• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Terumi

~Pyon Pyon~
Elite Member
Nov 3, 2010
Please give me some comments? Thanks

Situation: I am thinking of importing/buying the original Infinite Stratos blu rays from Japan. Trouble is, I had already missed the Volume 1's first press edition with all the freebies at the same price. Time is running out for me too for the Volume 2, so I needa decide quick. Prices are EXPENSIVE, there are 6 in total to be released.

High price, no subs, hard copies, waiting time between, showing support for the products and ultimately the blu ray quality. I am in a dilemma, give me your comments or suggestions whatsoever. Discussion on whether the show is good/bad is kindly forbided. Thanks~

Buy it, then upload everything so we can use the BDMV to make a BD release. :whistle:

^ lol

Regardless of my personal opinions concerning IS, I don't think I'd be buying the BDs. If it's a matter of show of support and the joy of collecting, I'd rather spend for stuff like artbooks, music, and perhaps manga.

And with a consideration like what coro has said: being a scanlation person rather than a fansub person, I could scan the manga even though I have no scanner and benefit not only me.

Thanks for all suggestions, shall close poll tonight and tell you all about what i decided, till then

NOO I'm too late. If I were to vote, I'll tick the NO! Download it online as it's free and subbed. Why bother to buy a real thing when you can't understand it? (If you don't know how to understand Japanese that is). Decision is yours. Good luck bro. :D

@coro: True. But that is not gonna happen because the Japanese and other people who understands it will buy it. That's what translators do too right? They buy it then they translate it.

@coolio, i can understand raws 100% without any need of subtitles, i did ace my jap module lol.

Current standings:

i should have already missed blu ray volume 2 's first press edition in addition to vol 1.
blu rays should cost $125 sgd, make it 6 times because of 6 volumes.

My final thoughts:

As much as i want to support the show, i will not rule out getting the blu rays. Getting the original discs has been already on my mind for awhile already, while i spent most of the time talking and not doing anything productive. Problem now for me would be the cash and waiting time between each blu ray. In the meantime, i will consider getting the subs mkv.

In the meantime, can any of our mods close this? Thanks~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?