I kept in the back of my mind. It was not long before they start expanding the circle slowly, making the formation a bit thinner in size due to their decreasing in number, but soon they let in a huge, monstrous looking giant into the ring.

They're now guarding this new made "Arena" so that neither Shito or me could retreat to safety first. I saw Shito and remembered that it was his first real battle, so as the monster charge at us with its humongous feet and quaking the ground with every step, I quickly dash towards and around him to catch his attention. I will take the attention of the giant of him and so he could deal the fatal blow, so I eye signalled him to kill the giant whilst the his back is against Shito.

The giant is definitely strong, I give you that, as his blow are slowly numbing my hands as I was parrying his blows. Even though the blows are heavy and I tried my best not to counter it with just brutal force, there are one or two that was dangerous and I was forced to block it, but having said that the time in between the attacks are slow, probably due to the heavy weapon the giant got. It was not long until Shito finished gathering his energy and put this giant to rest. He leap into the air and shouted,

"SHATTERING STRIKE"

Slicing the giant in half with his weapons, a strike with such force that it instantly turn both weapon into fine dust. I was pretty amazed at how he was able to pull off such a move without harming his body, probably due to the nature of him being a blacksmith so he would have a good physical trained body already, otherwise using that technique will definitely shred the muscles in your arms if not shattering your bones with that great force.

The monsters realize the situation is disadvantageous to them and so they started retreating, as much as I wish to cut off their retreat, I don't intend on doing so as it could potentially be a trap. I just looked around the village, what once a peaceful village is now burn down, with sooty black smoke and flames everywhere within eye distance. It was not long before Xaltis and Zilalia arrived running on foot.

"Wow Shito, that was some attack. Are you guys both okay?" Xaltis quickly asked

I just nodded in reply and same goes for Shito. I think he will be tired after performing such technique so I suggested we stay in this village for the time being, it will help the villager out as well. So I quickly went to get some fresh water nearby to put out the fire caused by those monsters and it was not long before the fire was put out with all our efforts. I'm rather tired from today as it was one of my first battle since a long time after a peaceful time period, but even though I'm exhausted, I believe all my companion will be as well, as Xaltis and Zilalia aren't stamina build and making them run all the way will be extremely tiring for them, plus Shito using Shattering Strike will have used most of the energy left in him, so I decided I will be the watch out for tonight.

I sat there looking at the sea while the rest is fast asleep, with a small fire I make to keep me warm for the night, I sat there silently gathering my thoughts. It was not very long before something catches my attention, it was a very small boat floating closer to the coast line. Wondering what it is but not risking any chances, I approach the small boat with caution and my Caliburn drawn, ready to fight. It was a simple made boat, but a reasonably sized one, with a person unconscious on that boat and dried pool of blood near him. There is a scar on his right eye from the looks of it he won't be a foe but a friend, so I carried him on my shoulder and place him next to my fire to keep him warm while I examine his wound. It isn't fatal but if it isn't deal with care it could be troublesome in the future. But I do not want to wake up the rest of them as they will be resting for a exhausting day, so I just performed very basic first aid on him that I learnt over the years and wash his wound, it should last him until tomorrow when Xaltis and Zilalia could examine him further. With that done, I didn't know when but I myself drifted into sleeping while watching guard as well.

After getting a response from Arturia, Xaltis and the rest of her companions went to get some water to put out the fire that was in the town. With all of their efforts the town managed to last through the fire. As night fell Xaltis and her companions all felt tired after their hard work. Arturia volunteering to be the night watch was probably the best idea. After all Shito's attacked probably tired him out, and Xaltis wasn't the best person in strength and stamina. Laying down on a soft part of the ground Xaltis closed her eyes and soon fell asleep for the night.

"Wow Shito, that was some attack. Are you guys both okay?" Xaltis said to us after the monster had retreated. Zidalia came with Xaltis to help everyone in preventing anymore damage, by gathering survivors and extinguishing the flames. with coordination of Arturia, they managed to save the village.

