PERSONA 5 - Wishlist

For the Persona Quest PV I was a bit bitter that the femC from p3p, because I'm such a big femC lover, wasn't shown but Theodore was :( probably even if p3p never existed, would Theodore still have been canon?

Also I've already seen some people disappointed that p5 would be just a ps3 exclusive and not on the ps4. I understand the disappointment with people wanting more from the system and atlus should've made it multi-platform able, but in a way I'm kinda glad because I'm broke as heck and there's no way I can afford a ps4 anytime soon sobs

all i'm hoping for persona 5 is to have an extremely interesting story, possibly able to switch back to despair-esque or a same sort of mood persona 3 was. I'm such a sucker for those things :S (good story telling, not despair haha)

For the Persona Quest PV I was a bit bitter that the femC from p3p, because I'm such a big femC lover, wasn't shown but Theodore was :( probably even if p3p never existed, would Theodore still have been canon?

Also I've already seen some people disappointed that p5 would be just a ps3 exclusive and not on the ps4. I understand the disappointment with people wanting more from the system and atlus should've made it multi-platform able, but in a way I'm kinda glad because I'm broke as heck and there's no way I can afford a ps4 anytime soon sobs

all i'm hoping for persona 5 is to have an extremely interesting story, possibly able to switch back to despair-esque or a same sort of mood persona 3 was. I'm such a sucker for those things :S (good story telling, not despair haha)

I am too. Played P3 on the PSP three times, and watched P3 FES on the Playstation 2 three times. It was a great story line that kept you going with a lot of emotion, and excellent ending. We can only hope.

Looks like Persona Q is a mix of Persona and Etrian Odyssey

On Sunday morning we reported on a quartet of new game announcements from Atlus Japan: Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth, P4U: Persona 4 The Ultimax Ultra Suplex Hold, Persona 4: Dancing All Night and Persona 5. Today we have a bit more information on these games, courtesy series director Katsura Hashino.

"Just like the experiment of making a fighting game based off the Persona series in Persona 4 Arena, which was also well received by fans, the plan of making Persona Q came from wanting a game that could bring further joy from an even more 'unexpected element'," Hashino stated in a Famitsu article translated by Siliconera. "This will be the first title the Persona team will be making for Nintendo 3DS, and we also have Etrian Odyssey that represents Atlus for the 3DS, and we'll be using its system as part of a 'festive' collaboration mindset in the development for Persona Q."

While Persona Q is a fusion of Persona and Etrian Odyssey, Hashino assures fans of the former that Persona elements will be the foremost focus of the game. "While we are implementing Etrian Odyssey's system into it, just as the name implies, Persona Q will be a completely new title, but first and foremost, it'll be for the fans of the Persona series."

Though Hashino doesn't go into this level of detail on the other games, he does discuss how far along each is in its development. Like Persona Q, Persona: Dancing All Night is almost completed, with only a few new dances and animations to be added to the rhythm-focused spin-off game. Likewise, P4U: Persona 4 The Ultimax Ultra Suplex Hold is nearly ready to release (though this shouldn't be surprising given that its arcade incarnation was announced in August). Persona 5 lags behind the other titles announced, but Hashino is committed to releasing the game in Japan toward the end of 2014.

Notably absent from Hashino's comments is any word on when or if these games might appear outside of Japan.

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/11/25/atlus-sheds-light-on-newly-revealed-persona-spin-offs-persona-5/

...Notably absent from Hashino's comments is any word on when or if these games might appear outside of Japan.

I know there is a huge fan base of the Persona series in North America, so I hope they consider localizing the games here.

[MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; so do I. I'm sure they will though.

[MENTION=5293]Keitaro Urashima[/MENTION]; Is this game gonna be region locked also? I know P4 arena was one of the only PS3 games to be region locked. Hopefully they will have a U.S. release

Most of these games will have a release in the West, except maybe for the rhythm game (was it announced for the west? I didn't catch that). As for release dates... no simultaneous releases, Atlus never did that. And since the purchase of the studio by Sega it's even harder to expect anything verified now... the 3DS game will most likely be released. And P5 as well. As for the reason they didn't announce P5 for the PS4 is that the PS4 is a new console and P5 won't be a game making gamers buy a new console. A Final Fantasy would. A Dragon Quest would. A Monster Hunter (no way that's gonna happen though). And even if, the odds of P5 being localized in the West would drop even lower. Because publishers are assholes. I mean the Tales of producer Hideo Baba said several times that they won't release the Vita Tales titles in the West because they won't sale becaaause the console sales are pretty bad. He doesn't care that there are enough Vita users who want more JRPGs for warrant good sales because we don't have enough. He just doesn't. I know because a friend of mine is a game journalist specialized on JRPGS (for the german M!Games and Retro-games and the site brave new gaming for e-store releases) and he's asked Baba that question several times already (to make him change his mind, actually lol).

