ne~, shiteru? (Hey did ya hear?)

~SnowAngel~

~♥RadiantHeart♥~
Contributor
Mar 24, 2012
Act like you're telling someone a rumor~ start your sentence with something like "did you hear about" or "ne, shiteru?" It doesn't have to be true as long as follows that~ Go along with what's been said for more fun XD

ne~ kiita? samy's turning 60 tomorrow :P

hmmm.....

ne, shiteru? ushio will go to mars tomorrow:goodtea:

Ne~, shiteru? There's a couple getting married because there's a pig that can fly~

ne~ shiritai? girls will be the majority of the population in the future :P

^ I can only imagine one man having multiple wives or one woman having many husbands or just men dying out. :goodtea:

Hey, did you hear? My voice gives me super strength!

ano ne? I saw snow flying over my school an hour ago..

Ne~ Shiteru minna-san kedo...? Ore eien no toki no tame ni kimitachi o hanasanaide...?

Ne antatachi! Shiteru kedo kimi wa saiko no ningen da yo~?

hmm.. muri desu

ne shiteru? that unicorn passing by in front of my house

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

SAP Supply Chain Management (SAP SCM) is a suite of software tools designed to manage the entire flow of goods, information, and finances within a company's supply chain. It essentially helps businesses oversee all the activities involved in getting a product from raw materials to the customer.
gamblepudding wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload 機械の少女が紡いだ記憶(中編) Ver4.2 [RJ263914] in katfiile or mexa? I believe you have the latest 4.12 version.
nakamura_yuri wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload 真剣で私に恋しなさい!S 初回版? Most links are dead except for the ones on Rapidgator which don't allow me to download without a premium account. Thank you very much!