Happy Birthday to Checkmate~!

Status
Not open for further replies.
manufacturing?

more like fashion, a firm that manufacture backpack, laptop case, travel accessories etc...

wow! you work in a manufacturing company.

hmmm...the company must be really investing a lot on you to send you to different countries. :3
fuuuuuuuuu~
can't believe i'll be saying this...
check, you've become my idol :3

^happens to be an extremely rich person

hey, does that mean you are forced to take over? or do you like doing the stuff you are working on right now?

nope, but I'm the only one who capable of doing those, the corp won't survive without me

and you will still not say what you are exactly doing for the corporation?

Building the largest juice collection to make all the workers happy, obviously.

stuff that a manager do, reviewing contracts, revising marketing strategy, fixing distribution system, improving sales process, etc...

pretty much everything

nah, I'm not working as a human resource manager, it's headache, although sometimes the trainee would go through me due to some special reason

That's remind me there's a lot of young girl nowadays, I'm not longer being the youngest one.

Weird though, the girls seem to be startled whenever I talk to them. There was a girl that she keep dropping her stuff whenever she suddenly see me when I greet her, then she couldn't greet me back properly...

oh well...

>_> you're 24 and already an executive. idk, should i call you master?

the trainee must be looking up to you to ask for your guidance or something else~

Don't know if they looking up to me, after all they don't know what I do. My office is reserved for executives only, limited access to the rest of the staff.

But I think there's a woman that usually see me and know some of my work, she's V.P Sales, she go to my office and get my work frequently, she must be telling everything about me to the rest of the girl.

Hence, every girl in other departments know me, know well about me, and I know nothing about them duh

>_> you only have executives to come to your office, and you have the V.P. Sales to get the work you've done...idk, the proper should be amazing, i guess. don't you have a secretary or something?

obviously you wouldn't know much about them because you're always traveling.

i'm curious of what is your position but i guess i should not ask more private stuff across the net. though i guess i must have an idea of what it really is. o.O

lol the thread has somehow become an interview.

Weird though, the girls seem to be startled whenever I talk to them. There was a girl that she keep dropping her stuff whenever she suddenly see me when I greet her, then she couldn't greet me back properly...
You sure that's not because you had your perverted stare fixed on funny parts of her body?

Hence, every girl in other departments know me, know well about me, and I know nothing about them duh
Time to check if there's any spying devices in your room!

@ignis~ i want to learn and be inspired at the same time X3. LOL, you can get to his room?

secretary? I don't need one since, well pretty much everyone in the department can act as my secretary. So for example if I need something to be done from a certain dept, I'll just call the guy/girl in charge.

Actually other executives doesn't need one too, I guess we have a little bit different structure than usual.

As I said, my main position is to support the entire executive office, fixing flaws here and there, I'm not working alone, there's 2 other peoples who work in the same position of me, but they are much older than me. Young guy like me, although lack of experience, have greatest advantages probably is the understanding of the market thanks to all the new tools and technology.

My case are more special, I don't seem to lack of experience although I have little previous experience (like 4 years), while having all the advantages. Thus, I have ideas, innovation, process that contribute the the entire company to dominate the market.

Atleast, it's fun to see my ideas are being applied to the real life, so I know how it works, and further fine tune my theory.

That's why I always say: school project is a waste of time and energy to me. Many instructors are assholes and they only stick to their ancient, full failure way of thinking and giving me low grade. Hah, my stuff ar eproven anyway and who cares about grade, why do I have to share my strategy with them anyway ;)

@Ignis

Funny part? Like wut?

Though I'm glad that I'm in charge, local company here is gay, they want their employee to wear skirt but it must be longer than knee at all time. My company is being special, as the employee's uniform are just cute and professional fufufufu (short skirt, yup, must higher than knee at all time lololololol)

@ignis~ no i didn't mean that kind of relationship!!! what the heck are you putting in my head. i am no fujoshi >_> and i have no desire of becoming one~

@check~ you must be some kind of president then...hmmm...i'm literally taking notes here. thanks check :3 you've somehow proven how competitive advantage is really important and how one opinion is different to the opinion of the larger number of beings out there.

girls skirts??? O.O

@pyrce

Nah O-o I'm not exactly interested about that in 3D...

However, later there was an exception, and it's an entire story.

<<< I'm a ronery and a loser, gotta take some pic with cake and imouto on 3 monitors soon :p

i wonder when can i hear the whole story for it~

i believe you about the 3D stuff. it goes the same way for my boyfriend actually.

well, i guess we could say you're lonely, but not exactly a loser. you have been given some things that not all people have~

I don't need those things, to me they are all trivial. All I ever wanted to have someone that I could care for, and care for me as well.

It was something I want since I was really young (grade 6?), but I failed, more than 10 times (I was rejected more than 10 times).

Ultimately, I quit, I surrendered. I was dragging myself to live for about a year in a sorry state. As I was losing all hope and will to live, I found eroge. It quickly became my soul, my hope, and my dream~

Thus it's not wrong to say my life depends on eroge, or another way to say: I need juice to survive just like water and food.

everyone wants that, looking for that special person to love and to love you back~ i believe i have written something like that in one of my notebooks.

eroge is really special for you :3

when was the last time you tried?

happy birthday checkmate-- wonder if it's too late?

I envy u :016:

O.O don't you think that that is already long enough to try again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Thanks! Do you think you could also upload this other one that was requested alongside it?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01163723.html
Suzu鈴 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you reupload this please?
isaswa wrote on Shine's profile.
File is dead, looking for a re-upload. Thanks.

[230910][マヨタマ] ❕9月19日まで6大特典付き❕【Wオホ声xW分身】~S級冒険者のボクは.始祖淫魔の前では只の餌だった.~ドスケベ爆乳サキュバスx2&分身x2によるW分身おしおきご奉仕♪ [RJ01085040]

sakadigu wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload this? Please 🙏
Thanks in advance
Gyaku Oudou