Next Mafia Game host

which host and game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt I'm going to vote.
I'll just observe the voting of others.

Can't say I know much since I've never joined a game, so I ran the choices through a number generator and it favored Satori. Guess that makes it a tie with sam.

But... That's because there nothing to stop.
It's like saying "I'm going to the candy store!" But it turns out there has never been a candy store.

Are you implying that there was never a pichu to begin with? :forsaken:
No just a infamous mafia game, but if you want to include yourself that's all on you.
If you do, then I haven't to question who I've been talking to all this time.

No just a infamous mafia game, but if you want to include yourself that's all on you.
If you do, then I haven't to question who I've been talking to all this time.

well i was being a smartass and saying i'll make a sakura trick MG, and he was trying to vote for it

Well I didn't expect that I could host the next one already since I thought Fear was gonna host right after the current game but anyway. I'm honored that I'm even on the poll! XD

I would vote for my own theme but ill just wait for others to cast their votes first. ^_^

To give you a basic idea of what my game is about. You are all students of a certain class who are cursed and there's one student who's considered the "extra one" among the class. This extra student has been the cause of a series of mysterious deaths among each generation of this class and its the player's job to find the extra student among the class and kill them before everyone gets killed by the curse. Its not gonna be as complex as most of the previous MG's and this will be my first time hosting one here so don't expect too much me but ill try my best to make it as good and enjoyable as possible. ^_^

Forgive me for making comparisons but it sounds similar to the current one, just that there's only one killer?

I would like to join the next mg but I'll need some explaining about how things work since it has been a long time since I joined a game:runhappy:

not really. they want to kill the extra one, so they have to find out who it is. seems anyone can still kill anyone

I would like to join the next mg but I'll need some explaining about how things work since it has been a long time since I joined a game:runhappy:

piece of advice, if you see a gigantic cocoon that feeds off of blood, don't kick it

Forgive me for making comparisons but it sounds similar to the current one, just that there's only one killer?

Well actually, Everyone can kill but each time they didn't find and vote for the cursed player, One player will be randomly killed in mysterious ways. The extra student won't even know that they are cursed themselves. To get a better idea what the theme is about, You should try reading the novel or watch the anime. ^_^

EDIT: Oh and the setting will take place near the end of the series. ^_^

so the voting system is the same then? if you vote the wrong person, they're safe, but someone else dies?

so the voting system is the same then? if you vote the wrong person, they're safe, but someone else dies?

Well something like that. XD Oh there will also be special roles like one student would be the Head of Countermeasures while another student will have an ability to see if a player is an extra student or not though this would be limited.

* Ralium watches a gigantic cocoon feeding off infa

Your advice is taken wisely master :emjudge:

what? why would i kick it? i was looking forward to a new pet. no, aexiel kicked it. presumably he's dead now

hmm interesting theme's think im gonna go with satori's though another feels like a good theme for MG and wanna see how it would play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?