I sat down, exhausted with that move i just made, my right hand felt numb and couldn't even lift anything. "I lost the weapon i made back in Okukozome...", all was left was the dagger that I crafted with the beast that nearly took Zidalia's life. "Guess I need to make a new one tomorrow once my hands are fit to work again.", the day almost passed when an unexpected visitor came. "Are you alright?", "Priestess!". It was Zidalia, she came carrying a small basin of water with her, "You must be tired from the fight... here have some water." she handed me the basin, I lifted my hand and held the water, but soon after it fell down as I used my right weakened hand. "Ah, shoot sorry I'm just..., "Why did you kept quiet this whole time, let me see your hand...", she sat down beside me and held it both of her hands. she quickly noticed it's disability.

"You should take care of yourself, that move is beyond human strength could handle. how did you manage to pull off a powerful blow like that?" I answered her from before i even held a weapon in my hand. It was a time when someone was hurting my sister, i took a branch and used the same technique that broke the kid's kitchen pan in his head. he cried saying his "legendary helm" was broken, within the process of retrieving I managed to break Sora's toy.

She laughed after hearing my story, "What's wrong? did i said anything funny?", "No, i couldn't picture yourself using a strong technique in the funniest way of learning it.", "I couldn't believe myself that i could perform the same move the second time."

"It's done..." she released my hand and soon i can use it like before. "How did you...", "I used a little magic, you hand needs some rest. let's go Shito, we must pay tribute to the people that passed away.", she stood up and was ready to leave. just before she took a single step away I grabbed her hand and bluntly asked her: "I never had a chance to properly thanked you for saving me back then... I might not be of much help but you can always depend on me. I'm also sorry if i cant help you about the insignia that my family carries."

"I know, I also want to thank you for saving me."

Night came with my whole body eager to work for tomorrow. so before hand, I took the left materials and weapons that could be used and a nearby blacksmith's forge to recreate another armament. Arturia took the job of guarding the village as the monsters might return anytime. Xaltis and Zidalia had their rest as well. I prepared them so that i could work tomorrow morning...

Last edited:
"Pyrce, are you all right? You suddenly fell back."

As I opened my eyes, my head started to throb. I put my hand on my head and started massaging it."I-I--"

"What happened?" Nyan-nyan approached me.

I sat up and looked at Nyan-nyan through my hands.

"I'm not sure what happened but I saw a golden-haired knight fighting in a battlefield, with such skill even for a woman and then..."

"And then what?" Nyan-nyan demanded.

Images of the silver-haired man invaded my head."...and then I saw a silver-haired man fighting with her...Silver and Gold. A fitting combination..."

"What are you talking about?" Nyan-nyan asked, being confused with her visions.

"I saw him before. That guy from my dream when I turned into a half-demon. He just suddenly appeared again."

"..." Nyan-nyan prowled around the room.

"What is it Nyan?" I asked him.

"How many times have you seen this man?"

"Twice. The first one was on a dream after I became a half-demon, it was before I met you. The second one would be just now from my meditation." I answered promptly.

"Do you know this man?" he continued with the interrogation.

"No."

"I see. Then it must be the red strings of fate." Nyan-nyan concluded.

"The red strings of fate? I thought that was just some myth?"

"That is where you're wrong."

I stood up even though I was still feeling wobbly. I started to walk out of the room.

"Refresh your mind Pyrce, you're experiencing something far greater than the demon king had intentionally made you." Nyan-nyan muttered to himself as Pyrce walks away from the room.

I went to research about my abilities, looking at the oldest books that the book keeper had with him. Any hint about myself and how to reverse the changes in me. Bad luck, there's not a single hint, nothing about me or anything similar to my powers.

Nyan-Nyan leaped to my lap while i was researching, he told me about mastering my abilities by undergoing some training and going to an adventure beyond this place. Beyond these lands, there are all kinds of answers. So I agreed and he promised to help me in achieving this. To master my powers...

Last edited:
i'm back. <3 Thanks to everyone who backed up on me. :] I'm still busy and trying to still catch up some rest atm, but i'll do my best to stay in the thread. Everyone did a really great job. :) Thanks Shito for the lift. ^^

"Evil has begun it's hunt" Shito told us. I was a bit shocked and relieved that Shito's interpretation to what the man said lacks something. Relieved because we heard the same thing but shocked because I heard something more. To add more, maybe they didn't notice that on the last breath of the man, he looked at my eyes before dying. "I thought the man said "Evil has begun it's hunt. We're waiting for you."" I murmured to myself. But in the looks of Shito, it seems like he has no idea about the additional words I've heard. I'm scared. But I cannot show this fear to my companions. We then moved on to our journey.

