Can't remember it's name

FrenzyMan

Dec 5, 2017
I'm trying to figure out the name of this one visual novel i played a bit of a long time ago and want to continue. The premise was something along the lines of if a child misbehaves too much the parents can do something to legally enforce some kind of rule on them to make them behave and if they break said rule they will be killed. you play as i think someone who enforces said rules or investigates that they are being followed or something. i remember the game starting off with some girl who has the same job as you showing up late to the meeting and just immediately getting shot for it. each heroine is being held by a different rule from what i remember but i didn't play too far in so that's all i know.

if i remember correctly there was one girl who had to take a pill that would make her sleep for x amount of hours at the same time everyday as her rule if that helps.

Last edited:
I'm trying to figure out the name of this one visual novel i played a bit of a long time ago and want to continue. The premise was something along the lines of if a child misbehaves too much the parents can do something to legally enforce some kind of rule on them to make them behave and if they break said rule they will be killed. you play as i think someone who enforces said rules or investigates that they are being followed or something. i remember the game starting off with some girl who has the same job as you showing up late to the meeting and just immediately getting shot for it. each heroine is being held by a different rule from what i remember but i didn't play too far in so that's all i know.

if i remember correctly there was one girl who had to take a pill that would make her sleep for x amount of hours at the same time everyday as her rule if that helps.

Possibly this:

https://vndb.org/v57

Reactions: nihonbashi

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

gamblepudding wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload 機械の少女が紡いだ記憶(中編) Ver4.2 [RJ263914] in katfiile or mexa? I believe you have the latest 4.12 version.
nakamura_yuri wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload 真剣で私に恋しなさい!S 初回版? Most links are dead except for the ones on Rapidgator which don't allow me to download without a premium account. Thank you very much!
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload these in katfile?
[201128][エモイ堂] 【耳かきセレクト】サキュはめ 見習いサキュバスクロエ編 ~夢魔の力で好きなあの子とドリームセックス~【生耳かき&KU100ハイレゾバイノーラル】 [RJ306515]
[220430][エモイ堂] 無条件溺愛してくるヤンデレセクサロイドとの「支配されたい」「使われたい」「完全所有されたい」願望ダダ漏れアクメ性活【KU100&超リアル音質】 [RJ386208]
[210320][エモイ堂] 【搾乳フォーリー&最高なおっぱいプレイ】こちら牛娘ですがまぎれもなくうちの妹です。【KU100&バイノーラル】 [RJ320191]
thank you!