[Multi-Language Covers] Special ASF Release. v3.0 ;]

:dthumbup: think it improved quality-wise. keep it up~ .. so you've sung english, japanese and korean now. did i forget anything?

after school i wanted to go to a unversity just so i wont be a NEET. didn't really think a lot about my major as well. I was good at math, but didn't want to major that. thought mechanical engineering would involve lots of math, so here i am.^^

so you gonna make woman-robo in the futuree... :XD:

[MENTION=297]Pinkylicious[/MENTION]; Hi.. Pinky... how are youu..??? hope all is well~~~~ and Thanks for the update.. xixixi.... im enjoy listening your song... i listening when i work.. and lift my spirit up... :D More practice More perfectt...

Last edited:
Revenge O.o Hmm... bit i was one of the good students... well at least i was the half of the class that came every time there was a session... and one of the two students in class during the last session x.x Sighs.... i dont like attention but kind of hard to do anything about that when theres only two students... x.x

Hmm... i can hear you singing but the music is still a bit loud comparatively x3

Its been so long since I last able to listen to the KissHammer Ban Chief's song, first of all, how are you Pinky? As for me, life been busy, but finally manage to finish my first year of Chemistry Degree, so a bit more time and after fixing my computer back and with a bit more free time, I'm able to listen to your song :P Been awhile eh?

To me, your voice have definite improved a lot since the last time I was able to hear your song ;) But I don't know, this one to me sounds a bit "masked" (I don't know, might just be me haven't listened to your song for awhile), as in I don't know, it come through as if you're singing into something masking the mic and you're trying to sing through that layer blocking the mic. But over all, I think it is good, definitely a lot better quality wise! It is great to see you've made a much bigger step than before Pinky, I hope this carry on and one day, maybe I'll receive a signed single through the post by you as a Limited Edition First Press release? :P

King ;)

:dthumbup: think it improved quality-wise. keep it up~ .. so you've sung english, japanese and korean now. did i forget anything? after school i wanted to go to a unversity just so i wont be a NEET. didn't really think a lot about my major as well. I was good at math, but didn't want to major that. thought mechanical engineering would involve lots of math, so here i am.^^

Ofcourse don't forget my national language... Filipino. ;] Hmmm.. How about vocal-wise... Did it somehow change? >.< Oh, after school... Which means..... That's for graduate school?~ Cool, ME! That major sounds tough tho.~

so you gonna make woman-robo in the futuree... :XD:

[MENTION=297]Pinkylicious[/MENTION]; Hi.. Pinky... how are youu..??? hope all is well~~~~ and Thanks for the update.. xixixi.... im enjoy listening your song... i listening when i work.. and lift my spirit up... :D More practice More perfectt...

Pretty busy as usual. How about you?~ Haha. Glad these cover songs lifted your spirit up somehow.^^ The recent one is a fast song again for fun. :3

Revenge O.o Hmm... bit i was one of the good students... well at least i was the half of the class that came every time there was a session... and one of the two students in class during the last session x.x Sighs.... i dont like attention but kind of hard to do anything about that when theres only two students... x.x

Hmm... i can hear you singing but the music is still a bit loud comparatively x3

Hahahaha... Revenge because they also did experience that when they where uni students, something like that. ;] Wow, you're pretty patient!~ But, where did all the other students go?~

Since this is a fast song, I lowered the bg music intentionally.~ But didn't want to make it sound really soft because my voice will be too emphasized. Hahaha.~~

Its been so long since I last able to listen to the KissHammer Ban Chief's song, first of all, how are you Pinky? As for me, life been busy, but finally manage to finish my first year of Chemistry Degree, so a bit more time and after fixing my computer back and with a bit more free time, I'm able to listen to your song :P Been awhile eh?

To me, your voice have definite improved a lot since the last time I was able to hear your song ;) But I don't know, this one to me sounds a bit "masked" (I don't know, might just be me haven't listened to your song for awhile), as in I don't know, it come through as if you're singing into something masking the mic and you're trying to sing through that layer blocking the mic. But over all, I think it is good, definitely a lot better quality wise! It is great to see you've made a much bigger step than before Pinky, I hope this carry on and one day, maybe I'll receive a signed single through the post by you as a Limited Edition First Press release? :P

King ;)

It's been a long time, King of Knights, indeed!^^ Woooow, chemistry degree... Hearing these majors from each one of you, I'm really surprised.~ Can you tell me something more about your degree... How's your first year?^^

Oh, it still sounds mask because of the recording device.. And maybe because of where I record it. :]] But the music sounds different too because the original background music is for male. I had to change its pitch.^^

Really... vocal-wise it improved?~ *nervous but relieved~ Your words are too kind. But if there will be a bigger opportunity in the future, ofcourse I won't forget you guys because your comments/tips/suggestions has helped a lot. That's why I'm always thankful to each one of you. :3

Additional Shout-out:

Hi [MENTION=190]BlueMage[/MENTION]; thanks for dropping by here. ;]
Hello to [MENTION=12156]Kotoura[/MENTION]; also known as.... hahaha. Why did you change your name?^^

Pinky-sama, for me, I'm sure I'll bored the hell out of everyone if I try to explain what I'm doing, so I rather save that, basically for my first year, I'm doing Inorganic, Organic and Physical as Core Chemistry, with around 5 hours + of labs every Mon/Tues. Additionally this year we have to take this compulsory Maths course which I dislike with a passion. Also have to choose an optional modules every semester, for first Semester I chose Biology, for Semester 2 I chose Nanotechnology. So yea, that's a quick tutor of my 1st year life.

