[LPW # 184] Mama Weer All Crazy Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to play with my friends until it got dark. It's a really great, nostalgic memory now especially because I don't have any friends anymore.

I tried posting a video, but it was blocked. I tried posting another one, but it was also blocked.

So here's a bunny with a pancake on it's head.

:samuraihero:

Last edited:
I worked all night last night, but I haven’t been able to sleep at all because of the loud construction that started this morning.

I’m heading to town to buy a battery for the robot dog I created. His name is Goddard.

When I visited my friend in Nagoya, I was treated to a delicious pork cutlet called yabaton.

Just finished my latest Christmas story in General Discussion. North Pole Reality TV.

In the case of an emergency, please evacuate the building through the east exit. There will be coffee and donuts waiting for you there.

My dad making chocolate covered bacon for us every Sunday morning is such a good memory of mine.

Meatloaf and potatoes, an acceptable dinner.

Now to sit back and laze out for the evening.

On the last junk removal day, my husband was much more dependable than I expected and it made me look at him differently.

When I leave home, I always remember my puppy that got run over in front of the house.

Big storm expected at any time.

Got coffee and pastries, I'm ready for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?