Next Mafia Game host

which host and game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
『Evil has many forms Samye. You are that form of evil that makes people go useless by giving them too much good!』

『But anyway, I love the character I thought up for Fear's MG most I I'll be voting for that one~』

Reactions: uenchuceli
It's fun trying to test the limits of your imagination when you play one ^.^
But it's no fun being good when the evil is somewhat lackluster and same goes for good.
I like to think we need a nice balance between the two. ^.^

『True, in order to shine, good needs evil. Same for the opposite. It isn't as fun being evil if nobody is stopping you. But having another evil person and fighting evil vs evil is quite satisfying and fun too ^_^』

Either way there needs to be a challenge.
A Nice for every Moral, and an Art to keep things interesting.

『You know what type I like most in multiplayer FPSs? Free-for-all! Usually when I play I'm on 1st-3rd place with 1 or 2 strong people I focus on fighting with other meat coming to get me as extra, that is the most delicious exp I can have. ^_^』

I'd prefer a one on one match.
I find those to be the most enjoyable.

『Unless its a pretty skilled opponent, 1 on 1 is usually pretty boring... Not enough chaos and unexpectedness...』

well i didnt know how long this mg8 was going to go on for, plus after the winner of this we can easy lock it at anytime. so if anyone else notices the time the poll ends, keep it to urself

No answer ....:runaway:
『I won't let you go till you answer~
Runrunrun1.gif

『If it was a distraction, it didn't work at all. It didn't even take 3 seconds to destroy it... And in this vast sky you have nowhere to hide from me...:evillaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Shop hand painted Ajrakh sarees, stoles, and dupattas online at Indiantesoro.com! We offer a wide variety of beautiful and authentic Ajrakh products crafted on fine fabric and painted using ntural dies.
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199054.html

Thanks a ton!
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ236136? Event better.
Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful