(`・ω・´)ゞ HAPPY BIRTHDAY IGGY-SAMA! (`・ω・´)ゞ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yey, Ignis you're really the better B'day-party-hoster than I...!!!:runhappy:

...Anyway... Well, really, how was your celebration?:goodtea:
I don't host, I just reply and try to return the wishes given to me with at least the same level of sincerity :)

It was okayish, though there wasn't anything much; I suppose I'm just getting to the age where birthdays aren't the coolest thing anymore.

In any case, there'll be more presents from us to come.

[MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; I read somewhere it was never to late. :291507: So I get a chance to surprise congratulate you on a day you definitely didn't expect muhaha. Unless you get to know me too well, then I might start to lose my element of surprise at some point. We should all just wish each others a good bd on a random day of the year for added surprise. (plus if people started doing that and giving you a reason for "celebrating" or something else nice, it would cunningly serve as a birthday multiplier making one day into many;} So clever. )
I just happened to be dropping by again and saw so I thought I'd send some belated happy thoughts as well.

[MENTION=2724]Sakimichi[/MENTION]; Awesome colors and overall impression, had to be noticed that's all.

[MENTION=33830]moemoe-kyun[/MENTION];'s wife brought me here < ( nono I'm sry, I meant the cake ofc...oh wait, no; no, oh, never mind x}

I read somewhere it was never to late. :291507: So I get a chance to surprise congratulate you on a day you definitely didn't expect muhaha. Unless you get to know me too well, then I might start to lose my element of surprise at some point. We should all just wish each others a good bd on a random day of the year for added surprise. (plus if people started doing that and giving you a reason for "celebrating" or something else nice, it would cunningly serve as a birthday multiplier making one day into many;} So clever. )

Happy Birthday to you too Genki! :56037:

* I don't host, I just reply and try to return the wishes given to me with at least the same level of sincerity :)

** It was okayish, though there wasn't anything much; I suppose I'm just getting to the age where birthdays aren't the coolest thing anymore.

*** In any case, there'll be more presents from us to come.

* Ah yeah, you've right - My bad...>.<

** I see... Well, then was a normal ceremony... - And yep. We'll all getting older, we're already old otakus, not^^?

*** LOL WHAT...???!!! - Presents again...???:surprised: - You're trying us to death spoile, not...?:runhappy:

[MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; I read somewhere it was never to late. :291507: So I get a chance to surprise congratulate you on a day you definitely didn't expect muhaha. Unless you get to know me too well, then I might start to lose my element of surprise at some point. We should all just wish each others a good bd on a random day of the year for added surprise. (plus if people started doing that and giving you a reason for "celebrating" or something else nice, it would cunningly serve as a birthday multiplier making one day into many;} So clever. )
I just happened to be dropping by again and saw so I thought I'd send some belated happy thoughts as well.
For merriments? Never too late, thanks (╹◡^) Well, if wishing happy birthday institutes happiness, then it's a happy birthday to you too!

** I see... Well, then was a normal ceremony... - And yep. We'll all getting older, we're already old otakus, not^^?

*** LOL WHAT...???!!! - Presents again...???:surprised: - You're trying us to death spoile, not...?:runhappy:
I suppose the average user of the forum is still pretty young, but yep, the admins are pretty much old farts (´・ω・`)

Yeah, I'm working on it now. We're planning to add regularly, so expect more to come.

* I suppose the average user of the forum is still pretty young, but yep, the admins are pretty much old farts (´・ω・`)

** Yeah, I'm working on it now. We're planning to add regularly, so expect more to come.

* Well, in my case am I really long in this fan-group - already before the Millenium year (2000) - Well, if I me not wrong since 15~17 year am I a fan of the Nippon-cuture, what not less is, not?

** I see... I'm looking forward then to end-protuct...:evillaugh:

:444829:                                                      

BfsjaNU.jpg

Time to spam in the appropriate threads :/

And thank you for all of the hardwork :56015:

And network~ :whistle:

:444829:                                                      
Emote made me start thinking and pondering some imaginative thoughts...hmmm, but how should I share it.
Wakatta! :P And so a short little story started to unfold.

Kh4T7Ov.png
I was just getting a bit creative, nothing much. And had some fun making it :}

Last edited:
Thanks. I was hoping my humor would be appreciated by the both of you and not just myself(though everything originating from my own mind is usually way more funny to myself), even though I was a bit unsure how serious, or unserious your own preference of humor would be in relation to my own.

And my drawing is kinda what one might expect from an "artist" relaying on paint ofc I guess.
But purgatory ~ iiiik it'd become a harem. I hope what happened was clear and all. With you saving the day by having the extra secret job of making things "never happened". Which makes you kind of a preserver of purity of sorts, in a certain sense X} In retrospect I should have phrased one of your thoughts as: "makes your pictures go away" instead of so called "problems".

4koma, neat, learned an other thing I was unaware of.

@Staryna Yeah, I wanted to try and give it a cute narrative. Cause I know we all love that ;)

Last edited:
That's just the thing with humour, I guess―it's going to appear inherently funnier to the one making the joke. But yes, I see the connection between fire, obfuscating evidence, and being a lawyer ;) Also, stick figures are the loyal warriors of the keyboard emperors of the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199054.html

Thanks a ton!
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ236136? Event better.
Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html