Rieve/Ein's userbar gallery

Added the death note stuff. XD

I'll stop making new ones for a while BUT, like I've said in the first page, I'm still open for requests. Just VM or PM me if you want something done. Signatures, avatars, userbars, just send me the details XD

Thank you for sharing your work. They are very well done.

I love your style. Very sleek and just the right coloring. ^^

I saved the Kuroshitsuji, Vocaloid, and Stop Internet Censorship ones.

Thanks again.~

Thank you for sharing your work. They are very well done.

I love your style. Very sleek and just the right coloring. ^^

I saved the Kuroshitsuji, Vocaloid, and Stop Internet Censorship ones.

Thanks again.~

You're welcome =)
I'm still open for requests even If I might stop adding new ones for a while.

Reactions: renano
mmmh...just asking...may i use one of those userbars? and i actually would like to humbly request two userbars sometime in the future.
:pushups:

mmmh...just asking...may i use one of those userbars? and i actually would like to humbly request two userbars sometime in the future.
:pushups:

There's no need for formalities XD
They're open for everyone and sure, just fill me with the details for your requests XD

Reactions: Shir0
thanks a lot, ein.
will be using the tsukihime userbar with shiki, will tell you about my request later, when i have something more concrete and detailed~

UPDATE!
Felt like making a few so here. Enjoy XD

[7/4/12] Update
4FweP.png
1qOPn.png

fqOBr.png
0XaDz.png

6bCRS.png
B1pLZ.png

v3Qsh.png
yULyJ.png

TOu2V.png
VrvFD.png

qpsnz.png

Nope. It's her clone.
Haha just kidding. XD

You can thank [MENTION=26209]kami-onii-chan[/MENTION] for requesting me to make one XD

Oh... Dantalian no Shoka. Yay~ :3

/me gives a hug to Ein

I find it funny how I'm getting back into Dantalian no Shoka and you just made a userbar with one. xD

Thank you again. Much happiness for you. ^^

Coincidence? XD
I also happen to be downloading the series and planning to watch them after completing it.
I really had no idea which ones to make so I mostly end up making stuff from people's requests and my personal preferences. XD

Lol~ Seriously? xD

Some people consider the anime 'episodic' or 'a monster/story of the day' type of thing.

I enjoy the individual stories and some connect to one another.

Great seiyuu and the soundtrack as well.

Currently reading the manga and LN.

Haha... sometimes the ones who request can provide inspiration. Always good to follow how you feel right at the moment~

I came across the anime when I was looking for something to watch again 'cause I just finished watching Haiyore! Nyaruko-san, Fate/Zero, Kore wa zombie desu ka? of the dead, P4, and the other recent ones.

I think La Storia Della Arcana Famiglia and Code:Breaker would be great too but I think I'll have to sit around wait for them to finish those and just get the BD-rips later. XD

I did a little lurking and kami requested it based from your avatar. xD No coincidence~

La Storia Della Arcana Famiglia and Code:Breaker~ :o

I have the game in my backlog. It's supposed to be pretty good especially since the heroine is strong unlike some who are emotionally weak.

I just started reading Code:Breaker. Also, a good one.

So busy as well. >.<

O.o ok.... Had a little pile of shiina images but theyre gone with the second time computer died :goodtea:

I like to read people's VMs. Not often, but your name popped up in kami's message. Might as well read it~ ^^

I keep saving the userbars and don't use them. >.<

/me shall use one now

I might make a compilation of all those later for those who want to save or download them all. I also put it up in dA XD

Last edited:
Lol the ones im using arent really saved... mehs xD Should i be using saved ones?

Hmm my name keeps popping up everywhere o.o I dun really read vm xD I consider them semi private though if there actually was anything to hide im sure it would be pm anyway~

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!
Redlof wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ154687.html & https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ269035.html (mexa or rosefile) & Part 3 of this on mexa if it's not a problem - https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ262921.html (threads too long to link, sorry)