~Tea Party~

~SnowAngel~

~♥RadiantHeart♥~
Contributor
Mar 24, 2012
All you do is pretend to be high-class and chat about things like you would at a tea party~ (anyone's invited btw~)

some rules~
1. You must talk differently than you usually do. (British accent, well-mannered, vocabulary, etc~)
2. You must only talk about things that create good relationships. (certain topics/debates not allowed)
3. You have to show interest in what other people are talking about. (don't just answer yes/no, talk more about it and ask things~ don't just randomly change the subject if one's been going on for a while~ start one the next day if you wish :P)

Simply think about two ladies or gentlemen in a garden drinking tea~ what are they talking about? :P
The conversation doesn't have to make sense~ as long as you're having fun.
so let's get started shall we?

[MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION]; [MENTION=33148]Kasumi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29319]Kiririn[/MENTION]; [MENTION=36883]LadyBenihime[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10379]Neko[/MENTION]; [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]; [MENTION=30017]stardice[/MENTION];

Good afternoon my dear friends~ I am most definitely thankful for your attendance. I hope you enjoy this delightful tea and cakes I've prepared for you. ^^
It's been so long~ How are you and your families?

Last edited:
Reactions: Kiririn
Eeeeeeeehhh.. sorry u-chan but me and AhGwee are guy :surprised:

/me sneaks in and takes a spot~

We have been doing fine~ Thank you for you concern~ How have you been doing?

oh everything's wonderful~ My sister got married just last month. I do wonder if my little sister or I will be next~ Neither one of us have found someone yet. She's still young so I have to be a good example for her :P

Oh how delightful~ It must be great to see your sister married~ How is your brother in law?
Im sure you will find someone for yourself soon enough~

I couldn't possibly ask for a proposal so soon~ XD but I do look forward to meeting someone.
He's very good person indeed~ He's tall, strong, hansom, and has everything in a man that a wife would ask for. :)
My sister won't have children until maybe a year or two later. She's still trying to settle down afterall~

hmm have any of your relatives been married?

Im sure someone will come for a sweet person like yourself~
Hmm yes its would be wise to wait until they are ready for a child~
The last marriage I attended was actually last summer~ A cousin was married and I would expect more in the future~ There was two marriages last year for relatives in Hong Kong but I could not attend those~

Marriage... Wish I am able to find the special someone to spend the rest of my life with~
This is quite a lovely tea set~ May I ask where did you bought them from????

Well I must say, this is a rather intriguing idea. How fortuitous.

This tea... I wonder too~ It seems to have such a sweet taste and yet a bitterness lingers in the tongue~

Wonder if, Ushio, plant her own tea~ It quite delicious and goes along well with this biscuits~

Welcome~ Glad to have you join us~ Sammy, offer our new friend some tea~

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!
Redlof wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ154687.html & https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ269035.html (mexa or rosefile) & Part 3 of this on mexa if it's not a problem - https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ262921.html (threads too long to link, sorry)