that awkward moment :D

I`ve had that one too... three times in a row.

The awkward moment when you realize that you`ve been staring at a yaoi picture for about 20 minutes without realizing it.

Yup.. That's happen to me many times too.. XD

The awkward moment when I chat with my friend in the class, and then I realized the teacher stop talking and everyone in the class looking at me..

Hmm when youre sitting by the window and people keep looking in wondering what youre doing...

The ankwad moment when I can stole the tittle "Spam King "from Sam.. <---[The Ultimate Goal]

The awkward moment when someone speaks to you in a different language and you're not sure how to respond except just by nodding your head. :goodtea:

That awkward moment when you're talking passionately about something to someone who doesn't care about what you're saying~ :forsaken:

That awkward moment when you're the only one eating and everyone looks at you.

The awkward moment when you decide to join a thread and everyone is like :shockmenft:

xD Does that ever happen?

That awkward moment that you know your friends are going to be making sexual noises when you're going to talk over the phone to your parents.

eeehhh?????

the awkward moment when other people see how you act around your best friend XD

That awkward moment when someone you don't like just suddenly starts talking to you all of a sudden. :goodtea:

(you mean a person you kinda hate?? X_X)

the awkward moment when a stranger asks to use your phone X_X

The awkward moment when you call someone and have a conversation, but it's the wrong number. X_X

That awkward moment when you lynch someone, and they like your post afterwards~

:reallydespaired:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

femcelbrained wrote on kozuechan32's profile.
hi
i like to play and draw
rid830 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, dear @Nihonjaki90. Can you please reupload this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/121124-yah-yah-doh-taw-ちぃかの-littlewetgirl.1061502/ If posible I'd also love to get other yah-yah-doh stuff you got. Thank you very much.
GuRu wrote on Shine's profile.
これをMexaにて再アップロードよろしくお願いします、いつもありがとうございます。