Hang the man

I didn't even know who that was until i searched on her :/ Are there any specific reasons to why you like her the most? :3

EDIT: Just realized that she's the one you're healing with Flonne's Power of Love xD

Last edited:
xD Reasons:
First! She is cute!
Second! She is nekomata!
Third! She has a cute voice!
Fourth! She has special moves that are cool, cute and powerful at the same time!
Fifth! She is really strong!
Sixth! She can be a healer too! She can learn up to Tera Heal.
Seventh! Kawaii kara! :fullblush:

Hmm, too much "nya" in her attack though (found one on youtube) :/ Same with the nekomata class in D4... no matter what i tell her to do i always hear an annoying "nya" in the sentence she says while doing it T_T Can't say anything about the other 5 reasons since i haven't played D3 (planning to buy it though).

Fav main char: Flonne. Mainly because of her cuteness, her addiction to love, that she is retarded, her skills and that she's an amazing healer. (at least in D4 where she has the +100% healing evility) x)

Fav class: Mage. Just because of 3 reasons (all related to D4). She doesn't counter-attack, her laugh with the 3rd personality choice is so damn cute and because i like to see the irony when i give her an axe and she destroys everything even though she's supposed to be a weak little girl who relies on magic ^^

Too bad Rutile is only in D3 on PS Vita... If she were on PS3 I would already have an avatar and siggy of her... And I like those nyas ;p
My fav monster class is simple Nekomata ;p
Fav human class is... need to think about it... probably thief of D2+ though...

Okay, I decided to revive this thread to continue posting my progress on Flonne and her Power of Love. I am now on holidays so I have more time now, but well, I'm in middle of pressuring my classmate to make those hearts right now...

Oh god, my sides xD "Reviving" a Hang the man thread to post results of an animation xD But nvm that now, i just cracked up when i read it :P

Alright! Did it go well on your school projects that you were busy with? ^^ Okay, i rely on you/your classmate then ^^

Yeah, I passed exams and now I have holidays until 24th of January ;p

During the first exam I looked at the screenshots of the programs I made on my PC beforehand that I uploaded to my cellphone when we needed to create them without PC. During the second I teamed up with that classmate of mine and solved all the problems we could for each other. So only during the third exam I didn't cheat ;p

It's not like any of what I've done is allowed here either... I'm just good enough to not be founded ;p

Yeah... the problem over here is that the teachers walk all around the classroom and checking on people... it's not so easily done when they do that :/

Who said they don't here? Remember first and the most important rule when it comes to cheating during exams. The closer you sit to the desk the more chances you have.

Haha, well i suppose xD Wouldn't the teachers think you're suspicious if you sit close to the desk? xD

For some reason they don't... They still focus more at the end of the class...
Back on hearts: After an hour of persuasion he agreed to try...

Oh... well... i suppose that some teachers do that... :/ In normal classes our teachers doesn't care about anything kinda, they believe in the "if people wanna learn, they learn" thingy xD I still remember the good old time when people were yelling "The bomb is on A/B!" to each other while playing CS 1.6 >_>

I see, that sounds good ^^ Did he know what he was up to before or did it come as a daily surprise to him? :< I got a feeling that those hearts won't be easy :/

Well, he can use photoshop better than me and his skills of redrawing are actually good so maybe...

Also... How do I say it... In our class people still do... They just play CS or DOTA on their laptops right in the middle of some lessons like english...

Alright, i believe in his skills then xD

Lol, stuff never gets old xD Especially not that for some reason :/ I was never a fan of CS :<

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ236136? Event better.
Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?