ASF Family Tree

Well if they not reject you True I guess since some people have been Rejected as Nazaka said.

Its just the family tree that rejects stuff that doesnt work with traditional trees... =w= Sorta... Clan leaders can have anything~

well then. that tree hasn't been updated in a good while. i demand an update :raging:

y7c.gif

well as family coordinator, i know a lot of the relationships lol.

I have my brother [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]
my step sister [MENTION=41391]♥ Sky[/MENTION]
my step brother [MENTION=60305]zad38[/MENTION]
my wife [MENTION=46616]InorixShu[/MENTION]

Inorix has her brother [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]
her father [MENTION=41987]Sintarow[/MENTION]
her grandfather [MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION]
her husband [MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION]

if i remember any more i'll let you know
thank god im not in that anymore

A family reunion... I'm in...:runhappy: But where is my imouto, Inori-chan and my bad twin, Kyoudai (a.k.a. Sova)..?:deadsad:

Well, Kyoudai is back and Fear bro is back... But where is my lil. imouto, Inori-chan...:sowwy:

1st: DMAN!!! Welcome to home, Sint!!! Has been a while...xD

2nd: Which kind of mention...>_>?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

At G&S Enterprise, we pride ourselves on delivering exceptional solutions across various industries. With a commitment to innovation, excellence, and customer satisfaction, our dedicated team works tirelessly to exceed expectations and drive success for our clients.
nyuge100 wrote on Esan's profile.
[Japanese] [221223][みるくふぁくとりー] もっと!孕ませ!炎のおっぱい異世界おっぱいメイド学園!
I would like a package version (iso+mds) of this. thank you for your consideration.
gamblepudding wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload 機械の少女が紡いだ記憶(中編) Ver4.2 [RJ263914] in katfiile or mexa? I believe you have the latest 4.12 version.
nakamura_yuri wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload 真剣で私に恋しなさい!S 初回版? Most links are dead except for the ones on Rapidgator which don't allow me to download without a premium account. Thank you very much!