what was your first ever anime!!

超電磁マシーン ボルテスV... watched it at 6... i think it's 1983

First anime I watched was Capitan Tsubasa,back then I was 4 or 5

hmmmmm,if not wrong my first anime was patlabor, this anime aired in the morning in my country, so i think i watched this after wake up from my sleep, and it maybe first anime i watched lol

Pokemons or Digimons can't really recall which one started first when I was little lol

I watched DBZ as a kid, but never really got into it. The first anime series I watched that got me truly hooked was Fullmetal Alchemist.

Looks like most of us in the US started our anime careers from Toonami on Cartoon Network back in the day.

My first anime ever would have to be Akira, but my first anime series was Sailor Moon, Dragon Ball then Dragon Ball Z. The very first anime I was ever extremely hyped about to the point I even wrote its release date on my calender back as a child was Gundam Wing. I basically became a chuunibyou to that show, idolizing Heero Yui - talking like him, acting like him and everything. Ah childhood...

I think my first anime series was Dragon Ball. But back then I couldn't tell the difference between an anime and any cartoon series.
The moment that got me into anime was when X and Hellsing aired on TV about 2 or 3 years after that.

It's interesting how many of us started with Sailor Moon!

And she's still my alltime favorite! :blushhappy:

The first anime I ever watched was Choudenji Mashin Voltes V, I was around 3-5 years old at the time. then it was followed by dragon ball, time quest or time travel tondekeman, sailormoon and super pig oh and at one point, anpanman. (the latter series aired at around the same time during the golden age of anime in my country, the 90's)

Since I came into anime late..

I started with Death Note, Code Geass and Afro Samurai

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload these in katfile?
[201128][エモイ堂] 【耳かきセレクト】サキュはめ 見習いサキュバスクロエ編 ~夢魔の力で好きなあの子とドリームセックス~【生耳かき&KU100ハイレゾバイノーラル】 [RJ306515]
[220430][エモイ堂] 無条件溺愛してくるヤンデレセクサロイドとの「支配されたい」「使われたい」「完全所有されたい」願望ダダ漏れアクメ性活【KU100&超リアル音質】 [RJ386208]
[210320][エモイ堂] 【搾乳フォーリー&最高なおっぱいプレイ】こちら牛娘ですがまぎれもなくうちの妹です。【KU100&バイノーラル】 [RJ320191]
thank you!
mark7 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi,RJ01128837 links are dead , could you please reupload?
moreka wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi can I upload this in FHD 1920x1080 ?

OVAヤリチン家庭教師ネトリ報告 #1
https://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=1081327
OVAヤリチン家庭教師ネトリ報告 #2
https://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=1081328