Lol but she could probably do that "revenge" with less effort xD Im just hoping the final counts for a lot @_@ Spent so much time checking to make sure the answers were correct...
Patient? xD Hmm... i think thats one of the random things i have tons of... usually~

Hmm... would be nice hearing your voice louder x3 I guess its kind of hard to sing louder when its a fast song?

Lol i shouldnt turn it up too loud xD People around and after a certain volume the sound goes through the walls xD

Pinky-sama, for me, I'm sure I'll bored the hell out of everyone if I try to explain what I'm doing, so I rather save that, basically for my first year, I'm doing Inorganic, Organic and Physical as Core Chemistry, with around 5 hours + of labs every Mon/Tues. Additionally this year we have to take this compulsory Maths course which I dislike with a passion. Also have to choose an optional modules every semester, for first Semester I chose Biology, for Semester 2 I chose Nanotechnology. So yea, that's a quick tutor of my 1st year life.

Woooow... Sounds really chemistry-ish. Hahaha. Reminds me of my high school days. xD Your major is indeed interesting... But really difficult too. >.<

Lol but she could probably do that "revenge" with less effort xD Im just hoping the final counts for a lot @_@ Spent so much time checking to make sure the answers were correct...
Patient? xD Hmm... i think thats one of the random things i have tons of... usually~

Hmm... would be nice hearing your voice louder x3 I guess its kind of hard to sing louder when its a fast song?

Ofcourse it will count a lot.^^ Since you worked hard for it, I'm sure you'll do well!~ Hahaha. I tried to sound louder but I guess it's still because of the recording device. >.< Did I sound like I was having difficulty to sing that song?~

Just turn your volume up x3 like I did :P Problem solved :P

Hahahahaha. I hope I can record a HQ song soon. But quite kinda impossible atm. T___T But how did you feel when you listened to the recent song? Did I give justice to it? Haha~

Lol i shouldnt turn it up too loud xD People around and after a certain volume the sound goes through the walls xD

Through the walls! Oh my. Yup. You shouldn't turn it up to loud. I'm shy too. :redface:

Headphones are awesome, you should use them :thumbup:

Welcome to this thread!^^ Or wait, have you been here before and you changed your name too? Hahaha. I've been seeing some ASF users changing their usernames lately. xD

Additional Shout-out:

Hi [MENTION=190]BlueMage[/MENTION]; thanks for dropping by here. ;]

Hey. :P And don't mention it. xD You're doing pretty good. Wish i was able to sing. :/ Unfortunately my voice is just terrible. u.u

Welcome to this thread!^^ Or wait, have you been here before and you changed your name too? Hahaha. I've been seeing some ASF users changing their usernames lately. xD

I have been in this thread before, but I don't think I have ever posted. :)

Hey. :P And don't mention it. xD You're doing pretty good. Wish i was able to sing. :/ Unfortunately my voice is just terrible. u.u

A wild Blue have appeared! Sup!

/me throw Pokeball at Blue :3

Woooow... Sounds really chemistry-ish. Hahaha. Reminds me of my high school days. xD Your major is indeed interesting... But really difficult too. >.<

Every subject can be difficult, but as long as you enjoy it, I think you'll be fine :P

Hahahahaha. I hope I can record a HQ song soon. But quite kinda impossible atm. T___T But how did you feel when you listened to the recent song? Did I give justice to it? Haha~

Like most people have mentioned, the vocal is a bit quite, hopefully you can tune up the vocal next time so we can hear you a bit better without turning the volume x3 :P

Lol it wasnt that you were having difficulty singing x3 Just a bit on the quiet side~

Well im not too worries about the test itself xD Its just a bit of work that i hadnt caught up on which the test left no time for xD

Thank you!^^ You should never give up! :) I hope I can hear you sing too one day.~

I have been in this thread before, but I don't think I have ever posted. :)

Wow, really?^^ Thank you so much then.~ I hope you enjoyed the songs. :)

A wild Blue have appeared! Sup!

@KingArturia throw Pokeball at Blue :3

Every subject can be difficult, but as long as you enjoy it, I think you'll be fine :P

Like most people have mentioned, the vocal is a bit quite, hopefully you can tune up the vocal next time so we can hear you a bit better without turning the volume x3 :P

Blue meets pink! Haha. :) How come you don't throw Pokeball at me? Hahahaha. lol.

