Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be busy with >wow< for a while,though be back later.Ignis-sama whipped me:wasclose:
/me Hugs hugs hugs hugs my dear [MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION];
I-Imouto you surprised me >////<
tumblr_mqgnzdfocP1qf8rnjo1_500.gif

:nyanmusu_cheer::nekopara_hug:

Also [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; Otouto!<3Ehh you're going?;-;N-nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:dontleave:....gonna be deus one day and control the time:deadsad:

/me meows to [MENTION=124200]Monmonpon[/MENTION];

:korokke_hiya:

You got new keyboard~?=w= mhm I'm just resting,gonna work on another set :goodtea:

Yush, it's kiiiinda small plus it doesn't feel that comfortable ;w; GFX? I should do something too.. for SOTM but I can't find Inspiration and Motivation

Yush, it's kiiiinda small plus it doesn't feel that comfortable ;w; GFX? I should do something too.. for SOTM but I can't find Inspiration and Motivation

When I bought my new laptop,getting used to the new keyboard was so difficult x3 Hmm,the current theme of SoTM doesn't interests you?:goodtea: and lacking inspiration is such an evil feeling lol,couple of days ago I thought I was getting bored 'til death =w=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vikingtroll28 wrote on girlcelly's profile.
Please seed torrent Piaキャロ 20th ANNIVERSARY PACK (5% left to download).
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine.
Could you please re-upload game RJ01019462? Thank you so much!
thebreaker2 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen. Could you please reupload game RJ327069?
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please re-upload this in katfile?
[200303][みみふく] わんなわー! [RJ280040]
thank you!
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, Ryzen. This one haven't been updated for so long, plus the newly discovered bugs. Can you please update this?
レベッカと淫呪の剣 to v24.05.12