You do when you fall in love?

MOST of them. Can't say all of them are either. Because some are just plain chick magnets. XD

And that's the story of this thread. From an obscure and supposed to be love thread, to Star Craft and to Koreans.

Epic story.

Hmm.. You've got a point and sometimes, I wish it was also like this in the real world like, you are walking on the street in the morning on the way to school or work. Then someone just pulls a catchy, awesome stunt out of nowhere and everyone else around likes and decides to do the same think and so it spreads around and even the whole work or school day gets cancelled because of that one crazy thing. Hahahaha XD

Lol in this society it would have to be a really crazy stunt to the world to stop~

Hmm... I'm looking forward to seeing something like that happen. Really.
I have an eye for extraordinary things and feats.

I think the original meaning of the topic is "What do you do when you fall in love?"

Haha I'm not sure though (○´∀`)ゞ
Learnt Spanish in middle school and it makes a lot more sense directly translated to Spanish (*´ω`)

/me agrees with Uninstall

[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] you just made me feel like rewatching full house.

/me searches for my old copy...

LOVE...i remember doing an extemporaneous speech about that topic when i was in HS.

anyway...love between humans...LOVE is a weird feeling. really weird. since this emotion is tangled with a lot of other emotions. you're sometimes unsure if what you're feeling is really love. you sometimes get the feeling of fast heartbeat just because you touched that person. there is also the realization that you love that person. it's either you run away from it because you're afraid to get your heart broken or you tell that person straight what you feel. then during relationships you experience another emotion called jealousy. too much jealousy is really bad. one experiences jealousy in order to build trust. then when you get your heart broken...you feel empty...like you gave all your feelings away and you feel like your the greatest example of the living dead. you sometimes end up getting blank. then doing random things just to forget. but then sometimes, you either fight for it or just simply let the emotion slip away. if you decide to fight for it, you ask advise, choose an advise...and then end up doing your best to wait. it will either end well or just end up with nothing. but then if it ends up well, you just simply feel like the happiest person in the universe and that you can do anything.

there was also this quote...
when you love, you must be prepared to get hurt

so yeah, it's like going into a war. you never what to expect, since the human mind is quite funny.

i'll just answer the topic later. :XD:

I love how the thread went from Original Topic>Starcraft *ehehe*. Though this thread didn't really make any sense in the first place anyway. Moving on...

Hard to say how it is to fall in love. From my experience, I'd say most of the time I actually liked anyone were just me getting infatuated. Infatuation can lead to an obsession/one-sided love which doesn't feel right. I wouldn't consider it love unless the other person feels the same way.

Funny how the guy had to bend down even when the girl is tip-toeing. It's pretty cute. Seems like something in a fantasy.

mmh.. what is with everyone.. my life for the swarm~

and what gwee said seems plausible

:goodtea:

What I do when I fall in love?

1. i'm not good with one-sided love. so the first step would be making sure that the guy loves me back.
2. i'm not the type to be wooed. i woo the guy i love. (he can just woo me when i'm throwing tantrums).
3. in a relationship. flirt. flirt. and flirt.
4. happy times. i do anything i can just to always see him and do anything to help him lessen his workload so that he would have more time for me.
5. i become understanding just for him.
6. i prioritize him and ignore everything else.
7. i did everything that check told me just to convince my love how much i love him. (it really worked)
8. i became his bestfriend, girlfriend, and wife(though not legally XD).
9. i spoil him as much as he spoils me.
10. if you cannot stop him, join him

A must watch anime for those who haven't seen it. =]

Eloping... o///o

rena made me want to post this~

i just love everything about this. the way it was edited. the song. the anime~

/me wonders if one could get a loan or a sponsor for eloping~

It's like fond memories being brought back all over again ;)

The MAD was definitely well made. Thanks for sharing Shiki~

:runhappy:

nonukesmorehearts_01.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

gamblepudding wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload 機械の少女が紡いだ記憶(中編) Ver4.2 [RJ263914] in katfiile or mexa? I believe you have the latest 4.12 version.
nakamura_yuri wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload 真剣で私に恋しなさい!S 初回版? Most links are dead except for the ones on Rapidgator which don't allow me to download without a premium account. Thank you very much!
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload these in katfile?
[201128][エモイ堂] 【耳かきセレクト】サキュはめ 見習いサキュバスクロエ編 ~夢魔の力で好きなあの子とドリームセックス~【生耳かき&KU100ハイレゾバイノーラル】 [RJ306515]
[220430][エモイ堂] 無条件溺愛してくるヤンデレセクサロイドとの「支配されたい」「使われたい」「完全所有されたい」願望ダダ漏れアクメ性活【KU100&超リアル音質】 [RJ386208]
[210320][エモイ堂] 【搾乳フォーリー&最高なおっぱいプレイ】こちら牛娘ですがまぎれもなくうちの妹です。【KU100&バイノーラル】 [RJ320191]
thank you!