Latest Thought~

My mind was so full of the following year's budget that I didn't feel like having even one drink that night.

The new personnel manager brilliantly solved the problem regarding mandatory overtime without pay.

I desperately needed money, so I borrowed some as an illegal loan. Then I was charged illegal amount of money, so I am now in more trouble.

We´re wasting so much time in front of screens as a substitute for things that we´re missing in real life either consciously or unconsciously and when you´ve finally realized what you were missing you see everything in a completely different light.
Its time to say goodbye to the screens so I sent my ISP a notice for internet termination.

I know there will be extra costs if we travel during peak season, but the weather will be the best around that time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ333938 and RJ01009297 and RJ01029977
Shop hand painted Ajrakh sarees, stoles, and dupattas online at Indiantesoro.com! We offer a wide variety of beautiful and authentic Ajrakh products crafted on fine fabric and painted using ntural dies.
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199054.html

Thanks a ton!
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ236136? Event better.