First anime you ever saw!

My first anime is Pokemon, but it was in french. For japanese one, it was Fruits Basket!

Mine would have been Pokemon, that or kiki's delivery service. It's hard to remember since it was so long ago

Well I watched Dragon Ball and all those popular shows that came on toomani etc back in the day.....As for the first anime that I watched on the internet and was aware that it was an anime was KissxSis OVA. That didn't get me into watching animes often though. It was in june 2010 when I watch B Gata H Kei is when I got hooked in watching animes on a regular basis

every thing was begin when i was i 6 years old in this period (al bahrin) release the first anime channel the name of this channel was mmmmmmm........ {oh yeah } i remember the name {space toon} and the first anime i have watch in this chanell The Jungle Book: The Adventures of Mowgli
and the series was arabic dub

Can't really remember, i think it was Sailor Moon, Saint Seiya or Utena... which i don't like these days, i was like 5 years old or something.

I think all the 90's kids have gone through pokemon as their first anime. As for the first anime i had found through the net is Bleach. I remember thinking of how amazing it was during the early epsiodes, Oh how it has fallen.

I think dragonball is the first anime i've ever seen.I watched it since I was 3-4 years old.Now I'm 16

The first anime i ever watched was the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya but at that time i did not know what anime was and that is what got me hooked.

I'm not sure what was my 1st anime. When I was a kid, I watched a lot of them as they were on TV. I think my 1st anime is Dragon Ball or maybe Cardcaptor Sakura or Fruit Basket. But, I never finished all of them.

I think the 1st anime I completed is either Black Cat or Law of Ueki. Moh, I have such a bad memory..!

i clearly remember it was All Purpose Cultural Cat Girl Nuku Nuku back in 1998... makes me feel old now...

I think my first anime was Pokemon and Sailor Moon and I was around 10/11-ish if I remember right. Then, like some of you I didn't become super interested until a bit later, and this time it was Inuyasha which got me back into enjoying anime and then seeing all the varieties out there (thank you Adult Swim!).

The first anime I can remember seeing was Dragonball Z back when I was five. A little after that was Tench Muyo, Ronin Warriors, Sailor Moon, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Gundam, Big O, etc. etc. Those were good days.

EDIT: Oh and Pokemon, although I never cared much for it.

Mine was DBZ when it was on Toonami back when I was 16.. Man that was in like what, 1996.. :) I'm getting old.

:dead:

mine was transformers g1 in the 80's :D

didn't even know it was anime til the much later :p

so anime has been with me for a long time.

the first anime I watched that I knew was an anime was probably dragon ball

then even more so Z

in the early 90's :D

Sailor Moon and Captain Tsubasa, however I didn't know that these are Anime in that time.

After a long time and learning Anime culture, I watched Elfen Lied. It was a brutal start for me =)

Er... It's a hard question to me as I cannot remember it very clearly.
It may be Cooking Master Boy or Lost Universe

Doraemon of course :D. I watched it when i was little. But at that time i đi not know it is an anime.
The anime make me into anime, it's probably Baka test or Hoshi no koe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?