[Discussions] SOTM #32 - June / July 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
my hellos to the company here!

hm i hope Ignis should come as soon as possible he/she can!

Sotm gain new life with him!

Reactions: Evdokia
Welcome back to live on stage, Nick...xD

Well, tomorrow will I probably about it, at the staff poke again...>_>

Hmm... In this thought-river ("...If you need any help my private cellular number you have it, give me a call if you need any help!") followed: Should D'angel in the next election as new Pre. President of Greece join. - Wouldn't a try worth...?

Hmm... In this thought-river ("...If you need any help my private cellular number you have it, give me a call if you need any help!") followed: Should D'angel in the next election as new Pre. President of Greece join. - Wouldn't a try worth...?

hahahahahaha President / Prime Minister to be D.A.?

That would be cool ;)

But seriously? hahhahahahahahaha

Well, for an open themed SOTM has an big chance...

And, Evy did' few weeks ago seen last time...>_>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

SAP Supply Chain Management (SAP SCM) is a suite of software tools designed to manage the entire flow of goods, information, and finances within a company's supply chain. It essentially helps businesses oversee all the activities involved in getting a product from raw materials to the customer.
gamblepudding wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload 機械の少女が紡いだ記憶(中編) Ver4.2 [RJ263914] in katfiile or mexa? I believe you have the latest 4.12 version.
nakamura_yuri wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload 真剣で私に恋しなさい!S 初回版? Most links are dead except for the ones on Rapidgator which don't allow me to download without a premium account. Thank you very much!