Xaltis and I were left on foot while Arturia and Shito dashed to the coastline with the horses. "I wanted to fight, but I guess I have to tone down a little bit" I said to myself. Xaltis was looking at me asking what I was thinking. "Let's go there as fast as we can, Xaltis." She nodded.

We rushed as fast as we can, but as soon as we arrived, it seems like the battle was already over but the village was left in a mess.

We then gathered the survivors and save the village up to what we can. I'm sure Arturia and Shito are tired after the battle. What i'm more worried about is the regaining of Shito's strength after him casting the shatter strike. I went to his place and offered him water. While talking to each other, he didn't know I was healing him on the way. "I never had a chance to properly thanked you for saving me back then... I might not be of much help but you can always depend on me. I'm also sorry if i cant help you about the insignia that my family carries." We ended the night as I told him that i know he told me what he knows and then I thanked him as well and . I left and I felt relieved that he's okay.

I went to Arturia to check on her as well. She was the night guard that time. I made the necessary healing as well. As soon as I'm sure that all of my companions are already okay, I already went to my sleeping place to gather rest for the next day.

The morning sun came but the village was still in a mess. I can see the pain and fear from the survivors. For the second time, I tried to cast the "Acoustic Rhythm" and pointed it in a vacant place. I was shocked that the force grew stronger and that it built not only a stronger cave, but this time it has barriers. "I think this would be sufficient for the survivors if ever they need protection." I said to my companions. I added "I think it isn't right for them to leave this place and transfer to a "safer" place. With the looks of it, it seems like the evil has started to take down stable villages and the survivors going to those unharmed villages would mean having a chance for a second encounter. If they stay here, they'll have lesser chance of being attacked again because you know, no offense meant but why would evil attack something they have destroyed already if there are alot more villages still unharmed? What we should do now is to restore not the exterior look of the village but make maybe small tunnels for them and make a fake damaged house of some sort that will cover the barrier cave so that the village will still looked destroyed and so evil won't bother attacking again."

I then went to the survivors and cast the Song of Auldrant, the most powerful healing spell that I've learned from my training. I was able to restabilize the energy of all the survivors. But it required almost all of my energy. After that, I tried to help in making the fake house but after few steps, I fainted....

Last edited:
I didn't have any plans but I felt it was better for me to keep on travelling and not to settle in this house. After I said farewell to my friend, I left the forest. I wandered without any destination and let my intuition guide my way.

Two or maybe three hours has passed since I left the cottage and I heard a screaming from afar. I prepared my daggers and tried to keep a low profile while climbing a small hill. Once on the hill, I saw two carts in the distance and people fighting with creatures. It seems they were defending the carts but it looks they are having trouble dealing with those beasts, so I cannot leave them alone and decided to help them. I attached magical paper that I prepared to my arrows and to my daggers and threw the daggers into the ground, creating traps around me.

I am not really fond of close combat and always try to fight with hit and run tactics and ambushes. I prepared my bow and began aiming at the head of one of the creatures. The moment my arrow struck my target I channeled my mana, activating the paper attached to it. The arrow exploded and the creature fell down. They noticed my presence and some of the beasts were heading in my direction. I was able to take another one down with my bow before they could reached me but they were faster than I expected. I have to switch to my daggers and try to lure them into my traps.

Now they were coming closer, I could recognise their claws. It was the same as Shito showed me not long ago. In that case, I have to avoid being hit since I'm not wearing any armour at all. I have to find the right timing to activate the traps and to strike them because my magic alone isn't strong enough to kill them. The first few attacks were easy to dodge but it became harder as time passes. I threw my daggers to their feet, attempting to cripple them and giving me more time. It looks like it works, those who were hit were slowing down.

