Which link?
And have you tried doing it again at a later point in time?

i tried the next day, but one of them that didnt work was episode 1 for me, i downloaded episode 0, 3, and 13 though

i can download it but once it gets on my computer the .exe that actually downloads the episode only dls like 26 kb.

There's a small checkbox toward the bottom of the filehoster page that talks about a download manager. Untoggle it.

1. Storing the patches makes no sense whatsoever.
  2. I don't fix the errors of other uploaders on principle. Asking me to do so is downright rude.
  3. I stored Zurako's version for 720p anyway.

Corocoro senpai.... The rapidgator links do no to work for me, am I doing something wrong? I get "file not found" error.

Sorry D:

[MENTION=84344]buhquick[/MENTION]; I stored Zurako's version for 720p, so I no longer have those files.

Reactions: buhquick
All links are dead please reupload thank you :D

[MENTION=43482]Hiero[/MENTION]; I stored Zurako's version for 720p, so I no longer have those files.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ333938 and RJ01009297
Shop hand painted Ajrakh sarees, stoles, and dupattas online at Indiantesoro.com! We offer a wide variety of beautiful and authentic Ajrakh products crafted on fine fabric and painted using ntural dies.
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199054.html

Thanks a ton!
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ236136? Event better.