Inyouchuu 淫妖蟲 / Aojiru fan thread!

even translating a page once in a while would be great help, i don't have much free time because i have to study

I failed an auction for the twins stand thing. They look so cute and cool. :(

I wonder if that's where the expansion code is too? Have yet to see an actual card of any sort with all this con stuff.

I've seen it there in the photos of the merchandise, it's glued to that image of the twins with the wax, with the code covered of course.

Ah... the twins merch I DON'T want, lol. Never got the wax fetish. Drench them with cum instead...

here, it's this one:
attachment.php

Attachments

• 04002438960.jpg
    04002438960.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 949
I made another page =)
pg_006.jpg
tell me if you see mistakes or you think i could improve something

btw i know it says the link is not secure but it just happens with every attachment for some reason

Last edited:
It looks alright and provides some context for the situation. I'm sure Meioki is doing everything in his power to make the girls stay.

Reactions: ewebsitecanada
Hm, if i keep this up this up i may soon complete the first chapter! When it's done I'll just upload it to e-hentai.
Unfortunately my limited japanese forces me to do some guesswork here and there but i hope it's not too noticeable...

pg_010.jpgpg_012.jpgpg_013.jpgpg_014.jpgpg_015.jpgpg_016.jpg

Reactions: ewebsitecanada
Good work prog!

I won some new Inyouchuu items I couldn't resist. I did win the twins stand thing and a Takeru card that I've been in love with forever. I'll try to scan them and take some pics sometime.

Hopefully the card is in good shape and if I scan it, it can blow up to a nice picture and resolution on the PC.

These are just the stock photos but I'll share more when I get them:

nktbdv.jpg

tzymjz.jpg

lpbsks.jpg

Wow, that card is amazing! We need more Takeru, her story was nice in Goku but I feel like she didn't get enough space, maybe that's just me. =P

Wow, finally something... well, I'd probably stick my damn head in their pussy too. lmfao?

Hope there's some good tentacle/monster action though.

you really are the best inyouchuu investigator.
well, it took me only two months after they were posted XD
is there anyone who knows chinese who could ask that guy to share the exe?

Wow, finally something... well, I'd probably stick my damn head in their pussy too.
who wouldn't.... wait wha?!

Isn't that what's happening? lmao

Maybe just try to Google translate some stuff? Maybe it's around Chinese net somewhere...

Ahah yes, that's what's going on in the second pic, i wonder how they got there lol.
So far that is the only post i've found, it doesn't help that it's called 久遠の姫巫女 just like the goku one -.-

I saw an auction for the Mikoto dakimakura on Mandrake. I'm having a hard time figuring out how to register an American address though, with the city/zip portion. Anyone have any ideas? I think Murderous Int said Mandrake shipped internationally. I tried messaging him on HF but he hasn't been on since 9/2.

http://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1051579268&ref=list

It was 16,200 Yen but I have a spending limit of 13750 on SMJ. So it might be tricky to get.

EDIT: Nevermind, through the English site you can register and select country/etc.

Hope I can get it. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ236136? Event better.
Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?