This will give me an opportunity to strike those who weren't crippled after I activate the traps. I readied myself to strike them as hard as possible. After luring the creatures to my traps, I activated the traps and simultaneously I rushed to the creatures to attack them with my daggers, aiming for the heads. It was dangerous to be so close to their poisonous claws but I had to strike them now since the creatures who are crippled are catching up. I managed to take them down without being hit but there was no time to rest as the others attacked me already.

With no more traps set up, I have to hide somewhere but I saw it wasn't necessary as the people who were defending the carts are heading to me. The remaining creatures were crippled so it was easy for me to evade their attacks until help arrives. After they reached my location, we could simply overwhelm them and finish the rest of them.

After a small talk with them I understood they were all from small villages in the neighbourhood and that they were fleeing as attacks from these vile creatures began. Survivors came to warned other villages and so they decided to travel to Avalon, a place better guarded then here. But that wasn't enough because those beasts were fast and could catch them up. And so they had to defend the carts, where everyone who couldn't fight hide, until an explosion occurred. The moment that those creatures split up, they were able to kill them one by one and heard more explosions not long after the last one died. And so they located me through the sound of the explosions of my traps.

Unfortunately, the horses of the carts were slain and some were hit by the poisonous claws. I wanted to help them and asked them to sent some people with me to get horses and the antidote in Guramo. They agreed and so I travelled with five man back to Guramo.

I don't know how long I have been sleeping for, but it was sure that the sun was up and it's brightness woke me up. I looked at the men next too me, there is still no sign of him being awake any time soon. The fire was burnt out due to no extra fuel supply and from the looks of surrounding, it seems like most people have woken up and started working already. Carefully examine his injuries again, I'm sure it is better than how it was before and therefore decided to leave him there for the time being while I drag his boat into a place back up the shore. Even after a night of resting, I'm still recovering from the battle from yesterday, it have seems to have drained my stamina significantly and my body feels heavy.

"I better get myself into shape" I muttered to myself The up coming battles will be less forgiving, and if I want everyone to come out in one piece, I can't be out of shape like this.

After getting the boat into the shade out of sight, covered it behind the bush, as I feel that there is a chance that this boat could come into handy. I start to walk back to the shore where the man is, as I draw nearer I can hear groaning and it seems a quick treatment would be require to wake him up, plus he must be dehydrated from the intense lost of blood so we need to supply him with fresh water as soon as possible. I'm sure he would have been attacked by one of those foul creatures that attacked the village, we might be able to get some information to investigate our current situation. After checking everything, I whistled for Aruvel ad place the man on her and slowly started walking back to the village.

As I draw nearer to the village, I could near people moving about to try and reorganise the village again, but everything seems all tattered and there is no sign of them rebuilding any of their houses. This makes me wonder but I headed further into the village and as I draw nearer I could hear the priestess's song, such a beautiful voice and rhythm, as I was just about to greet her, she collapsed and I was just quick enough to grab her before she land head first on that hard ground. I took me by surprise but my quick reflex was able to save her from harm, but worried, I quickly perform a quick examination. It seems nothing serious but just fainted fro overworking. They all need a some more rest before worsening their body by overloading it with work, so I carried her and headed back to where we met yesterday night, a house that the villager kindly offered us as thanks for saving them, as we need some resting place we took the offer, it is one of the bigger houses in the village, owned by a person who does local trading, it was lucky that he was off for trading recently and his house survived, but they're sure that he won't mind as he is a very friendly person.

I place Zilalia in a bed in the free room before I went to collect the man and place him into the bed that would have been reserved for me, but I think he would need it more than me right now. After that, I went to ask whether I could get some fresh water from the villager and one kindly showed me the way to the nearest well, where I could obtain enough water for everyone. Carrying the water back, I dropped by local market which happen to still have some supply left, so I bought some potato, tomato and meat, with some salt and pepper and a few herb as season to make a vegetable soup. It was fairly close to noon before I manage to get back to the house, quick I check whether everyone was fine, and they're all fast asleep. Wasting no time, I quickly tip some fresh water into the man's dry mouth, he chocked for a bit as he isn't swallowing properly, but I manage to get some water into his body after that without much problem.

