Visual Novel Cafe

key game choices are very blatant . they almost look the same lol

rarely play Key games XP

but i know what you mean
i never use walkthroughs so its really frustrating sometimes
thats why i prefer Games with other Genres like strategy or RPG (like tears to Tiara and so)

Soul Link was another fun exercise in branching and dead ends - I think there's around 30 bad ones and only three good ones. :eek:
Nothing quite like having 20 choices and only seeing the end result after you made all of them - save/load function gets abused like hell. :D

This is the visual novel cafe after all !

I know
what i meant was that you just concentrate on difficult to beat games ~nyu XD

Took me about a month to complete Clannad D:
Yeah, more like a labyrinth if you would ask me.

And Soul Link too~
I hate the bad ends... >_>

1 month is very long. The longest game i play is baldr sky which uses 100 + hour (but can be reduced if i dun go stubborn on the fights)
normal adv only need 1 week ~

rarely play Key games XP

but i know what you mean
i never use walkthroughs so its really frustrating sometimes
thats why i prefer Games with other Genres like strategy or RPG (like tears to Tiara and so)
Try Tokino Senka or Sengoku Hime or Shin Koihime Musou or Sengoku Gensokyo (Dougin Game but same as Sengoku Hime but this is war of Gensokyo........Tip. Reimu is good in melee and Marisa is over kill with Range attack.) or Sengoku Rance.
BTW, Rance is damm funny.........I can remember his line like "I know Hime in......is cute so I come to fuck her........lol"

aya loves sengoku, warrior games?=)

@Kou
Umm, I play many most type of VN (not play Yaoi) but the CG storyline etc........need to be good.
Well, I even play Soukai no Oujo Tachi which is about U-boat that got all member in the ship are girls. (you are guy as captain.......what a nice idea...lol)

Heh ... same as me i can play mostly all (minus yaoi or guro or rape). i do prefer mostly VN wif good plot and story

nice boat..............ending in schooldays (anime version)..........lol
well, I think he should get that ne.
I know that anime gonna be bad end when he sleep with sekai.
Umm, I like sekai more than kotonoha ne.

>_> i thought what would be the ending when i first watch.
& i got creeped out when i saw the ending.
Sekai is cuter imo xD

STABBY STABBY STAB !!!!! Sch days VN is known for the bad ends and the screwed relationship ,detail a bit blury like for example sekai is makoto's sister ( different mother same father)

Yeah, & there's this news that some daughter killed her father with an axe after watching the show right?
Which caused the final episode of School Days to be delayed.

STABBY STABBY STAB !!!!! Sch days VN is known for the bad ends and the screwed relationship ,detail a bit blury like for example sekai is makoto's sister ( different mother same father)

Really? I got sekai good ending first then Setsuna and harem good ending.
Never got bad end for this VN.
@Nemura
Well, I think father like that (if he act like makoto or makoto father) should get ne.
He ask for it by his action.

u can get bad ends if u try to be bad ! ( his grandfather is oso the same). Whole family screwed.

How about Summer days? Is it got bad end?
I give up on Summer DAys cause huge patch and many bug.

I nv play sch days series . I only noe the info and details. Summer days too many bug too much hassle. U can try the school days HQ but i think onli extra h-scene with same content.

hey did anyone try Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate?

i am playin it rite now, the art seems really nice but i am not into school life settings much =))

something like nitroplus or innocent grey is good but using atlas errr kinda hard for these games :((

going koi senkyo or kisaragi gold star after i finish utatemeguri

@love
never try it ne and I got too many play list now............lol
Well, I got some series that I aim to play but I don't have time.
such as prism heart series.

>_> someone teach me jap~

@Aya: I believe that father isn't a bad guy, but it was pitiful that he got killed for no reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!
Redlof wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ154687.html & https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ269035.html (mexa or rosefile) & Part 3 of this on mexa if it's not a problem - https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ262921.html (threads too long to link, sorry)