Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats imouto paradise? O.o And why do you have a knife :scared: This pillow will completely protect me :scared:

H.E.N.T.A.I.

And also an eroge~ >:3

I miss torturing you~

No worries.

I won't do that.

Out of curiosity, any anime you liked from Sept 2012 to January 2013?

I lost touch with anime a bit. Lol.

Can't keep up with the new ones.

Hmm actually i do believe that you will xD At some point or another~

Ehh ive mostly been watching the older animes? x3 And havent watched any for the last two months either... So cant really help here~

happy birthday infamous^^
piss.gif

Reactions: renano
Happy birthday Infamous. I hope I'm not too late. I'm wondering why I was mentioned.
Have a nice day (if it's not too late).
:):):)

thank you [MENTION=41434]Nazaka[/MENTION] AND [MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION] for not tackling me. at least there's two people who didn't want to hurt me :beatenup:

haha don't worry [MENTION=29827]ogikumo[/MENTION] i'm only 20. i think i can pull through this age crisis.

ahh [MENTION=28672]musangbeku[/MENTION] my partner in crime!! thanks for the birthday wish, but i'm not gonna get more ecchi. i don't want to take your role as the ecchi guru :XD:

thanks [MENTION=35742]Baal[/MENTION] :D

thanks [MENTION=43398]Daeyamati[/MENTION] for the birthday wish, and welcome to ASF!!

[MENTION=87]Frankincense[/MENTION] thank you for beku's imouto. i'll cherish it fondly :thumbup:

and [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] thanks, but i don't think that's gonna happen. i wouldn't be surprised if i found a bunch of villagers with chair stakes at the ready lol

and of course, thanks again [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] for making the page :D

I think I'm a bit late, but Happy Birthday anyways.

Have a picture on me!

SAOAsunaAvvy.png

GLOMP

hahaha [MENTION=41391]♥ Sky[/MENTION] thanks for the gift!! :desire: and actually, for my time zone you're on time! the page was made early lol.

Belated Happy Birthday Infamous! Kyaa! It's not like I want to greet you a happy birthday you know. XD

Kirito(Tsundere mode): "It's not like I want to 16.5 huh! Hmmp!"

Lol.

Dear infamous is probably wondering who some of the people are. xD

They are all good people and you'll get along with them. :3

Thank you everyone for coming to the celebration or more like an after 'after' party. Lol.

its still say even its late... Happy birthday Infa.. Hope u and Musang have a romantic life always.. wish u all the Best...

[MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION]a romantic life?? b-but we're rivals.... :sowwy:

[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] this after party's nothin. yours has been going on since september hasn't it? lol

Lol. 'Tis the life of infamous.

If we keep the thread alive, your birthday will be ongoing as well. xD

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ236136? Event better.
Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?