Afterward I went to the kitchen to see whether I could find myself a pot to make the vegetable soup, it was not too long before I opened some cupboard I find myself a suitable pot. Forgot to collect wood for starting a fire, I quickly notice there are wood supply near the fire place and so I make use of it. Letting the water to boil, I manage to find myself a knife and so I could peel the skin off the potato before I put it in. It didn't take me too long as using a knife is like child play to me, and I'm glad it didn't take took long for the water to boil, so quickly put all the ready ingredient into the soup and let it cook for a bit, placing the led on top once I put all ingredient in. I could smell some nice scent before I open the led up and steaming hot there is a vegetable soup in front of me, and so I quickly added some season to make sure the taste is right, and I put down the fire so it is not as burning hot as before, to keep it warm but won't boil all the water. I forgot to get some bread so I quickly rushed out and buy a loaf of freshly made bread, when I'm back I found Shito just walked out of his room, sniffing for where the smell came from.

"I'm sorry, did I wake you up from your dream, Shito?" I asked, "If so, I'm terribly sorry, but if you don't mind, join me for breakfast, there is a thing I need to tell you guys afterward when the rest have woken up.

Last edited:
After my battle, all I could see was drakness around me. "Where am I?" I said to myself while trying to figure out where I could be. But all my effort were vain. I was laying there with nothing around me and all I could hear was my own breath. "Is this... a dream?" muttered to myself. If this is a dream, then it was one weird and lonely dream.

"... ic..." As I was laying in the darkness, I could hear a faint voice. But I didn't know what that mysterious voice was trying to say. At the same time, I was saying to myself that if I could concentrate a little bit, I could hear that voice once more. Not too soon after I tried to hear it again, that voice tried to say something again. "...El... ric..."

"Who is there?" I asked into the darkness. But there were no respond. On my mind, I was wondering how that voice could know my name, or did I heard that voice elsewhere. As I was thinking about that, I couldn't find any answer, but add more questions about myself. Who am I? Where do I came from? What is this feeling I get deep within myself? Why did my sword shined like that during my fight with that weird creature? The more I think about it, more questions popped in my mind.

Suddenly, a little light appear in front of me. "Elric..." said a female voice coming from the light above me. "Who are you? How come to you know my name?" As I asked those two questions, the light giggled and moved around me like if it was having fun. "How can you forget who I am? After all, I am always with you." I was astonished. That female voice said that it was always with me, but how can that be possible. There is no one with me as far I as remember and a woman in top of that. "I am sorry but I do not know who you are. And I don't know who I am yet.".

"Do not worry, you will find the answer soon enough. But do not forget my name again would you, partner." Did she just said that I was her partner. But I had no idea of what that light meant by that. "My name is ......" The light then disappeared before it could say the name. Now, im alone again. Not like I didn't like it. But with all of that I couldn't find any answers and more questions just have been add into my questions' list. And why can't I wake up yet. If this was a dream, I could wake myself up. But I couldn't. Like if a strange force was forcing me to stay into this darkness.

"I fell asleep... too much"

Morning came, i sleep soundly though the blacksmith's forge. all the materials were organized and prepared thoroughly, and i thought i could begin early in the morning even before the sun could rise. must've been too tired from the battle yesterday that even my sleeping time changed. now that I've thought about it, there's so many things that changed, one day i was a normal guy making and repairing everyone's stuff with hard metal, i also remembered that i used to hunt wild animals with the village head's son. and now I make real weapons and fought monsters with warriors from the other side of their world.

"I think i even have grown some muscle" i laughed thinking about my figure.

Then i remembered my sister Sora, it's been a long time that i was away from home, weeks that have passed seem like years. "How is she doing?" "Is she eating properly?" "Is she safe?", those were just a few questions in my mind, "I just hope that she's alright... after all she's frail and wouldn't do anything much in the house" "Hope she didn't burn the house down by mistake"

Ever since entering this journey, there were tragedy's that came and more as i travel beyond this place, I can still remember the screams of that child. i hope that he's ok... I need to prepare for the worst. I promised myself that no one else will die. I will protect everyone, I won't let those that have perished in this place die in vain!

