Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Lul I hope the dev for 少年勇者ケン ~幽霊屋敷を調査せよ!の巻き~ actually releases in sept keeps delaying it and it's making me sad :L

Yeahh... This story has been in the work for years when you think about it. He had already made what basically amounts to the prologue in RPG format 5 or so years ago using the CG work he made years before that to fill in for scenes. He definitely wants to finally make a full game with this idea... And if the trial is anything to go by- this is the definitive edition of that. But just has to actually release.. His situations are great though for mystery perspective- should be a really interesting game to play..

Now when the new Rascou game gonna be release ? Really burned out with NTR material recently.

New game? Do you mean new update? If you mean update, then he releases kind of slow so you are gonna have to wait a while since we just got one.

Anyone knows how to get in contact with the guy that translated Iro yoridori? Mostly i want to suggest he translates https://vndb.org/v19320 instead of https://vndb.org/v16881, althopugh if he says he prefers to work on Honto no Kimochi that is good too (although it is shorted it does have a peculiarity with the pronouns the girl uses wich i don't know is easy to translate, i am not talking about you selecting boku instead of watashi at the begining but a change in her manner of speak later on)

Anyone knows how to get in contact with the guy that translated Iro yoridori? Mostly i want to suggest he translates https://vndb.org/v19320 instead of https://vndb.org/v16881, althopugh if he says he prefers to work on Honto no Kimochi that is good too (although it is shorted it does have a peculiarity with the pronouns the girl uses wich i don't know is easy to translate, i am not talking about you selecting boku instead of watashi at the begining but a change in her manner of speak later on)

Unless you know something we don't... Then he probably won't translate either of those. Honto no Kimochi would definitely be my choice though. The mystery perspective goes through the whole route in that whereas in the latest you have to play different perspectives to see the real endings. But translating is a huge job and he probably picked Iro Yoridori simply because it was short for a Jinsei title. Think you're out of luck finding a translation for the others. Maybe if Iro Yoridori is really popular or something..

Unless you know something we don't... Then he probably won't translate either of those. Honto no Kimochi would definitely be my choice though. The mystery perspective goes through the whole route in that whereas in the latest you have to play different perspectives to see the real endings. But translating is a huge job and he probably picked Iro Yoridori simply because it was short for a Jinsei title. Think you're out of luck finding a translation for the others. Maybe if Iro Yoridori is really popular or something..

Iro Yoridori isn't really that amazing tbh compared to the other two. So I think the reason why it got translated is because it's shorter, less complicated and less work. "Honto no Kimochi" is using Livemaker engine, which may be kind of a hassle to RE, so this one could be out of list of eroge that may get translated. "Egao no Riyuu" got the highest chance to get translated next as it uses the same engine as Iro yoridori, that is if NTRanon decide to translate it.

Since the new Heiantei game doesn't work on vnr, I downloaded textractor and it works there.

But how do you even play with this? I mean, on vnr you can put the translation just above the game screen, but textractor's translation is in another window, so every time I click on the game screen, the translation screen gets below and I have to click on it again to see it.

Isn't there a way to put the translation on the game screen like vnr?

Since the new Heiantei game doesn't work on vnr, I downloaded textractor and it works there.

But how do you even play with this? I mean, on vnr you can put the translation just above the game screen, but textractor's translation is in another window, so every time I click on the game screen, the translation screen gets below and I have to click on it again to see it.

Isn't there a way to put the translation on the game screen like vnr?

In the window that shows the translation you must right-click you will get a menu and you must click on the option "always on top" so the window is always on top above the game window

Reactions: Yadoumi
Iro Yoridori isn't really that amazing tbh compared to the other two. So I think the reason why it got translated is because it's shorter, less complicated and less work. "Honto no Kimochi" is using Livemaker engine, which may be kind of a hassle to RE, so this one could be out of list of eroge that may get translated. "Egao no Riyuu" got the highest chance to get translated next as it uses the same engine as Iro yoridori, that is if NTRanon decide to translate it.

VNDB says Honto no Kimochi is shorter than Iro Yoridori- I'm glad i'm not going insane because I certainly felt Honto no Kimochi is much much longer than Iro Yoridori-
Didn't know about the engine issue- that sucks. Oh well. Never really got my hopes up for any of those 3 to be translated in the first place so guess getting one is nice.

VNDB says Honto no Kimochi is shorter than Iro Yoridori- I'm glad i'm not going insane because I certainly felt Honto no Kimochi is much much longer than Iro Yoridori-
Didn't know about the engine issue- that sucks. Oh well. Never really got my hopes up for any of those 3 to be translated in the first place so guess getting one is nice.

Yeah, i just hope that with this Jinsei gets more attention, unless is from the trolls and haters then he is better without it, i will still cross my fingers and since with this ther eis 2 games translated (sure its the worst one and the othe rin spanish but it is still 2 games) i have like 40% hope he or someone will translate another xD

Yeah I was surprised too to see the length of Iro Yoridori being longer than Honto no Kimochi on VNDB, even though it was definitely shorter when I played it. Honto no Kimochi got a pretty nice long Vanilla build and will only introduce the netori guy about halfway through the game.

Yeah I was surprised too to see the length of Iro Yoridori being longer than Honto no Kimochi on VNDB, even though it was definitely shorter when I played it. Honto no Kimochi got a pretty nice long Vanilla build and will only introduce the netori guy about halfway through the game.

That is what i love about it and the latest Jinsei game, they really build up the love between the characters, seeing her fall is all the more sweet because of it, also it isn't as long as the overly large prologue of triangle blue for example.

