[Discussions] SOTM#20 - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
go to the entry the requirements are all posted there and there is no theme this time XD

[MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION] ;
yay! Bro is joining!
just 2 requirements for the sig, the rest is up to you ^^

[MENTION=61289]Leia[/MENTION] ; adding anime-sharing is required ^^

Like your entry too <3

hehe thank you for liking it :3 i also love yours *^* i love the font, what is it o:? also, the render&color choices were really nice :3

and thank you for telling me :3 noted&added

[MENTION=61289]Leia[/MENTION]; i've heard of you before.......oh super long intro lady!! good luck with that siggy you made :fulfilled:

[MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION] ; yup thats me XD though i mainly have you guys to thank for making it a super long intro :3 i believe we've talked there before 8D you were the one who taught me how to use smileys i think :3? and thank you :3 good luck with yours too 8D

[MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION] ; yup thats me XD though i mainly have you guys to thank for making it a super long intro :3 i believe we've talked there before 8D you were the one who taught me how to use smileys i think :3? and thank you :3 good luck with yours too 8D

yeah, when i welcome someone who looks like they're gonna stay for a while, i tell them how to do the smiley thing. it took me a couple weeks to learn how to do that when i started,so i try to save them the hassle lol.

uuuhh...still searching for inspiration>_>....maybe i'll join it:)

Join the SOTM??? don't know what i have to do?

the rules are over here

[MENTION=297]Pinkylicious[/MENTION]; i saw your entry for the first SOTM with Clannad, and considering that it is probably my favorite anime, i loved it!

Last edited:
yeah, when i welcome someone who looks like they're gonna stay for a while, i tell them how to do the smiley thing. it took me a couple weeks to learn how to do that when i started,so i try to save them the hassle lol.

LOL i see i see :'3 but in the end i didnt exactly stay for a while OTL since i kinda disappeared shortly after /examperiod OTL and i see XD thats nice of you ;u; but in the end i didnt really use the smileys ;n; < cause i like typing them more 8"D <- force of habit XD

UPDATE:

Thank you so much to those who have joined so far!~ Will be approving entries this weekend. :) Just a general reminder though, "SOTM" and "anime-sharing.com" are two required texts.^^ If you have other questions feel free to ask! Thank you also to those who have been helping others too. ;)

Ohh, by the way, SOTM #19 Poll is still open. Cast your vote if you have time! Thankies. :3

oohh...new SOTM...and it's back to original size:fulfilled:

Well.. This round is special. :) Depending on how it goes, might consider making that the main size again.^^

Hmm... Halloween theme for next month.... Hoping to join one day when I'm proficient on gimp.... :)

Might be the theme indeed. :) We'll see.^^ Yup, I hope you can join... Even now I'm encouraging you too!^^

oh yay 8'D i love how you guys have these signature of the month competitions ;u;
i shall enter in this one once im done with it 8D

weeew i entered :3 and i wasn't sure if we had to put both SOTM and anime-sharing.com, so i only put SOTM if you need me to add anime-sharing.com as well i can do so as long as you tell me that is :3

[MENTION=61289]Leia[/MENTION] ; adding anime-sharing is required ^^ Like your entry too <3

Thanks for joining!^^ Yup, adding anime-sharing.com is required. :)

im 1/4th done the render i will enter eventually!!! im gonna make sure this is my best work so far =D

Looking forward to it Zad ^^

I'll approve pending entries this weekend. Looking forward to it too!^^

I'll get more people to join!

So..how about it? :3
[MENTION=28026]Selvaria Bles[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=41434]Nazaka[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=5445]nawi[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=25364]Decalcomania[/MENTION] ;

Thank you. :3

great ........

Would be happy to see you join.^^

that video has no relevance, but i will try it out!

[MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION] ;
yay! Bro is joining!
just 2 requirements for the sig, the rest is up to you ^^

Saw your entry.^^ Thanks for joining. And yup, two main text requirements.~

uuuhh...still searching for inspiration>_>....maybe i'll join it:)

Yeeeeeeey, go nawi.~ And, congratulations for last month.^^

Join the SOTM??? don't know what i have to do?

the rules are over here

[MENTION=297]Pinkylicious[/MENTION]; i saw your entry for the first SOTM with Clannad, and considering that it is probably my favorite anime, i loved it!

Yes, you may go to the page which infamous has linked.^^ I hope you can join.~

Hiii~ Oh, yes, that entry.. that has been made a long time ago.^^ Thanks for your kind comments. Clannad is still my favorite anime until now. :) Glad to see you join by the way!~

You all 4 have really good entries made, make it further so...:goodtea:~>

Thx Coolio ^^

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION] ;
I appreciate your comment on the entries thread but I you're not supposed to post there.
It's ONLY for entries of the SOTM participants.

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; Why did you reply on the [Entries] without submitting anything?

^ i was also wondering why there was a post without a signature there OTL im glad somebody spoke up before i did ouod

and i entered a second signature 8D hoho i feel so proud of that one XD took me a while to find the right textures and stock to make the background OTL so im glad it turned out well ;u;

I'm sure he didn't mean to. Mistakes happen.

Love th background of your sig Leia ^^

Posted my 2nd entry as well ^^

ahh OTL i didn't mean for it to sound like an interrogation, was just wondering ouo ... but yeah mistakes happen :3

ajskdhadhaj thank you ;u; i tried really hard for that one so im glad you liked it :3 i used about 5 stocks overlapping i think o_o + i may have abused the blurring tool OTL if you want any of them i'd be happy to send them over c: but they coloring may appear to be different considering how i altered it OTL

and wah i really love your signatures unown OTL ;u; i swear if i were to mention what i love most about your signatures, its how you always have the correct fonts for the signatures ;u; < something i lack dearly OTL

Oh I see :o I'm not that good when it comes to stocks.. I can never fit (if I use multiples) them together..So I usually make the background myself. I use C4D's occasionally though.
You used 5 stocks..I can't even tell any of them apart >_>; The colors fit well. And it's the blurring you did that I actually like a lot!

Also, I'd really appreciate it you could send them ^^ Can you VM them to me?
If you need anything too, let me know and I'll happily help out ^^

Thanks [MENTION=61289]Leia[/MENTION] ; :3 I'm proud of them myself, especially the first one (if I may say so :x)
You just need to scroll through the fonts you have installed and pick one that fits your theme. I have too many fonts actually >_>;

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; ahh i see XD i actually use to be a designer for posters for fanfics before i grew an interest in designing signatures and well over there, everything was reliant on stocks :3 and same XD im not a fan of using pre-made backgrounds so i tend to make them myself by blending a bunch of textures and changing the curves and such ouo ahh o_o c4ds are one thing i can never manage to use so i salute you for that XD i know that c4ds are a matter of placing, blending and lighting but i wonder how people find such nice c4ds and use it so well at times :\ oh gosh you should have seen this person i knew! he was crazy good at them o: ahh thank you XD i actually just changed the blending modes and altered the coloring as well as using the mask tool to set things finely together o: i bet you can do it too after getting the hang of it and thank you XD ! i was really happy about the blurring cause it gave this 3d-ish effect which usually isn't my style o:

sure thing i'll just quickly upload them now and send the links over :3
and thank you for the offer :3 ! i'd take note of that

yeah i really liked your first one o: when i saw it i was like "where can i get a font like that @u@?" the colors your used also matched and blended well without causing a big contrast so i really liked it :3 LOL i see, i also have many fonts, but most of them i only use once and never again XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

femcelbrained wrote on kozuechan32's profile.
hi
i like to play and draw
rid830 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, dear @Nihonjaki90. Can you please reupload this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/121124-yah-yah-doh-taw-ちぃかの-littlewetgirl.1061502/ If posible I'd also love to get other yah-yah-doh stuff you got. Thank you very much.
GuRu wrote on Shine's profile.
これをMexaにて再アップロードよろしくお願いします、いつもありがとうございます。