[Clothing] MALE NEW SHOES

Belgar17

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2016
MALE NEW SHOES Version 1.0

These are new male shoes sets.

CMShoesM5.jpg

6 different styles, some with different color versions, including 4 for regular clothes, alternate Pirate Boots and Gladiator Sandals. They are all standalone.

Installation:
Extract and copy into your main Honey Select main directory. Note that a new directory, Belgar17_Mods, will be created inside HoneySelect\abdata\Chara\ if it doesn't exist.
IDs used: Male Shoes (Shoes[M]) 103205-103221

Uninstall:
Delete file bmhs_cm_shoes_M5.unity3d from directory HoneySelect\abdata\chara\Belgar17_Mods
Delete file bmhs_cm_shoes_M5-(Shoes[M])-IDs 103205-103221.txt from directory HoneySelect\abdata\chara\Belgar17_Mods
Delete file belgar17_hscmsh_M5.unity3d from directory HoneySelect\abdata\List\CharaCustom

Download:
Male Shoes V1.0: https://mega.nz/#!s8VS2ShJ!aqbo3qXlTRkYVW_NaVv1tXZhNZGz3unbtjRKjtLn2jU

Hope you find them useful!

It seems belgar17_hscmsh_M5.unity3d conflicts with both fan_cm_lv.unity3d & fan_cm_bu.unity3d. Then again, the mod pack it comes from labeled chinesecostumes also conflicts with dilldoe's Towel mod (Schaffer_Dynasty_Warriors_6_Zhen_Ji_.unity3d) and hffun_cf_runningwear_01.unity3d (fan_cos_01.unity3d & fan_cos_01x.unity3d) as well.

Here's the full ID info from HS_SlotID:

Code:
belgar17_hscmsh_M5.unity3d [ 103210 ] found in fan_cm_lv.unity3d
belgar17_hscmsh_M5.unity3d [ 103211 ] found in fan_cm_bu.unity3d
dilldoe_Towel.unity3d [ 350800 ] found in Schaffer_Dynasty_Warriors_6_Zhen_Ji_.unity3d
fan_cos_01.unity3d [ 205730 ] found in hffun_cf_runningwear_01.unity3d
fan_cos_01x.unity3d [ 205731 ] found in hffun_cf_runningwear_01.unity3d

It seems belgar17_hscmsh_M5.unity3d conflicts with both fan_cm_lv.unity3d & fan_cm_bu.unity3d. Then again, the mod pack it comes from labeled chinesecostumes also conflicts with dilldoe's Towel mod (Schaffer_Dynasty_Warriors_6_Zhen_Ji_.unity3d) and hffun_cf_runningwear_01.unity3d (fan_cos_01.unity3d & fan_cos_01x.unity3d) as well.

Here's the full ID info from HS_SlotID:

Code:
belgar17_hscmsh_M5.unity3d [ 103210 ] found in fan_cm_lv.unity3d
belgar17_hscmsh_M5.unity3d [ 103211 ] found in fan_cm_bu.unity3d
dilldoe_Towel.unity3d [ 350800 ] found in Schaffer_Dynasty_Warriors_6_Zhen_Ji_.unity3d
fan_cos_01.unity3d [ 205730 ] found in hffun_cf_runningwear_01.unity3d
fan_cos_01x.unity3d [ 205731 ] found in hffun_cf_runningwear_01.unity3d
Thanks for the information. My mod use number from 103205-103221 in the male shoes slot (cm_f_shoes)

I don't have fan_cm_ly.unity3d or fan_cam_bu.unity3d in my system and couldn't find the mod the came from so I couldn't check on them for conflict with the male shoes. They don't show in the the HS_SlotID Stable or Nightly list either. You have a link to the mod or any other information please let me know so I can check it.

What you should see in your system is that 2 of my shoes (Loafers Brown and Loaders Tan) don't show in your list. Instead their places would be taken by the entries in fan_cm_lyn and fan_cam_bu. To resolve the problem you can use HS_SlotID to check if slots 103222 and 103223 are free in your game and change the IDs on those 2 shoes. Or if you are not comfortable doing it, let me know if those slots are free, or some other if not, and I will change the list for you.

Dilldoe_Towel use 350800 in the Head Accessory slot (ca_f_head) and 102800 in the Male Body slot (cm_f_body). Schaffer_Dynasty_Warriors_6_Zhen_Ji use 354800 in the Head Accessory slot (ca_f_head), 206800 in the Female Bottom slot (cf_f_bot) and 205800 in the Female Top slot (cf_f_top). There is a conflict between them in the Head Accessory slot (although one start with 350 and the other with 354) because in the same category the game only use the last 3 digits for its internal reference. Since both end with 800, one or the other would have to be changed to resolve the conflict.

I have hffun_cf_runningwear_01 but don't have fan_cos_01 or fan_cos_01x so I couldn't check on them. Again if you have information on the mod let me know and I will check.

Thanks for the information. My mod use number from 103205-103221 in the male shoes slot (cm_f_shoes)

I don't have fan_cm_ly.unity3d or fan_cam_bu.unity3d in my system and couldn't find the mod the came from so I couldn't check on them for conflict with the male shoes. They don't show in the the HS_SlotID Stable or Nightly list either. You have a link to the mod or any other information please let me know so I can check it.

What you should see in your system is that 2 of my shoes (Loafers Brown and Loaders Tan) don't show in your list. Instead their places would be taken by the entries in fan_cm_lyn and fan_cam_bu. To resolve the problem you can use HS_SlotID to check if slots 103222 and 103223 are free in your game and change the IDs on those 2 shoes. Or if you are not comfortable doing it, let me know if those slots are free, or some other if not, and I will change the list for you.

Dilldoe_Towel use 350800 in the Head Accessory slot (ca_f_head) and 102800 in the Male Body slot (cm_f_body). Schaffer_Dynasty_Warriors_6_Zhen_Ji use 354800 in the Head Accessory slot (ca_f_head), 206800 in the Female Bottom slot (cf_f_bot) and 205800 in the Female Top slot (cf_f_top). There is a conflict between them in the Head Accessory slot (although one start with 350 and the other with 354) because in the same category the game only use the last 3 digits for its internal reference. Since both end with 800, one or the other would have to be changed to resolve the conflict.

I have hffun_cf_runningwear_01 but don't have fan_cos_01 or fan_cos_01x so I couldn't check on them. Again if you have information on the mod let me know and I will check.
I'm pretty sure Dilldoe is aware of the conflict, but not sure if whoever did the Zhen Ji outfit is.

Like I mentioned, the mod pack with all the "fan" related mods is labeled chinesecostumes, though I don't remember where I got them. If you're really curious, I could just upload it privately and PM it to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

SAP Supply Chain Management (SAP SCM) is a suite of software tools designed to manage the entire flow of goods, information, and finances within a company's supply chain. It essentially helps businesses oversee all the activities involved in getting a product from raw materials to the customer.
gamblepudding wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload 機械の少女が紡いだ記憶(中編) Ver4.2 [RJ263914] in katfiile or mexa? I believe you have the latest 4.12 version.
nakamura_yuri wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload 真剣で私に恋しなさい!S 初回版? Most links are dead except for the ones on Rapidgator which don't allow me to download without a premium account. Thank you very much!