Yeah, i just hope that with this Jinsei gets more attention, unless is from the trolls and haters then he is better without it, i will still cross my fingers and since with this ther eis 2 games translated (sure its the worst one and the othe rin spanish but it is still 2 games) i have like 40% hope he or someone will translate another xD
I looked up the 4chan stuff and can give you at least some infos based on what he said about future projects. At the moment he works on https://vndb.org/v20763. Actually it looks like IroYoridori was more of a side project inbetween because he worked on Homestay for the last 2 years. There where some problems (there is an existing blog post giving some detailed infos about it) so it is still not finished. His next game most likely will not be a ntr one, but it is not 100% decided yet. He has some games in mind, but only want to share something when he is definitely working on it. Someone asked him about Egao no Riyuu and while he didnt want to confirm anything about a translation, he at least played and liked it alot.

In the window that shows the translation you must right-click you will get a menu and you must click on the option "always on top" so the window is always on top above the game window

This. To add to this you can also make it as transparent as you like and change the color. I recommend see through black with white text. I think that's what I have mine as. Funny enough, even though I use it almost everyday I can't remember.

Edit. I also recommend filtering out the the long Japanese ellipses and the ending speech bracket/quote symbol that looks like this. 」 Its okay to have the first/opening bracket, but I have noticed when u removed the end bracket, sentences become infinitely more comprehensible. Especially when using google tl or deepl.

Reactions: freeboy and Yadoumi
This. To add to this you can also make it as transparent as you like and change the color. I recommend see through black with white text. I think that's what I have mine as. Funny enough, even though I use it almost everyday I can't remember.

Edit. I also recommend filtering out the the long Japanese ellipses and the ending speech bracket/quote symbol that looks like this. 」 Its okay to have the first/opening bracket, but I have noticed when u removed the end bracket, sentences become infinitely more comprehensible. Especially when using google tl or deepl.

Dumb question. How do you remove the ending speech bracket for textractor? Do you use an extension?

Dumb question. How do you remove the ending speech bracket for textractor? Do you use an extension?

You could either use the Replacer extension by populating a line of SavedReplacements.txt with something like: |ORIG|「|BECOMES||END| so it replaces the original text with nothing ( you can use it to set character names so MTL doesn't translate a name too) or you could do a similar thing with the RegEx filter extention.

In textractor, you can use regexfilter that already comes with textractor. I typically play around with the punctuation/symbols for each game to see what gets me better results, for example this is what I used in my last game.

|ー|」|……|一|…|

Those hyphens may look the same but they are different. One is angled left and hooked and the other to the right. I always have this filtered out though 」

ok SO that was unexpected we are getting a triple AAA NTR RPG game from Alicesoft with a captured heroine system similar to Leane 2 (They can get sexually developed by the enemy and swap sides).

Advertised as animated even (It remains to be seen if its just fights but its highly likely its scenes too). The art looks stunning. The DVD release is scheduled for November 27.

Beta test video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldr0C0Tmxio

Site: https://www.alicesoft.com/dohnadohna/

3380a0ac.jpg

ok SO that was unexpected we are getting a triple AAA NTR RPG game from Alicesoft with a captured heroine system similar to Leane 2 (They can get sexually developed by the enemy and swap sides).

Advertised as animated even (It remains to be seen if its just fights but its highly likely its scenes too). The art looks stunning. The DVD release is scheduled for November 27.

Beta test video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldr0C0Tmxio

Site: https://www.alicesoft.com/dohnadohna/

3380a0ac.jpg

Yeah, hopefully it has some good RPG elements, a good amount of vanilla following a good amount of corruption. There's a little review posted at NTRBLOG
http://ntrblog.com/archives/1077838155.html

I'm hoping it'll play out like an updated version of Daiakuji, since that's the other main game I can think of where you can prostitute the girls you capture.

https://twitter.com/KaguraGames/status/1300644923650248704
So Shinachiku's '夏色のコワレモノ' ('Scars of Summer' apparently) will be released in English by KaguraGames, likely to the surprise of absolutely nobody. Still, Shinachiku is one of my favorite creators so it's nice to see him doing well, it'll be well worth the re-buy.

Yeah, him, acerola and others already have a contract or something basically, they probably have been working on it behnd the scenes for longer than announced so maybe we will see for december or early next year.

What are some games/hentais similar to Kabe no Mukou no Tsuma no Koe, where swapping eventually become 3p?? Or just NTR with 2+ girls

Last edited:
Its nice to see that Alicesoft is making a new AAA NTR game....but ok I have to ask, am I the ONLY one that doesn't like it when a game like this (ntr) has like 10 different girls and only gives us like 6-10 CG of the main heroines? Like I get the point of the game and capture mechanic, but for an NTR game I feel like the attention spent on the main girls will be short.

Could be wrong, but I find games like this often introduce some really cool character designs and others....less so and it feels like a tease as we get just one or two hentai CG of each. But I get this is Alicesofts thing too for some of their games, just wish it had more content for the actual main girls...because you know it will be limited in a game like this.

I seriously doubt it'll be a proper NTR game - just a regular game with some NTR elements. Basically the game will revolve around various 'clans' where each clan can capture girls from each other and prostitute them to earn money. I'm looking forward to the game since I generally enjoy Alicesoft games, but I doubt it'll scratch the NTR all that much.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

• Latest profile posts

Suzu鈴 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
    Could you reupload this except Rapidgator please?
    nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
    Excuse me, is it possible to update this one? Since a whole month had passed, it should be its final update.
    堕ちた忍姫セツナ to Ver1.02
    WillyMonka wrote on Shine's profile.
    I deeply apologize for taking up your time, but could you please add this game

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ319032.html

It would be most grateful.
    RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
    Hi,
    The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
    Thx!
    mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
    ✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
    Please re-upload