What is the best Paypal accepting JPN Product Proxy service? (for Melonbooks, Toranoana,Animate, ZIN))

Murakumo

百合旅人
Elite Member
Jan 1, 2013
As title asks, what is the best Paypal-accepting Japanese product proxy service you have used for buying JPN goods like manga, anime, and games?

My definition of "best proxy" means final cost for the proxy's overall service fees are cheap, so like ZenMarket which charges only 300 yen service fee per individual item, or WhiteRabbitExpress.

I am looking for a proxy site that is not expensive (example: Buyee, FromJapan), and accepts the following specialty shops: MELONBOOKS, TORANOANA, ANIMATE, and Comic ZIN
To be clear, I am not looking for a item forwarding service which simply holds and ships the item, I need a proxy buyer service that can buy the product in my place and accept PayPal instead of card.

From your experience, what is the best, least expensive Paypal accepting JP proxy service you've used?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nakamura_yuri wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload 真剣で私に恋しなさい!S 初回版? Most links are dead except for the ones on Rapidgator which don't allow me to download without a premium account. Thank you very much!
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload these in katfile?
[201128][エモイ堂] 【耳かきセレクト】サキュはめ 見習いサキュバスクロエ編 ~夢魔の力で好きなあの子とドリームセックス~【生耳かき&KU100ハイレゾバイノーラル】 [RJ306515]
[220430][エモイ堂] 無条件溺愛してくるヤンデレセクサロイドとの「支配されたい」「使われたい」「完全所有されたい」願望ダダ漏れアクメ性活【KU100&超リアル音質】 [RJ386208]
[210320][エモイ堂] 【搾乳フォーリー&最高なおっぱいプレイ】こちら牛娘ですがまぎれもなくうちの妹です。【KU100&バイノーラル】 [RJ320191]
thank you!