Yup, I agree with that... Which reminds me of....... Oh nevermind. xD

Will do that... Once I get a better mic. Haha. But for the meantime, I'll try to maximize what I have.^^

Lol it wasnt that you were having difficulty singing x3 Just a bit on the quiet side~

Well im not too worries about the test itself xD Its just a bit of work that i hadnt caught up on which the test left no time for xD

Ohh... Hahaha. Quiet side.. But did it sound rock-ish a bit? xD Hmm.. What work? School projects too?~

Next Project: Team FNC Audition:

[MENTION=159]alexsdu[/MENTION]; [MENTION=11276]Baka[/MENTION]; [MENTION=1569]Coolio[/MENTION]; [MENTION=1238]iankay[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; [MENTION=3385]rune hiryu[/MENTION]; [MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10800]Tenshi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=34]Tsubame[/MENTION]; [MENTION=16583]hayate akihisa[/MENTION]; [MENTION=23970]x-Shiki-x[/MENTION]; [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; @Hideki; [MENTION=12156]Kotoura[/MENTION]; [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]; [MENTION=23555]Ruri[/MENTION]; [MENTION=17123]Honest[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10440]Kasumi chan[/MENTION]; [MENTION=4451]sarnagon[/MENTION]; [MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION]; [MENTION=25364]Decalcomania[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=30548]nexus[/MENTION]; [MENTION=28760]newguy[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10379]Neko[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=11688]kaoru12345[/MENTION]; [MENTION=33968]Monjster[/MENTION]; [MENTION=190]BlueMage[/MENTION]; [MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION];

Hi Guys!~ I've got a huge favor to ask each of you. FNC is a Korean Agency which handles CNBlue, the recent song cover artist that I have posted. I sent my audition entry to their e-mail last week. Last night I thought, I should do something to create a bigger impact on them.^^ They are coming here next month (June) for CNBlue's concert and I think it's one of my rare chances to really meet them. Just fill in the blanks below and tell them honestly how you feel.~

This will really be a big step again if ever they say yes. For questions, fire it away! :)

PS: You don't have to worry about receiving newsletter or the like, once you sent the e-mail it goes to their inbox straight and it won't sign you up for anything!^^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

E-mail: [email protected] (that's the Korean agency)
BCC: [email protected] (that's me.^^)
Subject: Please consider @KKyeoul from the Philippines

Hi I'm from "insert country here". I want to show my support to @KKyeoul. Please give her a chance and listen to their band cover when you visit the Philippines this June 2013.

Reason:
"Insert your personal reason here why you think my band and I deserve that chance."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
I'll Support you Pinkyy... just remember training your voice .. and feel the thempo of the music you will sing later..

Reactions: Pinkylicious
You'll have King's full support on this Pinky-sama, do I have to follow templates or I can add anything else? (Making Pinky-sama as glamorous as possible! :3)

With Luck,

King ;)

Reactions: Pinkylicious
I'll Support you Pinkyy... just remember training your voice .. and feel the thempo of the music you will sing later..

Thank you.^^ I have free time in the morning once in a while and I'll do my best to train more.~ I hope somehow my delivery and progress is different from the first time we all started. >.<

You'll have King's full support on this Pinky-sama, do I have to follow templates or I can add anything else? (Making Pinky-sama as glamorous as possible! :3)

With Luck, King ;)

Thank you so much KA!^^ You may follow the format below and you may add anything else too. I'm thinking on how we can prove that the e-mail sent was indeed from different countries. >.< Do you have suggestions, KA? :) We should set a goal to finish it within this week or by Wednesday next week because the concert would be on June 15.~ *panic mode. Hahahaha. :]]

E-mail: [email protected] (that's the Korean agency)
BCC: [email protected] (that's me.^^)
Subject: Please consider @KKyeoul from the Philippines

Hi I'm from "insert country here". I want to show my support to @KKyeoul. Please give her a chance and listen to their band cover when you visit the Philippines this June 2013.

Reason:
"Insert your personal reason here why you think my band and I deserve that chance."

Sure, and hm...that would indeed be very hard unless you track/give IP Address. Nonetheless, as long as you've support, it doesn't really matter whether or not it is worldwide, plus we can always link it to forum, generally forum proves it is World-wide anyway, other than that, I can't come up with anything else yet. I might ask some friends who's better than IT than me on this actually, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Sure, and hm...that would indeed be very hard unless you track/give IP Address. Nonetheless, as long as you've support, it doesn't really matter whether or not it is worldwide, plus we can always link it to forum, generally forum proves it is World-wide anyway, other than that, I can't come up with anything else yet. I might ask some friends who's better than IT than me on this actually, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

No worries KA.^^ Even if we can't show it through the e-mail it's okay. Having everyone's support like this is more than enough.~

Done and I wish you all good luck. :P

Thank you. I saw it, but haven't opened it.^^ It's a thrilling experience and I'm really glad. Thank you for your support BlueMage!~

Training will never betray you... Cya~~~~

True~ Yup cya!~~~~ ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!
Redlof wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ154687.html & https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ269035.html (mexa or rosefile) & Part 3 of this on mexa if it's not a problem - https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ262921.html (threads too long to link, sorry)