Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Please Specify)

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Narko, Holo, Tomoyo (XD)

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, then so that people know that Shiki topic exists and how many votes it has I will write it on every page. Also, if Shiki wins, I don't mind hosting the game myself.

Shiki - 2 votes

What game? If you are about Mafia game 4, we haven't got even 10 members, you know? Hell, we can't even pick the thematic for it yet...

Wat. New game already? Ill sign up but can host make following the game easier? Im too busy/lazy to camp the thread. Do it how samy does it with his thief game.

How did he do with his thief game? :reallyconfused: You mean do it whenever host has time and then mention everyone?

Oh, ok... Hmm... That is not really easy players to get, because the mostly from here still in school are (and until the close of the school year...), where then impossible for the moment is...

Also, Selvaria isn't updating members... Okay, I'll go and make the list myself...

Yea, no need to be so strict on the times. Im sure this would be easier on the host as well. Also mention everyone after every phase giving a short summary.

Hmm... This game is not really easy to make how seems...

Alright, here we go:

Possible hosts:
1)Infamous
2)MadSova

Current players:
1)MadSova or Infamous
2)Musangbeku
3)Samye
4)Nanashi
5)Fear211
6)Nawi
7)Kimovis
8)Hinode
9)[MENTION=33968]Monjster[/MENTION] ;???
10)[MENTION=10115]kactaplb[/MENTION] ;???
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)

[MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION]; [MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION]; Can i be a loli in this game as well so i'll end up with two ghost lolis when i die?

What is with Mixxie, he can perhaps, too on the list give...?

Mixxie didn't want to be a part of the 3rd MG since he isn't active as much as most other people are. I suppose that it's the same this time?

Well, if we make game run slower a bit, like 1 phase in 2 days or even slower, then a lot more people would be able to come join...

Shiki - 2 votes

Noooooo! Someone voted for Higurashi...

Hmm... That can working...

...And from the someone was I...

My head is spinning,
My brain is screaming.
My heart is racing,
My body's blazing.

[MENTION=29831]thecoins[/MENTION] ;, it already ended. Mafia (Me, Nawi and Musangbeku) got a flawless victory...

that's fast... but still, I'll pass again for now.. good luck all

Umu.... Although if I become a host I will make game a bit more slow so that less active users may participate + I have time for ATL, games and college (in that priority order ;p)

Shiki
theme - 2 votes

ok, so we have 9 people who definitely joined, and [MENTION=33968]Monjster[/MENTION] hasn't decided yet?

Sorry I'll have to pass..Don't really like it to be really honest :x
I'll just be a bother when I join..

Gomen~

sadly, i got pretty busy this next week, so [MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION] you just may become the host

It's okay, Infamous, I'm too OP anyway ;p Either i will be taken out in the first round or my team will win... Although I'm not so free myself + I got a fever...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

isaswa wrote on Shine's profile.
File is dead, looking for a re-upload. Thanks.

[230910][マヨタマ] ❕9月19日まで6大特典付き❕【Wオホ声xW分身】~S級冒険者のボクは.始祖淫魔の前では只の餌だった.~ドスケベ爆乳サキュバスx2&分身x2によるW分身おしおきご奉仕♪ [RJ01085040]

sakadigu wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload this? Please 🙏
Thanks in advance
Gyaku Oudou
vikingtroll28 wrote on girlcelly's profile.
Please seed torrent Piaキャロ 20th ANNIVERSARY PACK (5% left to download).
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine.
Could you please re-upload game RJ01019462? Thank you so much!