When i was about to prepare the materials for smiting a weapon, i smelled something nice, a nearby village house. someone must've been cooking this morning... I thought about Xaltis or Zidalia making the meals. I drolled thinking about a decent meal that i never had these past few days.

"Grrrzz..." my stomach made a fuzzy sound, "Ok stomach lets go grab some food" I left and went directly to where my nose and stomach is pointing. I entered the house, unknown to it's path i entered a wrong room. "where? where are you?" I muttered while following a single sense called "hunger"

"I'm sorry, did I wake you up from your dream, Shito?" It was Arturia that cooked, my visions of Xaltis and Zidalia went away like a gust of wind, Arturia replaced that vision re-imaginating my fantasy.

It matches perfectly -a single guy and girl in a single house, not to mention were both in our casual wear, morning... it's morning... she cooked our meal... don't tell me! :d582d79f:

A LOVELY COUPLE!!! :d16c4689:

Wai-wait!, Must repress this fantasy, there's no way that it'll happen not unless "I'm the god of the new world."

"If so, I'm terribly sorry, but if you don't mind, join me for breakfast, there is a thing I need to tell you guys afterward when the rest have woken up."

I agreed to join up for breakfast, by nodding my head repeatedly and waltz in to the table :th_084_:, Oh shit what I'm I thinking! better remove this stupid mind of me. or else :485c3a61: if she found out. I did some push up's/ sit-up's and lifted anything heavy. "What are you doing?" she asked.

"MORNING EXERCISE! A BLACKSMITH MUST ALWAYS BE FIT BEFORE WORKING!" I looked stupid, and I know it was awkward looking at me, but she just stood and watched me. I feel stupid i think i should stop right now, then we sat at the table, with breakfast ready and so we began eating...

Last edited:
Morning came and some of the others have already woken up before Xaltis. Sometime after they awoke Xaltis began to wake up. She sat up and rubbed her eyes and looked around the area. She let out a big yawn. "Mmmmm what time is it?" She saw that Shito and Arturia were already awake. " Oh good morning guys. What are you two up to, today?" She sat there and smiled as she asked the question.

Woah, it's been a long time since we had an update. Anyone thinking of a good plot ending? :] We can make a new environment/story again. ^^

"If so, I'm terribly sorry, but if you don't mind, join me for breakfast, there is a thing I need to tell you guys afterward when the rest have woken up.

"Those are the words spoken by Arturia to me before she went missing" Shito told me.

"Sigh, it's been a month already, we've been alot of help to he village already... Why is it that the evil forces has suddenly went lay-low? I think they're up to something. I want new adventures. And I still have to discover my past. But i'm happy that things got peaceful lately... But then again, I cannot be at peace because Arturia is missing. She's one of the few friends I've found from my first journey away from the place I grew up. I HOPE SHE'S OKAY."

"Now where are the others? Maybe they're training somewhere in the village. Gotta look for 'em."

Last edited:
Time for a little update ...

Upon arriving in Guramo accompanied with some refugees, I convinced to the mayor to leave the village and travel with the refugees to Avalon. While the mayor is announcing the word to leave Guramo, I returned to my shop and poured the antidote into several potions. It is better to apply the antidote as soon as possible so I gave the antidote to the refugees and they returned to where the others were. Meanwhile I stayed with the villagers of Guramo, just in case something happens.

Suppose to be a RPG game where are the attack counters, curses, damage counters, hp & mp counter. i only read stories of what happend

the evil demon king:
cast :th_092_: blood insane confusion: :th_107_:
In all know world, characters will no recognize friend or foe :5c745924:, they will fight until blood is spilled on the ground. Status will be on in the next 3 moves each player.(No counter spell is allowed)

XD i hope you like this, let see what happen

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

femcelbrained wrote on kozuechan32's profile.
hi
i like to play and draw
rid830 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, dear @Nihonjaki90. Can you please reupload this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/121124-yah-yah-doh-taw-ちぃかの-littlewetgirl.1061502/ If posible I'd also love to get other yah-yah-doh stuff you got. Thank you very much.
GuRu wrote on Shine's profile.
これをMexaにて再アップロードよろしくお願いします、いつもありがとうございます。