[Voting] SOTM #34 - Octomber / November 2015

Choose the best entry for the SOTM #34

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look in your signature spoiler :wasclose:

Ah, you're meaning the banner, what I for my first SOTM made have...? Well, if you it broken seeing, then is it fine... - The contest is almost done/at end, where then...

Btw, did you already Velka about your re-up of your entry mentioned? - Because he can then the SOTM close...

Reactions: Hexagon
Ah, you're meaning the banner, what I for my first SOTM made have...? Well, if you it broken seeing, then is it fine... - The contest is almost done/at end, where then...

Btw, did you already Velka about your re-up of your entry mentioned? - Because he can then the SOTM close...

I edited my entry with the reuploaded image

[MENTION=44669]Uryunga[/MENTION] ;
okay, in a sec i will close thread. I didn't really understand, are there edits need to be done in poll ?
imgur simple blocks redirecting, they don't delete anything. just go to your post w/e it is - copy img link -> paste in browser window, this should do the trick and you will be able save it on hdd, upload on different img hosting.

okay, in a sec i will close thread. I didn't really understand, are there edits need to be done in poll ?
imgur simple blocks redirecting, they don't delete anything. just go to your post w/e it is - copy img link -> paste in browser window, this should do the trick and you will be able save it on hdd, upload on different img hosting.
Well, due that the entry thread of 34 been locked, wasn't possible more for some people there to edit/re-upload their entries to an other image hoster... - And because of it we needed, that who from you staff members it again opening would temporary... Btw, he has been re-uploaded the siggy at last night (Friday)...xD

あぁぁああぁぁ・・・・ ( ゚Å゚)
re-opened w

あぁぁああぁぁ・・・・ ( ゚Å゚)
re-opened w

Ehmm... Sorry Velka, but it seems that you me mistaken have. - The siggys (signatures) are been successfully re-uploaded and edited (what broken shown was on ASF), where then you've not the entry/thread again open. - I did just the situation from at that time described, why you the thread first time opened had...xD

now that we are talking about SOTM... who is gona plase the notice for the next sotm? I have made it but i don't know who will be able to replace the old one with the new one...

This is though a interesting result...:lmao:

Edit: Well, my banner wasn't either through the Xmas-banner replaced, wher then...

yeah but we can't lave it as it is :(

Well, I did though at Ignis at that time mine asked (that he it replacing would...), but nothing is happened (since weeks)... But you could (even if probably nothing happens) Coro ask for it - Due he is the most active of the 3 Admins here...

Well, I did though at Ignis at that time mine asked (that he it replacing would...), but nothing is happened (since weeks)... But you could (even if probably nothing happens) Coro ask for it - Due he is the most active of the 3 Admins here...

I don't think that neither coro will do it...

Hmm... Well, I may try with King to speak, if he with his connection more luck has for it... - But I can't much promise though...

well i will leave it for now but in the feature we have to resolve this as well!

well i will leave it for now but in the feature we have to resolve this as well!

Hmm... Like you wanna...

And yeah, but we did already somewhat managed yet - That we now able are SOTMs to open (just we can't the threads close, and awards give) - But let's see, how the future will be...

Hmm... Like you wanna...

And yeah, but we did already somewhat managed yet - That we now able are SOTMs to open (just we can't the threads close, and awards give) - But let's see, how the future will be...

I hope so man!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!
Redlof wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ154687.html & https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ269035.html (mexa or rosefile) & Part 3 of this on mexa if it's not a problem - https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ262921.html (threads too long to link, sorry)