Owning a File Hosting Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.

XelNaga_Kail

Trusted Member
Elite Member
Oct 15, 2011
Were you all got think about having a file hosting premium account? If have, which file hosting premium account that you want to own? And tell why would you like this file hosting website? If me i would like filesonic and megaupload.
Sorry for bad english..

I have a couple premiums. :ninja:
Apart from Usershare (avoid) they all max my download speed, so I'm happy with them. :p

The most widespread and stable host at the moment seems to be Filesonic followed by Fileserve - so obviously those two would be good to have if I didn't already.

I prefer Filesonic and Megaupload though. Would really appreciate it if there are any alternative links for Fileserve ones, coz I can't download from Fileserve for no reason.

Filesonic, Megaupload and WUpload always give me max download speed ^^

Filesonic - coz even as non-paid user, it easy and friendly to use.

I prefer Filesonic and Megaupload though. Would really appreciate it if there are any alternative links for Fileserve ones, coz I can't download from Fileserve for no reason.
I'm currently using Filesonic, Fileserve, Filepost, and Filejungle. Uploadstation on request for completed series - I think I got the multi-host thing covered. :D

I'm currently using Filesonic, Fileserve, Filepost, and Filejungle. Uploadstation on request for completed series - I think I got the multi-host thing covered. :D
I have many premium account of filesonic that from hacked but filesonic didn't give me max download speed after i login as premium membership while megaupload do without premium membership. After i login as premium member at filesonic i only get straight download, no wait time, no captcha. But somehow it sometimes that does not support resume download, that is what i hate filesonic about. And also i'm using Internet Download Manager to resume the download.But somwhow it failed to resume ==!!

I have many premium account of filesonic that from hacked but filesonic didn't give me max download speed after i login as premium membership while megaupload do without premium membership. After i login as premium member at filesonic i only get straight download, no wait time, no captcha. But somehow it sometimes that does not support resume download, that is what i hate filesonic about. And also i'm using Internet Download Manager to resume the download.But somwhow it failed to resume ==!!
Well, the server gets speed of up to 40MB/s. That's when the disk gives out. So, you probably just live in the wrong edge of the world or your ISP throttles connections from them - either way, nothing you can do. :(

Would it be okay if you upload Pokemon the Movie series on Filesonic? Coz I requested in the request section, and a nice guy gave me an Fileserve link, but I dare not ask him to host it in another file hosting site LOL

Would it be okay if you upload Pokemon the Movie series on Filesonic? Coz I requested in the request section, and a nice guy gave me an Fileserve link, but I dare not ask him to host it in another file hosting site LOL
I'll get to it - give me a couple days and it shall be done. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ236136? Event better.
Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?