My wish would be for a PSVita port... I rather happy with how they ported P3 particularly.

I wouldn't mind if it's not dual-audio either, although if they were to include Romi Paku (Naoto) as a voice actress again, I would appreciate Jap dub as an option.
Rather fond of her voice acting/voice.

More customization would be nice... or more club activity interactions?
It is rather refreshing/intriguing, especially since I don't think it's as common to foreign audiences.

Is this game gonna be region locked also? I know P4 arena was one of the only PS3 games to be region locked. Hopefully they will have a U.S. release
My PS3 Super Slim 1TB HDD is Asian Version with Cobra ODE. It run Japanese version of Persona 4: Arena.

Persona 4: Dancing All Night story details emerge
xptpah.jpg

Earlier this week, Atlus detailed its method behind the madness that is Persona 4: Dancing All Night, an upcoming (and unlikely) PlayStation Vita rhythm game based on the popular demon-fusing RPG series.

Taking place after the events of Persona 4, Dancing All Night finds former Investigation Team member Rise Kujikawa back in the idol biz, returning to a life of everyday celebrity after solving multiple homicides in Inaba. When a member of her idol group goes missing amid rumors of the Midnight Channel's return, however, Rise once again teams up with Persona 4 protagonist Yu Narukami to find her missing coworker and bust some moves along the way.

Co-developed by Hatsune Miku: Project Diva series developer Dingo, Dancing All Night will feature multiple tracks from Persona 4, Persona 4 Golden, and the anime series Persona 4: The Animation. Musicians Tetsuya Komuro and Daisuke Asakura have been recruited to create high-energy dance remixes for the soundtrack.

Persona 4: Dancing All Night is due for release next fall in Japan.

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/12/04/persona-4-dancing-all-night-story-details-emerge/

This game looks terrible, but it also has Rise in it, so I can't decide if I should buy a crappy game that features one of my favorite videogame/anime characters :baby:

Last edited:
We seem to be in the same boat...:D The pain is in the wallet too, but the pure torture of deciding, "do I buy or not?"

Only one thing to do.... wait for release and read the reviews.

But what about the pre-order items??? What if the pre-order items are great? When Persona 4 came out, didn't preorder the game...later on found it came with a Teddie. Missing out and now kicking myself.:crushed:

Well, if it's a lot like Project Diva, then it will be fun to play but you will have to grind points to get the good clothes...

But what about the pre-order items??? What if the pre-order items are great? When Persona 4 came out, didn't preorder the game...later on found it came with a Teddie. Missing out and now kicking myself.:crushed:

pre orders are bad

I want to have a team that can function like P3 FES and have relationship part improved on. Also it would be nice if they had mutiple plot endings like Devil Survivor. And finally I want Dual Audio or otherwise I want the ability to mute the voices (control the volume of it) so I don't have to hear a dub if I didn't like it. Don't care, I can use my imagination to cover the voices if it's dubbed but I have the option to mute it.

Reactions: namalandrcont
I want to have a team that can function like P3 FES and have relationship part improved on. Also it would be nice if they had mutiple plot endings...

I hope so too! There's still a year before the game comes out...maybe there's somewhere we can put in recommendations and/or suggestions. :)

I hope so too! There's still a year before the game comes out...maybe there's somewhere we can put in recommendations and/or suggestions. :)

Not sure, personally if you watch Code Geass and the team that created the animation. You'll find out it takes about 5 years to produce the entire 2 season of series. I'm probably thinking that the plot was probably already complete approved by the team/developer before it was announced to the public that they'll be releasing Persona 5 in a year time. Assuming that the current Time to be released date.

However, a good company that produces creative works like games should be able to receive suggestions what the player wants to see and take the majority of feedback to improve better releases to make the profits while satisfying their customers. A business can't be run without something to support it in the first place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?