Married, Single, or in a Relationship?

It was a very bad joke from King :/ Just that she's speechless so I just said that out of the blue xD

I think Checkmate's gone loopy because of his desire to remain ~Pure and Innocent~ :P

lol! not really sure, I am just stumped a bit HAHA I get put on No Nookie warnings, but ehh lol

I pissed her off she went to bed and wont talk to me LOL! :(

We are not really fighting, I know what she is doing hehe....the pout long enough and I will kiss her ass deal LOL! she all ways wins these HAHA!

We are not really fighting, I know what she is doing hehe....the pout long enough and I will kiss her ass deal LOL! she all ways wins these HAHA!
Just like what they said, "You just can't beat women."
So, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

Reactions: Perplexing
HEHE Getting eaten is rite.....NOT GOIN THERE NOT GOIN THERE!

Oh! I was corrected, Jan saw your post and said it is BEATEN hunny, not eaten, but hey hehhehehehehehee!!!!!

is you using join in an actual what it means kind of way or a connotative innuendo kind of way?

OHOH! Yes, sometimes she steals my PC and gets on when I walk away for a min or she sits here and watches over my shoulder. I am still trying to get her to just make her own account...talk about a PITA

I have been single. I have never been in love

Oh you will, my young Padawan. You will, one way or another.
Love come in various shapes and feelings. It's not just about feeling that created between/among sexes.

Love come in various shapes and feelings. It's not just about feeling that created between/among sexes.

+1 :) yep!

Love is a strange, mysterious, sneaky thing you have 0-Control over, when it hits you it comes out of no where. (Like Batman! LOL!)

I'm alone but not lonely (hello, MSN?).

I'm in a relationship... which is surprising. : )

Ish cool. Ish cool. Now let's read a book.

after completely converting to otakuism, i can say that i am married to Horo (i just use that because it is there is no actual L in jap, its just a more sharp R) and that reals r ugly D:<

Curious to know a bit about the community so this along with probably a couple more posts will be made by me to ask a bit more about each other.

So what is your current status? Are you married, single, or in a relationship?

I myself am married for almost 9 years now (Sept. 1st)

before I'll answer, congratulations, happy anniversary! :-)

and about that... well, i'm single for now.. i dunno when will be the next "in a relationship" status. ^_^

Reactions: Perplexing

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!
Redlof wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ154687.html & https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ269035.html (mexa or rosefile) & Part 3 of this on mexa if it's not a problem - https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ262921.html (threads too long to link, sorry)