What games made you cry?

For me it would be FF7 crisis core the ending. Eventhough I knew what would come I could not hold my tears. Not ashamed though.

There are others probably, but I cannot remember. ^^ Maybe Mass Effect 3? But after the added endings. Not sure!!!

Crisis core and the Mass Effect games, in fact I don't think any other game had me more immersed into its realm than Mass Effect. Man the soundtrack still hits me ahha( *´ー)

I can give you a list of games that made me smash controllers. Crying not so much. (Perhaps a "What games made you mad?" thread is better suited for me)

Amnesia: The Dark Descent. Made me cry in fear. Can't wait for A Machine for Pigs next week!

Metal Gear Solid - Sniper Wolf's death, Gray Fox's death
Metal Gear Solid 3 - The Boss's death, Debriefing
Metal Gear Solid 4 - Debriefing
Final Fantasy VII - Aerith's Death (I really fought the boss that follows while in tears), Crisis Core - Ending.

The ones that came close:
Romance of the Three Kingdoms X - One Less Star in the Sky (that little scene packs quite a punch), A Warrior's Last Stand (The way the event was presented, or I am so indulged in 3K that I get an extra sense of immersion in it)

I can add another VN.
Grisaia no kajitsu, Sachi's route was.. was.. :deadsad:

I remember P3FES!
Aigis's feelings reach out to me. That deep emotions run into my blood, making my soul feel clear up, leaving me in epiphany. Others too, of course. True ending, definitely the saddest, and the most beautiful one. I weep though, but I'm sure that's still consider as crying. Can't cry my womanly tears, cuz I look like a tough woman all the time. Need to look cool in front of others :ninja:

Phantom seeds, It's short but it literally made me cry :(

If it last longer, I might drip my tears already. Anyway, it was sad, yet not enough to crack my poker face. Ah, ever play Get Dumped ☆? Original VN from self-developed one person Macuyo. Might cry from being in same shoes like MC or ...guilty.

If it last longer, I might drip my tears already. Anyway, it was sad, yet not enough to crack my poker face. Ah, ever play Get Dumped ☆? Original VN from self-developed one person Macuyo. Might cry from being in same shoes like MC or ...guilty.

I'll try to play it right now, is it free? lol

It's free, so just google it. If you have problem come and spam me. Maybe at visitor's message?

Right, obeying the rule thread, I'll say Shadow of Colossus. It was such a good game! Beautifully written, beautiful graphic, beautiful voice over, what could I ask more? Wonder is such a caring person. ...And don't forget Agro, the loyal horse that nearly died from the lose of her footing.

Last edited:
It's Little Busters.
This game made me cry.
little-busters-little-busters-33361435-960-540.jpg

Last edited:
Persona 4 Golden - True Ending
All those save points, backlogs, and 60+ hours of gameplay just for that end scene? IT WAS WORTH IT!

Wow..I'd have to say Asura's Wrath (the part where Asura's daughter look-a-like gets killed while holding a kid in slow motion and Asura goes COMPLETELY berserk). And the downloadable content, where you fight your brother for the last time..it was a tearjerker.....don't judge me lol...

The ending of Umineko no Naku Koro ni Episode 8. Not because it was depressing, but because of how heartwarming it was.

Battler being able to return "Battler" to Beatrice's cat box and being able to become Hachijo was so heartwarming, and they way they did it was so great. Having him envision everyone there welcoming him back was just so great.

The Last of Us
FFVII, FFX, FFXIII...Yeah, almost any and every Final Fantasy Game
Any Kingdom Hearts game
And a lot of otome games

...Oh! Oh! Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, the kids online who trash talk, make me crawl into a corner.
I'm too scared to use my mic T___T!

...Oh! Oh! Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, the kids online who trash talk, make me crawl into a corner.
I'm too scared to use my mic T___T!
:3 You even play games like black ops tooo...:dontleave: Don't crawl into a corner ! You give me images of a lost and forlorn little kitten :o Thats just too cute...I'm sowy.

I got a solution for you, just use the mic, let them know your a girl, and while the trash talking kids uses the next 5 minutes to say WTF was that GURLLLL !!! o.O You shot them to pieces xD Better yet, use the knife on them and steal their dogtags or something !

Now I haven't played myself any COD game since modern warfare 1. But I am looking forward to finally chew some ass again this October when battlefield 4 comes out. Also had some brief fun in battlefield 3 with a fond memory of somehow getting behind everyone on the enemy team, and just plowing them down, I mean like a dozen of them, finally there was only 1 person left and he finally turns around and sees me before I knifed him...ah, that was, pretty fulfilling, and exhilarating.
//

Oh right..before I forget what games made me cry.....=_= I can't really remember lol. But I know there's been some...I can only think of one I think....sigh. How ever silly it sounds, especially for you guys out there who played it: Metal Gear Solid, if I recall, but it's vague.

EDIT:
Metal Gear Solid - Sniper Wolf's death, Gray Fox's death
Metal Gear Solid 3 - The Boss's death, Debriefing
Ahw, looking back in this thread, finding this, now you made me remember it all. Definitely.
Not that many games that make me cry though, or at least I can remember more anime's and movies.

@GenKiDan

OMG! Battlefield 4 *Q* Nehehhehee

:cometry: Wanna play !!! We can drive a tank together ! and run over all those trash talkers hue hue. I've already preordered. Just don't ask me to fly a chopper, unless yo got a parachute.

Oh and you need to put a ; After the name in order to make a summon work :]

Final Fantasy 7 when Aerith died, also Persona 4 Golden because it ended and I couldn't play it anymore! :D

I have this sad feeling like I want to cry everytime I finished a game,
but a game who made me literally cry would be To The Moon and Final Fantasy X (Tidus vanished!!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?