Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD

So, as the title implies, anything about the game goes.

Now for the opening post: I was totally happy about the first KH being put on the PS3. I watched previews and even pre-ordered the limited edition. I was so ready to play this game in full 1080p glory with lots of eye candy and shinies. :D

So I am playing through the first KH right now and everything is just as it was during the original release for the PS2.

The only things I see worth being called "HD" are the backgrounds, scenery and the cutscenes. Looking closely at the character models (Taking Goofy for instance) I see that nothing has been re-touched or improved. Just the character model outlines have been sharpened.

I feel slightly disappointed that the game is not a full HD game, it just had some edges sharpened and the scenery made glossier.

Did KH for the PS3 meet anyone else's expectations?

Bumping in the honor of kh 1.5HD

[MENTION=4809]Will98[/MENTION];

I am your father's nephew.......

Re: Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD

Wut? I looked for an existing thread. Where is it?

Just bumped it XD

Anyways kh is awesome there is sutle difference in the graphics

Meaning more crisper

Yeah, I just now saw that you bumped it.

Nice revival of the thread I might add.

/me merges thread with the other thread.

Even after beating it for 3 or 4th time, never gets old

Khfm is basically a harder version of the original with more content.

Certain new cutscenes and battles aswell.

Yeah... I only play on Proud mode :)

[MENTION=28026]Selvaria Bles[/MENTION] former cousin's

I'm playing Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance on my 3DS right now. I really don't like how you can run out of time and automatically switch over to the other character.

Bump!

Had the KH 1.5 for awhile now.... and It is ridiculously hard but not as hard as some other games..... :/ Playing on proud mode and trying to get the "unchanging armor" and "undefeated" trophies on my proud mode playthrough. Don't ask why... I saw the internet say it was impossible and I accepted the challenge.

I have also seen that Square Soft has already started working on KH 2.5 HD and has it slotted for release sometime in December next year. It will have KH 2, BBS and Re: coded. Hopefully as these are newer games, they will be very shiny and sparkly. The PSN network says that Re: coded will only have redone cinematics.

excitingly waiting for kingdom hearts 3 to come out.

hopefully there will be some cut scenes at this e3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ333938 and RJ01009297 and RJ01029977
Shop hand painted Ajrakh sarees, stoles, and dupattas online at Indiantesoro.com! We offer a wide variety of beautiful and authentic Ajrakh products crafted on fine fabric and painted using ntural dies.
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199054.html

Thanks a ton!
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ236136? Event better.