Happy B'day Coro (Corocoro), and you also a Happy B'day WsE^_^!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthday for [MENTION=4]corocoro[/MENTION]; and [MENTION=2736]WsE[/MENTION];

May you'll be blessed and always active at ASF.
:happybday: :nekopara_goodluck:

Reactions: nanashi1
Happy birthday, both of you. :)

public.php

/me flees.

I don't know much about WsE but still, Happy Birthday and I apologize to Corocoro because I always thought your name was Cororo, I don't know why but I apologize for getting your user name wrong, Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday corocoro and Wse have a wonderful year a head and thank you for all your services my excellent apprentices , I hope your special day was pretty enjoyable full of fun~

I'd like some of your monster girls Wse:giveme:

I was summoned? oh. RUN! It's a MONSTER !!! ...w-wait

I had almost forgot we still celebrate birthdays, I'm probably just tired.

Tanjoubi omedetou. Snack on something good.

Just dropped in to say belated HBD Corocoro and WsE! May more years of loving and sharing come your way!

Sincerely--

An eternally grateful Keroro Gunso Fan + wife and kids :thumbup::dthumbup::happybday:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Shop hand painted Ajrakh sarees, stoles, and dupattas online at Indiantesoro.com! We offer a wide variety of beautiful and authentic Ajrakh products crafted on fine fabric and painted using ntural dies.
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199054.html

Thanks a ton!
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ236136? Event better.
Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful