What is your favorite anime...right now?

1. Cowboy bebop (the perfect anime)
2. Stein;gate
3. Gurren Laggan
4. Planetes and Spice and Wolf (I cant decide what is better)
5. The Irresponsible captain Tylor
(also I know that this is not an anime but "marble hornets" is a interesting web show thing and I would recommend it)

I agree Log Horizon is remarkable, it is very strong in just about every way: character design, art style which is modern but very strong and with good colour and line work, a great story which is a great difference from Sword Art Online and other recent anime series about game worlds, and it is developing a marvelous story with a lot of interest. It is also very educational for anyone interested in MMO online games. ..the OP i noted also likes one of my favorites, Chrome Shlled Regios which i am watching AGAIN.... and wishing there were a second season.

My all time favoirtes are:

Hyouka
Ano Natsu de Matteru
Inuyasha (the original cycle)
Fairy Tail
Last Exile (Season 1 only, Fam is just awful)
Moribito: Guardian of the Spirit

DokiDoki Precure

The series is almost done, 47 of 49 episodes released, 48 this weekend, and the ending is building to a dramatic climax! We know what to expect with King Selfishness, but I'm still really wondering how Bel fits into the whole picture.

IMO, this is one of the three best Pretty Cure seasons. A great watch! :)

I'm rather enjoying Happiness Charge PreCure. There's some interesting differences between this season and previous seasons of Pretty Cure.

Depends which day you mean or which ep. i'm watching. When new LH ep. is released and i'm watching it, at that moment LH is favourite. The next few days Magi is out, is favourite at that moment........

this season is Nisekoi, Hamatora, ImoCho, Nourin, Mahou Sensou, D-Frag, Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren and many more :D

I really started liking Nisekoi :D
but just of those anime I am watching right now ^^
of all time would be Bakemonogatari and Clannad or something like that ^^

Right now I'm hooked on Sekai seifuku bouryaku no Zvezda because logic..

What would you wish upon a star?

Log Horizon is probably on the top of my list at the moment. I wouldn't say it's epic (it would have been if the art and animation were top class), but it has me hooked.

Most of the series that I'm currently watching are just to pass the time. Nothing has me really really craving for the next episode to come out. Actually, my not-yet-watched episodes are starting to pile up.

Tesagure! Bukatsumono Encore

I like this opening song (especially 1st season).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Suzu鈴 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you reupload this please?
isaswa wrote on Shine's profile.
File is dead, looking for a re-upload. Thanks.

[230910][マヨタマ] ❕9月19日まで6大特典付き❕【Wオホ声xW分身】~S級冒険者のボクは.始祖淫魔の前では只の餌だった.~ドスケベ爆乳サキュバスx2&分身x2によるW分身おしおきご奉仕♪ [RJ01085040]

sakadigu wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload this? Please 🙏
Thanks in advance
Gyaku Oudou