Gunslinger Girl [volume 14 spoilers]

P

Paprika

OK, just read (well followed as much as I could with my limited Japanese) Gunslinger Girl vol 14......... man am I on a downer now or what :(

Now in fairness I've got to say it's a damn good storyline and the characters are as good as ever, but I've got the same feeling now as I had when I watched the last episode of Blakes 7 !

Henrietta - meh, never got on with her, she was always too much of a muchness. Going yandere was no surprise. Rico actually came out quite well - she never really got a fair crack at the spotlight but she came good in the end. The one that REALLY narks me is Triela - purely because she was my favourite .... she deserved a happy ending damnit ! :@

Anyway, really not sure if there'll be a vol 15. Still girls around, but it just won't be the same without Triela :redface:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

femcelbrained wrote on kozuechan32's profile.
hi
i like to play and draw
rid830 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, dear @Nihonjaki90. Can you please reupload this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/121124-yah-yah-doh-taw-ちぃかの-littlewetgirl.1061502/ If posible I'd also love to get other yah-yah-doh stuff you got. Thank you very much.
GuRu wrote on Shine's profile.
これをMexaにて再アップロードよろしくお願いします、いつもありがとうございます。