Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Edit: While we're on the subject of H-codes, can anyone help me out? I'm trying to play 愛する妻、玲奈の浮気告白 and according to ITH, I successfully insert the H-code (/HB4:B@58BA80), but the user hook doesn't appear in the drop-down menu of available threads, so I can't actually access it. Has this happened to anyone before?

Yes, happened to me with a few games. Just use AGTH if it happens, usually works fine with the same h-code.

So Hunting Blue is pretty awful, although I'm sure most of us didn't expect much. I've only played the senpai route, but I can't imagine the others are much better.

Protag does essentially squat the entire route except tell her the senpai is bad news AFTER he had already seen a picture of him fucking her in the ass. Good job, champ.

The girl isn't any better. Ignoring the fact that the senpai is constantly molesting her throughout the route and she seems totally fine with it, the icing on the cake was the events after the scene in the park. Allow me to illustrate:

Senpai: Sorry, turns out my advances on you weren't sincere but were actually based around a game in which I'm to win your affections.

Heroine-chan: How could you, you're awful!

Senpai: Guess I'll rape you now!

Heroine-chan: Kyaa~ >gets raped, enjoys it<

*next day*

Senpai: I didn't mean it, Heroine-chan, I actually love you! >smooch<

Heroine-chan: S-Senpai... <3
Top-tier writing. Meanwhile, we have our protag watching it all unfold, wondering where he went wrong. Considering the other two guys are essentially silly caricatures who would probably pose zero threat in reality, I'm not very optimistic about their routes. I might play the Judo bro's route just to see if the protagonist grows a backbone, but I have little to no interest in green sensei's route.

So Hunting Blue is pretty awful, although I'm sure most of us didn't expect much. I've only played the senpai route, but I can't imagine the others are much better.

Protag does essentially squat the entire route except tell her the senpai is bad news AFTER he had already seen a picture of him fucking her in the ass. Good job, champ.

The girl isn't any better. Ignoring the fact that the senpai is constantly molesting her throughout the route and she seems totally fine with it, the icing on the cake was the events after the scene in the park. Allow me to illustrate:

Senpai: Sorry, turns out my advances on you weren't sincere but were actually based around a game in which I'm to win your affections.

Heroine-chan: How could you, you're awful!

Senpai: Guess I'll rape you now!

Heroine-chan: Kyaa~ >gets raped, enjoys it<

*next day*

Senpai: I didn't mean it, Heroine-chan, I actually love you! >smooch<

Heroine-chan: S-Senpai... <3
Top-tier writing. Meanwhile, we have our protag watching it all unfold, wondering where he went wrong. Considering the other two guys are essentially silly caricatures who would probably pose zero threat in reality, I'm not very optimistic about their routes. I might play the Judo bro's route just to see if the protagonist grows a backbone, but I have little to no interest in green sensei's route.

Well theres also the senpai+senpai's father NTR route

Would anyone mind summarizing the plot and routes of the game, i havent actually played through it with AGTH so im not quite sure about the who was behind the game

hello, is there windowed mode for :
昼下がりの団恥淫妻~夫には言えない秘密の訪問販売~ &
昼下がりの団恥淫妻2~夫には言えない秘密の訪問販売~ ??
seems like i can't find it anywhere..screenshot appreciated T_T

edit : oh forget it, seems like just press w on game will do the trick..lol

btw the second series has a relation with the first story..and it's quite a good scenario i think

Last edited:
Hello, I really like Atelier Sakura NTR games, please you can recommend me similar games (Netorare not netori) from other publishers, games where the husband is the main protagonist or if it is not at least accept it or be cuckold

thanks

Reactions: efudgewayne
Edit: Beaten.

Just did a quick test, this is this case, you also have to change your Formats (date, etc.) to Japanese in addition to the usual non-unicode change for this game. Without it the text shows up as it does in your image.

please you can tell me the steps to run the game, I try but the text does not works fine

thanks

Hello, I really like Atelier Sakura NTR games, please you can recommend me similar games (Netorare not netori) from other publishers, games where the husband is the main protagonist or if it is not at least accept it or be cuckold

thanks

Try Aisai nikki or some Miel's NTR eroge. It's worth to play.

Possible NTR in next Mink's game? Since it has multiple men
c791283package.jpg

and is there anyone have the link to this eroge :

授業deえっち?~必修科目は性きょーイクッ!先生や同級生とあへあへぺろぺろ勉強中~

The depositfile links on this page seem to be working.

[MENTION=12407]stupid_army[/MENTION] I don't think that's been released yet. Looking at the page it has 7/12 listed as the notice start date, but above the price it still has release marked as mid-december sometime. Unfortunately it's also netori.
Then again, most of ver9's stuff seems more netori than netorare besides this one. I still think their stuff is hot.

please you can tell me the steps to run the game, I try but the text does not works fine

thanks

It's been a while but if I remember correctly the steps I did were basically the normal ones (#5 being the addition for this game):

1. Install the game
2. No-DVD patch (I downloaded girlcelly's copy of the game and the patch included in that thread)
Under Region and Language in the Control Panel
3. Make sure that Non-Unicode is set to Japanese like for all of these games
4. Make sure Current Location is set to Japan
5. Make sure Format (date, currency, etc.) is set to Japanese rather than US (most games don't require this but this one does otherwise the font was indeed weird)

Reactions: oilaolenm
The CG´s from the new game ---(膣内射精AV撮影 〜借金妻 孕ませ温泉旅行 あなたの妻がAV出演します〜) can be found in sadpanda

got any info when the game will release mate?

The depositfile links on this page seem to be working.

[MENTION=12407]stupid_army[/MENTION] I don't think that's been released yet. Looking at the page it has 7/12 listed as the notice start date, but above the price it still has release marked as mid-december sometime. Unfortunately it's also netori.
Then again, most of ver9's stuff seems more netori than netorare besides this one. I still think their stuff is hot.

thanks a lot for the link! it's still works
yes, agree with you..ver9 stuff is very hot..although not all of them that available on sad panda are translated

Last edited:
http://www.dmm.co.jp/en/dc/doujin/-/detail/=/cid=d_063988/

Anybody found any links to this one? This site is translated in English but when I try and set up account to buy it says I need to be in Japan and is all in Japanese. I want to give them money, but they make it impossible for some reason.

I know how you feel, be thankfull that at least is the page and not the laws in your country that dificult it

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

gamblepudding wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload 機械の少女が紡いだ記憶(中編) Ver4.2 [RJ263914] in katfiile or mexa? I believe you have the latest 4.12 version.
nakamura_yuri wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload 真剣で私に恋しなさい!S 初回版? Most links are dead except for the ones on Rapidgator which don't allow me to download without a premium account. Thank you very much!
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload these in katfile?
[201128][エモイ堂] 【耳かきセレクト】サキュはめ 見習いサキュバスクロエ編 ~夢魔の力で好きなあの子とドリームセックス~【生耳かき&KU100ハイレゾバイノーラル】 [RJ306515]
[220430][エモイ堂] 無条件溺愛してくるヤンデレセクサロイドとの「支配されたい」「使われたい」「完全所有されたい」願望ダダ漏れアクメ性活【KU100&超リアル音質】 [RJ386208]
[210320][エモイ堂] 【搾乳フォーリー&最高なおっぱいプレイ】こちら牛娘ですがまぎれもなくうちの妹です。【KU100&バイノーラル】 [RJ320191]
thank you!